1 Hour Learner Driving Lesson
1 Hour Learner Driving Lesson - Just $29, Normally Up to $79! Perfect for Learners and P-Platers!
Learn to drive safely, assess road risks and refine your parking skills with a 1 hour driving lesson for just $29. Get picked up from home, work or school 7 days a week and learn on the streets you know with accredited instructors - Jumpstart Driving service Sydney’s northern suburbs and Hills District, and they're parking specialists! This is the perfect gift idea for learner or P-plate drivers!
- ATTENTION: Learner drivers and parents of learner drivers!
- Driving a car is an amazing experience, but learning isn’t always easy - sometimes a professional hand is needed!
- Go for a 1 hour automatic driving lesson with an accredited instructor - just $29!
- Get picked up from work, home or school for your lesson! How handy is that?
- Available in Sydney’s northern suburbs or the Hills District
- Learn how to operate a car safely, how to assess road risks, and techniques to drive defensively!
- Jumpstart Driving are also parking specialists - they'll help you refine your parking skills from reverse to parallel!
- All instructors use a unique curriculum customised to driver needs
- Perfect for learners - mum and dad, you’re off the teaching hook!
- This is a top-notch gift idea ahead of license tests or to get young drivers introduced to the world of driving
- Lessons available 7 days a week
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
Available in the following locations: Allambie Heights, Artarmon, Asquith, Avalon, Balgowlah, Balgowlah Heights, Baulkham Hills, Bayview, Beacon Hill, Beecroft, Belrose, Berowra, Bilgola, Brookvale, Canada Bay, Carlingford, Castle Cove, Castle Hill, Castlecrag, Chatswood, Cheltenham, Cherrybrook, Church Point, Clareville, Clifton Gardens, Clontarf, Collaroy, Cowan, Cremorne, Crows Nest, Curl Curl, Dee Why, Denistone, Dover Heights, Drummoyne, Duffys Forest, East Ryde, Eastwood, Elanora Heights, Epping, Fairlight, Forestville, Frenchs Forest, Freshwater, Gladesville, Gordon, Greenwich, Hornsby, Hunters Hill, Killara, Killarney Heights, Kirribilli, Ku-ring-Gai Chase, Kurraba Point, Lane Cove, Lavender Bay, Lindfield, Linley Point, Longueville, Macquarie Park, Manly, Manly Vale, Marsfield, McMahons Point, Middle Cove, Milsons Point, Mona Vale, Mosman, Mount Colah, Mount Kuring-Gai, Naremburn, Narraweena, Neutral Bay, Newport, Normanhurst, North Sydney, Northbridge, Northwood, Oxford Falls, Putney, Pymble, Riverview, Roseville, Ryde, Seaforth, St Ives, St Leonards, Terrey Hills, Thornleigh, Turramurra, Wahroonga, Waitara, Warrawee, Warriewood, Waverton, Westleigh, Wheeler Heights, Willoughby, Wollstonecraft or Woolwich
Mon - Sun: 7am-7pm
- Valid from 17 August 2016 to 17 February 2017
- Valid only for new clients
- Students must hold a valid NSW Learner’s Permit as a minimum
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; 1 Scoopon may be purchased as a gift. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70278
- Bookings essential via email on firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your Scoopon number and top three preferred lesson times
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Learn to drive right
Despite what dads or older siblings might say as they switch gears with the practiced finesse of Craig Lowndes, driving isn’t easy. It takes LOTS of time and LOTS of experience, and even then, it’s one of the most complicated things humans do.
Getting a professional, supervised introduction into the world of driving may be the BEST possible start for learner drivers. It’s vital the learner in your life understands the skill and respect needed to drive safely, and Jumpstart Driving will help instill that awareness.
Go for it - book a learner in for a lesson. Who knows? You may get off the hook for a lesson in future too!
Digital Photography Short Course
Discover a fun new hobby or learn more about a new industry!
Wedding Planning Short Course
Be taken step by step through everything you need to know about wedding planning!
Life Coaching Short Course
Learn how to address personal goals, aspirations and relationships!
Self-Improvement & Happiness Bundle
Learn how to improve your quality of life and how to enhance productivity!
PRINCE2® Foundation Study Bundle
Enrol in this online study bundle and study at your own pace from the comfort of home!
PRINCE2® Training Short Course
Take the online short course and study at your own pace from the comfort of home!
10-Day Surf Adventure from Sydney
10-Day Surf Adventure from Sydney to Brisbane
14-Day Surf Camp
14-Day Surf Camp on the NSW South Coast
7-Day Surf Camp in NSW
7-Day Surf Camp on the NSW South Coast