Fresh Seafood & Chips in a Cone with a Can of Drink
Fresh Seafood & Chips in a Handy Hand-Held Cone with a Can of Drink - Just $6. Located on Elizabeth Street, Right Across the Road from Flinders St Station. Buy Multiples!
Tuck into a cone of delicious seafood paired with golden hand-cut crunchy chips and a refreshing can of soft drink, all for a tiny $6. Choose from tempura fish dippers, salt & pepper squid, garlic prawns or fried halloumi wedges - whatever freshly-fried morsels you pick, you’re in for a premium hand-crafted treat. Buy as many Scoopons as you like and keep going back any day of the week 10am ‘til 9pm - Thomas Findlay Fish & Chippery is right next to Flinders Street Station, so you’re never far away from a sumptuous fix!
- Head to the newly-opened Thomas Findlay Fish & Chippery on Elizabeth Street for a sumptuous serving of fresh seafood and hand-cut golden-fried chips!
- Just $6 for a handy cone packed with seafood AND chips, AND a can of soft drink - don’t pay up to $13!
- Choose the morsels that best tickle your fancy - tempura fish dippers, salt & pepper squid, garlic prawns or fried halloumi wedges
- The Thomas Findlay seafood experience is all about fresh ingredients prepared and presented with a gourmet flair - chances are you’ve never had fish and chips quite this exquisite!
- Head in every day of the week from 10am-9pm - that means fish and chips for morning tea, lunch, or dinner
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like and keep going back
- Top CBD locale RIGHT NEXT to Flinders Street Station!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
Thomas Findlay Fish & Chippery
7A , 2 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Mon - Sun: 10am-9pm
- Valid from 22 August 2016 to 22 November 2016
- Soft drink is valid for canned Coke varieties only
- Please be patient during busy periods. Not all selections may be available due to demand
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Strictly ONE voucher may be redeemed per person, per day
- Scoopons available for use from 22 August 2016 onwards. Scoopons for this offer are limited and subject to availability
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70286
- No bookings required - present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Fish and chips with a marvellous difference
The problem with garden variety fish and chip purveyors is that they deal in oil and salt first, and premium quality produce second. It’s all about bulk, and of course, when you deal in piles of food, quality inevitably suffers.
That’s why Thomas Findlay Fish & Chippery exists - to reinvent the fish and chip game and redefine what fish and chips can be. With Thomas Findlay, fish and chips are still a magnificent golden-fried treat guaranteed to feed your soul, but they’re also more than that. They’re made using premium quality ingredients and first-rate artisanal methods. They’re fish and chips with a difference you have to hold in your hands and experience yourself.
Head to Thomas Findlay’s joint on Elizabeth Street - located right next to Flinders Street station - and enjoy the difference ASAP!
AYCE Indian Curry Feast for Two
How much Indian curry can you handle in 90 delicious minutes?
All-Day Breakfast, Drinks and More
Delicious all-day breakfast items, US-style ribs, burgers & more!
AYCE at Taco Bill + Sangria for 2
Available on Collins St or Russell St in the CBD, Camberwell, Chadstone, Bentleigh or Epping!
Two-Course Meal with Wine for Two
The perfect place for a meal with mates, a family celebration or a romantic dinner alike!
All-You-Can-Eat Indian Curry Feast
Enjoy all your favourite curries and more within your 90-minute sitting time!
30 Wings & 4 Beers to Share
Specialising in American-style wings with a twist of local Australian love and craziness!
9-Course Italian Degustation & Wine
Enjoy a 9-course degustation with Sydney rock oysters, basil marinated Atlantic salmon & more!
1 of 5 32" HD LED TVs to be Won!
Dips & BBQ Platter with Wine for 2
Make the most of Melbourne’s warmer weather with a tasty lunch or dinner at NewQuay!