Fresh Seafood & Chips in a Cone with a Can of Drink
Fresh Seafood & Chips in a Handy Hand-Held Cone with a Can of Drink - Just $6. Located on Elizabeth Street, Right Across the Road from Flinders St Station. Buy Multiples!
Tuck into a cone of delicious seafood paired with golden hand-cut crunchy chips and a refreshing can of soft drink, all for a tiny $6. Choose from tempura fish dippers, salt & pepper squid, garlic prawns or fried halloumi wedges - whatever freshly-fried morsels you pick, you’re in for a premium hand-crafted treat. Buy as many Scoopons as you like and keep going back any day of the week 10am ‘til 9pm - Thomas Findlay Fish & Chippery is right next to Flinders Street Station, so you’re never far away from a sumptuous fix!
- Head to the newly-opened Thomas Findlay Fish & Chippery on Elizabeth Street for a sumptuous serving of fresh seafood and hand-cut golden-fried chips!
- Just $6 for a handy cone packed with seafood AND chips, AND a can of soft drink - don’t pay up to $13!
- Choose the morsels that best tickle your fancy - tempura fish dippers, salt & pepper squid, garlic prawns or fried halloumi wedges
- The Thomas Findlay seafood experience is all about fresh ingredients prepared and presented with a gourmet flair - chances are you’ve never had fish and chips quite this exquisite!
- Head in every day of the week from 10am-9pm - that means fish and chips for morning tea, lunch, or dinner
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like and keep going back
- Top CBD locale RIGHT NEXT to Flinders Street Station!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
Thomas Findlay Fish & Chippery
7A , 2 Elizabeth Street
Melbourne VIC 3000
Mon - Sun: 10am-9pm
- Valid from 22 August 2016 to 22 November 2016
- Soft drink is valid for canned Coke varieties only
- Please be patient during busy periods. Not all selections may be available due to demand
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Strictly ONE voucher may be redeemed per person, per day
- Scoopons available for use from 22 August 2016 onwards. Scoopons for this offer are limited and subject to availability
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70286
- No bookings required - present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Fish and chips with a marvellous difference
The problem with garden variety fish and chip purveyors is that they deal in oil and salt first, and premium quality produce second. It’s all about bulk, and of course, when you deal in piles of food, quality inevitably suffers.
That’s why Thomas Findlay Fish & Chippery exists - to reinvent the fish and chip game and redefine what fish and chips can be. With Thomas Findlay, fish and chips are still a magnificent golden-fried treat guaranteed to feed your soul, but they’re also more than that. They’re made using premium quality ingredients and first-rate artisanal methods. They’re fish and chips with a difference you have to hold in your hands and experience yourself.
Head to Thomas Findlay’s joint on Elizabeth Street - located right next to Flinders Street station - and enjoy the difference ASAP!
Value Spend for Good Luck Tea House
Why not upgrade to $100 worth to spend for just $49!
Burger Combo at New Burger Joint
Enjoy ANY burger, a drink, plus fries and sauce to dip!
Dougie’s Grill Burger Meal Deal
Score a tasty burger at Dougies Grill Kogarah!
Loaded Fries & Drink at #Burgerlove
Available at your choice of St Kilda, South Melbourne, and the newly-opened Prahran!
Waterfront Dining with Wine for Two
Delicious food, gorgeous views and amazing value - what more could you want?
Devour a Feast at Outback Jacks
You best be hungry! Grab a delicious feast at Outback Jacks!
Up to 51% on Award-Winning Italian
Step into il Duca Restaurant on Wellington Parade for a gastronomic experience!
Stylish 2 Course Dining & Wine
Treat someone special to an evening at DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Melbourne’s Platform 270!
3-Course Italian Feast with Wine
Enjoy exquisite Italian flavours in a gorgeous waterfront setting at Renzo’s Bar!