Up to 84% off Keratin Hair Smoothing
Stay Frazzle-Free with up to 84% off Keratin Hair Smoothing Treatment!
Be the envy of others with beautifully sleek and shiny locks, courtesy of this world-renowned hair smoothing treatment! Have an experienced hair stylist give you a Keratin smoothing treatment for just $99 - or upgrade to add a style cut and blow wave to complete your swish new look.
- Tame your unruly locks with a Keratin Hair Smoothing Package from Halo Hair and Beauty Spa
- Just $99 for a Keratin Smoothing Treatment
- Or, upgrade to a Keratin Smoothing Treatment PLUS Style Cut & Blow Wave for just $109!
- Your hair will look and feel smoother, stronger and shinier
- Keratin enriched hair is easier to style and more durable… no more bad hair days!
- Keratin treatments use natural protein to revitalise your tresses
- Treatment is applied to hair by an experienced stylist and sealed in with a hot iron to maintain smoothness
- Improves the condition of your hair - enjoy super sleek and silky locks every day
- Results may last up to 6 months
- Free parking on-site
- Located just 5 minutes’ drive from Ocean Keys Shopping Centre
- Appointments available 6 days a week, with evening times from Tuesday to Friday
For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 22 August 2016 to 22 November 2016
- Not valid: public holidays
- 48 hours' notice is required to change or cancel your booking with the service provider or your Scoopon will be voided. No refunds will be provided if change or cancellation occurs within this period. A no-show will void your Scoopon. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy.
- Additional $15 surcharge applies for thick hair (thicker than a 50c piece) and long hair (past the back bra strap). If your hair meets both criteria, you will be required to pay $15 for each
- Individual results may vary
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; 2 Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Each Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking.
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70269
- Bookings essential on (08) 94078999 and quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
No frizz, no fuss!
There’s nothing worse than starting a new day by feeling self-conscious about your hair. Okay well maybe there are worse things in life, but a bad hair day is certainly a mood-killer!
And that’s where Keratin comes in. This extreme hair conditioning treatment is designed to replenish and nourish your hair, while taming its kinks at the same time. Which leaves you with beautiful, shiny and sleek locks to show off to the rest of the world.
The only drawback? You’ll never have an excuse to show up to work late again. Keratin = no more bad hair days!
Keratin Hair Smoothing Treatment
Be the envy of others with beautifully sleek and shiny locks!
4-Session IPL Treatment Package
Get your skin ready for summer with your choice of IPL package!
Skin Improvement Packages
Upgrade to three treatments for only $69!
Professional Hair Styling Package
Step into Bonita Hair and Beauty to spoil yourself to a hair makeover!
Keratin Hair Treatment
Treatment is applied to your locks and sealed in with a hot iron to maintain smoothness
Fab Style Cut, Wash & Blow Dry
Refashion your look with a gorgeous new cut, wash and blow dry package, or upgrade for foils!
6-Month Beauty Salon Discount
Enjoy 50% off all treatments, such as facials, nails, makeup applications and more!
Sublime Style Cut Package
Stun passers-by with a style cut and blow dry - upgrade to add foils for a splash of colour!
Glam Hair Cut Package
Lop your locks into shape with a cut and blow wave, courtesy of hairstylist Edward McMillan!