3-Course Indian Banquet with a Bottle of Wine & More
Three Course Indian Banquet in Grange with a Bottle of Wine, Naan, Pappadums, Dessert & More - Just $39 for Two. All Mains are Available for Choosing, Including Seafood and Dera Specials!
Enjoy a delectable three course Indian feast at Dera in Grange PACKED with tasty morsels, sides and delicious wine! begin with an exotic 10 piece entree platter to share featuring chicken tikka, mixed pakoras and onion bhaji; choose a main per diner from a range of classic curries and herbaceous gourmet creations - lamb saag, prawn malabar, fish masala, chicken karahi, lamb vindaloo or more - then finish with a serving of rich gulab jamun each! Savour shared side servings of naan (ANY KIND!), pappadums, rice and sip from a BOTTLE of house red or white per duo! Upgrade to four diners for $75! Open for dinner 7 days a week just 15 minutes from the CBD! This is as good as Indian cuisine gets, people - don’t miss out!
- Three courses of exotic, mouthwatering Indian for dinner at a first-rate dining hideaway?
- IT’S YOURS, and for up to 60% off what you’d normally pay! Score!
- Head to Dera in Grange for a two-person banquet with an entree, mains, wine, and more sides than you can poke a pakora at - just $39!
- Upgrade to a four-person table for $75
- Start your feast with a ten-piece entree platter, shared between two - it’s packed with three chicken tikka pieces, five mixed pakoras and two onion bhaji!
- Then pick a heart-warming curry each - choose from delights like:
- Lamb Rogan josh
- Prawn malabar
- Fish masala
- Beef korma - a south Asian Mughlai delicacy made using tender beef cooked with spices and cream
- Chicken tikka masala - chicken marinated in spices and yoghurt, baked in a clay oven and served in a masala sauce
- Chicken bhuna - a traditional curry dish cooked in spices and served with a dry sauce
- And more - check out the menu here!
- All the while, you’ll enjoy shared servings of rice, 4 pappadums with cucumber raita
- AND ANY KIND of naan you like - There’s spinach and cheese stuffed naan, garlic naan, cheese naan, or masala naan to pick from!
- PLUS a bottle of house red or white wine to share per duo...
- THEN you’ll finish with a serving of sweet and sticky gulab jamun each!
- All that. For just $39 for two. Unbelievable.
- Bonus for Scoopon customers - you'll also get a discount voucher to put towards your next dinner!
- Located in Grange - just 15 minutes from the city!
- Dera’s head chef has worked in some of the finest restaurants in India - this is Indian at its best
- Buy up to 5 Scoopons for yourself and 5 as gifts!
- Open 7 nights a week for dinner
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
Deal Code: 70292
The Fine Print
- Valid from 18 August 2016 to 18 November 2016
- Not valid: public holidays
- Limit of 5 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; 5 Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
How to Redeem
- Bookings essential on (08) 7225 5996 or 0450 073 430 quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Dera Pty Ltd
5-6/178 Frederick Road
Opp. Seaton Golf Course
Grange, SA 5022
(08) 7225 5996
0450 073 430
Mon - Sun: 5pm-9.30pm
Who Deras, wins!
That’s the local saying in Grange – find out why! Today we’re daring you to take a break from your tried and true dining plans to try something new – a winning dinner at Grange’s Dera Indian Restaurant, where irresistible Indian cuisine reigns supreme. You can even make that saying "Who Deras, wines and dines!" because your feast comes with a bottle of vino per duo, too!
This casual eatery is a local favourite and a true hidden gem of the Adelaide dining scene. The owner and head chef brings a wealth of experience to the kitchen gained from positions across India’s top restaurants, reflected in exquisitely flavoured dishes.
Settle in for your incredible spread of Dera deliciousness and feast on a spread including a sumptuous entree platter, two traditional curry mains (you could hog them each, but we're all about sharing here), warm naan bread, fluffy rice, cooling cucumber raita and a sweet, syrupy dessert of gulab jamun! Thinking of passing this offer up? Don’t you Dera!
3-Course Authentic Indian Feast
Hankering for some Indian food? Grab this 3-course feast in Parkside!
Three-Course Indian Feast
Available for dine-in or takeaway dinner seven days a week - plus upgrade for a group of four or six people!
Three-Course Indian Feast
Available for lunch or dinner seven days a week - plus upgrade for a group of four people!
3-Course Indian Feast with Wine
Tuck into an entree, main and dessert of your choice, plus enjoy sides to share and a glass of wine each!
Nepalese Food & Drinks
Get extra credit to spend on a delightful, authentic Nepalese feast!
AYCE Indian Buffet + Glass of Wine
Delicious gourmet curries, and an unlimited supply of fresh plain or butter naan - does it get any better?
Winery Gourmet Dinner & Wine
Indulge your senses with superb winery fine dining!
Two-Course Menu with Wine for Two
Enjoy the serenity of the beautiful Swan River region with at this relaxed and cosy bistro!
2-Course Mod-Oz with Wine
Delectable mod-Oz eats with wine in Darling Harbour!