Don’t feel like cooking on a weekend? Of course not! Treat yourself to freshly-cooked breakfast and a glass of Jacob’s Creek bubbles, orange juice or coffee - only $19 for 2 people or $35 or a group of 4 in contemporary Oakden restaurant, . Lots of choices with Mediterranean influences and veggie options available - see menu below and let your mouth water!
- Treat yourself to a weekend brunch that’s worth getting out of bed for
- Indulge in your choice of any breakfast item, plus a glass of bubbles (because why not!?), coffee or orange juice
- Just $19 for 2 people… or if you’re dining as an awesome foursome, just $35 for 4 people!
- Enjoy the funky vibes of B.Social, a contemporary Oakden concept restaurant that encourages communal, sociable eating and of course, plenty of good food
- Choose one of their delicious breakfast options from their unique menu to kickstart your day, including:
- Social Big B: 2 free range eggs (poached, fried or scrambled) with bacon, tomato, swiss mushrooms, sausage and hash browns served with toast
- Salmon & Avocado: 2 free range poached eggs, avocado, Spanish onions served on toast topped with smoked salmon slices with a side of hollandaise sauce
- Maple Waffles: Homemade waffles drizzled with maple syrup, topped with vanilla ice cream and whipped cream
- Out of bed already? We’re not surprised!
- Available Saturday and Sunday from 8am to 11:30am
- Know you’re going to love it? Buy multiple Scoopons to try the whole menu!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
Deal Code: 70315
The Fine Print
- Valid from 22 August 2016 to 22 November 2016
- Valid for breakfast menu items only
- Surcharges exist for any extras ordered with breakfast items, and are payable to B Social at time of ordering
- Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption.
- Scoopon valid for up to 4 people. Limit of 3 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; 5 Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 3 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- 48 hours’ notice is required to make your reservation
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
How to Redeem
- Bookings essential on (08) 82617745 quoting your Scoopon number
- Booking require 48 hours' notice. Book early to secure your desired date and time.
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Better than a lie in
We know, we know… on a Saturday or Sunday morning, it’s just so tempting to stay in bed way longer than you should. You might have nowhere in particular to be, or nothing in particular to do except lie in and catch up on your reading.
But there is one thing worth getting up and out of bed for on a weekend morning - and that would be a cooked breakfast. Or better yet, a cooked breakfast with a glass of bubbles. Hot, fresh and tingling perfection, all in one meal.
At Oakden’s B.Social restaurant, they’re not just offering you a breakfast worth waking up for - but a social activity. Because if you enjoy food, and your friends enjoy food, and other people enjoy food, then why shouldn’t you all enjoy food together (and feel just a bit smug when you think of all those lazy people who chose to stay in bed)?