4-Course Italian Meal for 2 at Chef-Hatted Restaurant
Treat Your Tastebuds to 4-Courses of Italian Mastery + 2 Glasses of Wine Each for 2 People! Authentic Sardinian Cuisine, Right in the Heart of South Yarra at Chef-Hatted Restaurant.
Let Sardinian-born, Melbourne-based Chef Pietro Porcu take you on a culinary experience of 4 authentic Italian courses - just $119 for 2 people including 2 glasses of wine each! Experience the delights of Italy right from the Chef-Hatted Da Noi restaurant, conveniently located in South Yarra. A delizioso deal not to be missed!
- Italian fine dining at its best - with an Australian Good Food Guide Chef’s Hat in 2014, 2015 & 2016 to prove it!
- Let Da Noi Chef Pietro Porcu bring the taste of his Sardinian heritage right to you in his fabulous South Yarra restaurant for an authentic Italian dining experience
- For just $119, you and a partner will enjoy 4 seasonal Chef’s Selection courses + 2 glasses of wine each:
- Kick off your evening with a glass of Prosecco on arrival
- Warm up your taste buds with a fish entree
- Enjoy a warm plate of ravioli or tortellini
- To complement your meal, enjoy a glass of Montepulciano
- For the main affair, choose from either lamb or pig
- Finally, satisfy your sweet tooth with Italian-style sorbet
- All this normally worth up to $252!
- Vegetarian options available for pasta
- Coming all the way from Sardinia, Chef Pietro Porcu combines his traditional cooking methods with modern techniques to let you taste fine Italian dining without having to travel far. Belissimo!
- Dining as a foursome? Use up to 2 Scoopons per booking to make a night of it - or buy multiple Scoopons to go back again and again!
- Great gift idea for couples
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 26 August 2016 to 26 November 2016
- Not valid: Fridays & Saturdays
- Selection of courses is up to the Chef. Please note that dishes will vary from season to season
- Wine selection offered can not be altered
- Soft drink or water may be chosen instead of wine, with any variations to be paid directly to Da Noi
- If ordering pig as a main, please let Da Noi this upon booking
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use and gifts. Scoopon valid for 2 people. Maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption.
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made, or your Scoopon will be voided. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70344
- Bookings essential on (03) 9866 5975 quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- If choosing the pig for your main, please mention this at time of booking
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
A delizioso deal!
There’s just something special about food that’s been cooked by someone with the same ethnic heritage. Because anyone can cook pizza or pasta... but only a true Italian can produce delicious, authentic Italian food. And since it’s not always possible to jet off to Europe whenever we like it, we’re thanking our lucky stars that we met Da Noi Chef Pietro Porcu.
Born in Sardinia but now based in Melbourne, Pietro has brought his vast knowledge of fine Italian dining with him to South Yarra to ensure that anyone can experience the true tastes of his home country. A mix of traditional recipes with seasonal produce from Australia, it’s no surprise that Pietro’s fabulous restaurant Da Noi, literally meaning “By us”, has been awarded an Australian Good Food Guide Chef’s Hat three years in a row.
If you’ve never experienced Da Noi before, now is the time - we’ve paired up with Pietro to bring you a Scoopon for just $119 for 2 people - 4 courses, 2 glasses of wine each and plenty of that famous Italian charm. Belissimo!
Italian with Wine for Two on Lygon
Enjoy a shared starter, an entree and main each, along with premium Italian wine!
3-Course Italian with Wine for 2
Enjoy an exquisite entree, main, dessert and a glass of wine each!
3 Courses of Award-Winning Italian
Dine in style at this sensationally restored Italian-style villa in Perth’s premier business district!
Jamie Oliver Italian Feast for 2
3 delicious courses and a beer each for 2 people! That's under $35 each!
3-Course Meal with Wine for 2
Enjoy a shared dips platter, a hearty main each, dessert each and a glass of wine or beer!
2 Courses with Wine or Beer for 2
Discover The Kingston, an iconic feature of Richmond's culinary scene!
Big Fat Greek Feast with Wine for 2
The one thing we learnt from My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Greeks don't do things by halves!
AYCE Seafood Feast for 2 on Collins
Appease your appetite with an array of fresh flavours at the Sheraton Melbourne on Collins!
Authentic Italian Cuisine & Drinks
Benvenuto to Colle Rosso - an authentic Italian restaurant & pizzeria just minutes from the CBD!