Stunning 22-Day Tour of South Korea, Japan & Taiwan
Stunning 22-Day Tour of Far East Asia Including South Korea, Japan and Taiwan - with Accommodation, International Airfares, Meals & More!
Discover the extraordinary splendours of South Korea, Japan and Taiwan on an unforgettable 22-day tour that’ll take you from Seoul to Osaka, Mount Fuji, Tokyo, and scores of incredible destinations in between. Behold the majestic Changdeokgung Palace, gaze into North Korean territory at the Demilitarised Zone, witness spiritual wonders at the Kiyomizu-dera Temple, take a high-speed bullet train to Mount Fuji, experience the electric nightlife of Tokyo, and more. Stay in premium accommodation each night, enjoy exclusive comforts, and get lost in a world of ancient history, rich culture, and cosmopolitan vivacity. Dates available until November 2017, so you can plan your life-changing Asian odyssey well in advance!
- Discover the remarkable wonders of Japan, South Korea and Taiwan on an incredible 22-day tour - taking you from home abroad, and back again!
The tour - a life-changing expedition through Far East Asia
- Begin in Seoul and explore Mount Seoraksan National Park, a UNESCO Biosphere Preservation District home to precious Korean flora and fauna
- Behold the hulking Changdeokgung Palace, one of the ‘Five Grand Palaces’ built by the kings of the Jeoson Dynasty; visit Seokguram Grotto Temple for its spiritual mysteries
- See North Korea’s third infiltration tunnel, located within the demilitarised zone (DMZ); visit the Propaganda Village and stroll through Freedom Park
- Travel from Seoul to Osaka, where you’ll visit Osaka Castle and Dōtonbori
- Discover the perennially gorgeous Nara Park, where over 1,200 sika deer graze freely
- Wander through Kyoto and soak in the vibrant cosmopolitan nightlife
- Take a bullet train to Mount Fuji and dip your toes into the Oshino Hakkai hot springs
- Next stop: Tokyo - explore the wondrous city freely, making sure to visit Tokyo Disneyland (extra charges will apply)
- Finish in Taipei City, where you’ll observe breathtaking landforms along the eroded coast
- And more - see the itinerary for a detailed guide to the adventure in store!
Transport, lodgings, meals and comforts
- International return economy airfares
- Premium 4-star (self-rated) hotel accommodation every night
- Most meals as per itinerary
- All transportation during the tour, including luggage transfers
- Entrance fees to attractions
- English-speaking tour guides
- Mandatory tour tipping
The whole package
- Embark from Melbourne or Sydney from $4,999 per person, twin share
- Embark from Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth from $5,299 per person, twin share
- ^Solo travellers also welcome - see fine print for details on single supplement charges
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Dates available until November 2017 - plenty of time to plan your adventure!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for the following departure dates:
- November 2016 - 7 (SOLD OUT as of 26 August 2016)
- March 2017 - 8, 15#, 22#, 29# (SOLD OUT as of 6 March 2017)
- April 2017 - 12# (SOLD OUT as of 6 March 2017)
- May 2017 - 3, 17, 31
- June 2017 - 14, 28#
- July 2017 - 12, 26
- August 2017 - 9, 23
- September 2017 - 6, 20#
- October 2017 - 4, 18
- November 2017 - 1
- #Peak season surcharge of $900 per person applies for dates marked with a hash
- No changes/cancellations once your booking has been confirmed or your Scoopon will be voided
- Prices are based on per person twin share
- ^$1800 single supplement charge for solo travellers
- There is no reduced price for children
- International flights are via China Eastern Airlines. Upgrade to Cathay Pacific available for $700 per person (subject to availability)
- Baggage allowance per person: 1 piece weighing up to 15kg
- Itinerary is subject to change pending local conditions
- Personal expenses and travel insurance are not included
- All extra charges payable directly to Nexus
- *Peace of Mind Policy - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70274
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
Discover the real Asia
When it comes to Asia, history’s page tells us one thing - the continent’s first nations are a hub of cultural vibrance. From Japan to South Korea to Taiwan, the hidden splendours of the Far East deserve full exploration. None who journey to Osaka or Seoul or Taipei return home without having experienced something completely life-changing.
With Nexus Tours, you’ll see an utterly magical side of Asia few ever get to see outside of history books and documentaries. You’ll take a bullet train to Mount Fuji; you’ll visit the ominous de-militarised zone between North and South Korea; you may witness a sika deer roaming free within the world-famous Nara national park; you’ll be overwhelmed by Tokyo’s cosmopolitan electricity.
Every citizen of the world must visit Asia - why not now, in stellar fashion with premium accommodation and an exclusive discount of up to 58%?
5-Star Sofitel Luxury by the Beach
With two daily meals, free-flowing drinks during dinner, pampering, and more!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
3 Night P&O Food & Wine Cruise
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, massages, complimentary water sports and more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Stunning Phuket Seaview Hotel Stay
Experience the charms of tropical Thailand, just moments from the beachfront - located between Kata and Karon!