15 Day Journey to Mt Everest Base Camp
15 Day Journey to the Everest Base Camp with an Award-Winning Tour Company - Rated #1 on TripAdvisor for Best Outdoor Activity in Kathmandu!
Take an extraordinary journey into the Himalayan Mountains to the base of the mighty giant Mt. Everest; visit historic Monasteries; trek to traditional sherpa villages; explore world heritage-listed Sagarmatha National Park and the breathtaking Khumbu Glacier, and lots more. Includes domestic airfare, transfers, accommodation, trekking and national park permits, guided sightseeing with friendly guides and porters plus more! Don't miss out on this unforgettable experience - dates available until June 2017!
- 15 day Everest Base Camp Adventure including trek and Kathmandu stay
- Travel with Ace the Himalaya - TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence 2016 awarded tour company and rated #1 in Kathmandu for Outdoor Activities!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- HUGE number of tour dates to choose from in 2016 and 2017 (see Fine Print for the full list)
- Your tour package includes:
- Scenic flight to and from Lukla from Kathmandu (including airport departure tax)
- 2 nights twin share accommodation in a tourist class hotel in Kathmandu (breakfast included)
- Lodge and guesthouse accommodation during the trek (12 nights in twin share and dormitory style)
- Airport transfers and ground transport by private tourist vehicle
- Free Ace the Himalaya duffel/kit bag, sun hat and T-shirt - yours to keep!
- Licensed English speaking guide
- Local staff and porters to carry your luggage during the trek (1 porter for every 2 guests)
- Everest National Park permits and TIMS permit for trekking
- All government taxes, VAT, tourist service charges and official expenses
- Visit the Tengboche Monastery, walk along the Dudh Kosi River, climb to Namche Sherpa Village, see colourful religious flags, marvel at Khumbu Glacier, explore world heritage listed Sagarmatha National Park and see endangered Musk Deer, Himalayan Thar and other multi-colored pheasants
- Plus lots MORE - see the full itinerary here
- The BBC has listed "Everest Base Camp Trek" under the heading of "50 Places to See Before You Die”
- ALL this for $1,099 per person on a twin share basis (minimum 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking)
- Single travellers welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for the following departure dates:
- September 2016 - 3, 17, 24
- October 2016 - 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- November 2016 - 5, 12, 19, 26
- December 2016 - 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- January 2017 - 2, 7, 13, 21, 27, 31
- February 2017 - 4, 10, 18, 24, 28
- March 2017 - 4, 10, 18, 25, 31
- April 2017 - 1, 7, 8, 14, 15, 21, 22, 28, 29
- May 2017 - 5, 6, 12, 13, 19, 20, 26, 27
- June 2017 - 2, 3, 9, 10, 16, 17, 23, 24, 30
- Once your booking is confirmed, no cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided. A fee of AUD$200 per person is required if you postpone or transfer this tour to any available published date, subject to availability
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Minimum of 2 and maximum of 16 per departure date
- For equipment requirements, please see http://bit.ly/1Si3N3B
- Please read the FAQ's at http://bit.ly/1XZ8lA8
- For trip extension information, please see http://bit.ly/1qcj7Iu
- Twin Otter is the primary mode of transport to and from the airstrip at Lukla. This service is fairly dependable. Sometimes, flights to and from Lukla may be cancelled due to mountain weather conditions or technical problems. In such case, Ace the Himalaya will charter a helicopter to ensure you are on schedule for your international flight. The cost of the helicopter is payable directly to the Kathmandu office in the event that this service is necessary. US cash, traveller’s cheques, or credit cards (Visa Cards, Master Cards only) are accepted. The minimum cost will be US$500 and maximum US$3,500 depending on the number of group members.You will be given a receipt upon payment so that you may claim the amount from your travel insurance. Please consult your travel insurance about eligibility to claim this amount prior to purchase
- It is recommended that you have two extra spare days besides the trip schedule/itinerary just in case of flight cancellations to and from Lukla due to the bad weather. Ace the Himalaya can book extra night hotel accommodation for those extra days - please contact them directly to enquire
- During the trip, weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors that are beyond the control of Ace the Himalaya can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, Ace the Himalaya will do everything they can to minimise its effect, but they cannot be held responsible for the results of changes or delays
- Scoopon excludes lunch and dinner whilst in Kathmandu (requires approximately USD$15-USD$25 per person, per day); breakfast, lunch and dinner while trekking (depending on what your eat and drink, it requires approximately USD$350-USD$400 per person for the entire trek; travel insurance; Nepal entry visa - you can obtain a visa easily upon arrival at Tribhuwan International Airport in Kathmandu. Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 15 days can be obtained by paying USD$25 or equivalent foreign currency. Similarly, Tourist Visa with Multiple Entries for 30 days and 90 days can be obtained by paying USD$40 and USD$100 respectively. Please bring 2 copies of passport size photos; airport departure tax; alcoholic, hot and cold drinks; personal trekking equipment and expenses; tips for trekking staff and driver (tipping is expected); any other expenses not mentioned in the itinerary
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking. Single supplement charge $200 per person applies for solo travellers wishing for a single room in Kathmandu (payable to Ace the Himalaya directly)
- During the trek it is common that people share twin share rooms and even sometimes in dormitory rooms at higher up lodges. In Kathmandu, accommodation will be twin/double room share unless solo surcharge is paid (single room in Kathmandu will be $75 per person, single supplement for two nights in Kathmandu)
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability and weather conditions. Book early to secure your desired date
- Travel insurance is strongly compulsory and should be of a level to cover medical emergencies and evacuation
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- International airfares not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70273
- Bookings essential on (+977) 1 442 3719 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your full name, passport number, nationality, gender, preferred departure date and alternatives and attaching your Scoopon PDF voucher
- Book early to secure your desired date
Man vs. mountain
The human race will never tire of the desire to conquer the natural world. We adore sailing white water rapids, swimming the wild ocean, walking through untouched jungles and exploring outer space, but most of all, we love to climb the highest peaks on the earth.
Maybe it’s about wanting to feel on top of it all, or just getting a new vantage point on life - to discover your reason for climbing into the mountains, you’ll just have to try it!
This fully escorted trip from Kathmandu, Nepal, through the Himalayan foothills to the legendary Mt Everest Base Camp is the perfect way to indulge your love for adventure with the guidance of experienced Sherpas and tour professionals. Over 15 unforgettable days, you’ll glimpse daily life in Kathamandu and local Sherpa villages, walk through breathtaking glacial landscapes and see the jaw-dropping peaks of some of the tallest mountains in the world.
I was fortunate to have an Ace the Himalaya guide by the name of Bharat on my Everest Base Camp trek and I could not be more fortunate for how amazing and life changing an experience this was. Bharat was patient, knowledgeable and an absolutely wonderful and gentle soul. The experience, professionalism and top-notch hospitality of Ace the Himalaya is something I would highly recommend anyone trekking anywhere they offer their services. I came back from my trek with many memories that I will not only cherish and treasure but also help me when I need a reality check. I visited and saw the highest peak in the world, played soccer with monks, ate delicious Dhal-Bat and fell in love with the Sherpa people and their great culture. The trek was not easy but an experience this life-altering never is and never will be. I can say that my experience was enhanced because I booked with Ace the Himalaya. - TripAdvisor, August 2016
Journey to Mt Everest Base Camp
Take an extraordinary journey into the Himalayan Mountains with an award-winning tour company!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
10 Day South to North Vietnam Tour
Package includes hotel stays, meals, domestic flight, transfers & more!
7 Nights at Mercure Bali Legian
Escape to the gorgeous Balinese favourite, between Seminyak and Kuta!
Bangkok City Escape with Breakfast
With daily buffet breakfast, late check-out, Wi-Fi, food discount, and more!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
4-Star Family Getaway Pkg in Phuket
With daily buffet breakfast, a lunch or dinner, return airport transfers and more!
Old-Style Luxury by Patong Beach
Make for shimmering, electric Phuket - with daily breakfast, pampering and more!
Award-Winning Inaya Magnificence
With daily breakfast, select meals, two daily beers per room, pampering, late check-out, and much more!