Getaway to a Chalet in the Margaret River Region
Experience the Best of the Margaret River Region with a Private Chalet at Yallingup Forest Resort - 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence Winner!
Premier Location for Access to the Region’s Famous Limestone Caves, Surf Breaks, Wineries and Stunning Coastline! Includes a Bottle of Beautiful Margaret River Wine on Arrival Plus Local Discounts on Tastings at the Local Microbrewery, a Discount on Yallingup Maze Entry and MORE!
- Rejuvenate in the tranquil surroundings of Yallingup Forest Resort - a beautiful wilderness between incredible surf breaks and Geographe Bay in the Margaret River region of WA
- Winner of a TripAdvisor 2016 Certificate of Excellence
- 2 nights for two people in a 2 bedroom chalet - $299 to stay during the week (Sunday to Thursday)
- 3 nights for two people in a 2 bedroom chalet - $379 to stay during the week (Sunday to Thursday)
- 4 nights for two people in a 2 bedroom chalet - $429 to stay during the week (Sunday to Thursday)
- 4 nights for two people in a 2 bedroom chalet - $599 if your stay includes a Friday night, Saturday night or both
- Your package includes:
- Bottle of wine on arrival - the perfect way to kick off your wine region getaway!
- Discounts at nearby attractions including a half price beer taster picket voucher at the Bush Shack Brewery
- 25% off voucher for Yallingup Maze
- A voucher for one free pizza at Swings and Roundabouts vineyard when purchasing a bottle of Swings and Roundabouts wine
- Complimentary DVD hire
- Complimentary use of tennis courts and rackets
- Swimming pool, tennis court, jumbo sized spring-free trampoline, children's playground with cubby, barbecue facilities and more on site
- The Bush Shack Brewery, Red Cloud Art Space gallery and OM Day Spa are all within easy walking distance
- Explore the nearby natural attractions including stunning beaches, wineries, surfing spots, limestone caves, Leeuwin-Naturaliste National Park and more
- Check out the resort gallery
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 7 September 2016 to 15 December 2016
- Not valid: public holidays; school holidays; 23 September to 9 October 2016; 18 and 19 November 2016
- Midweek considered Sunday to Thursday
- Scoopon valid for 2 people. Additional persons permitted at a surcharge of $15 per person, per night, payable at time of booking. Chalet sleeps up to five guests; the fifth bed is a fold-out more suited to children
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; 10 Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 22 days’ notice is required to change a booking you have made ($50 surcharge applies per change). Bookings cannot be amended or cancelled within 21 days of arrival - your Scoopon will be voided. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70385
- Bookings essential on (08) 9755 2550 quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Fine drops by the ocean
Who’s been one of the best ambassadors to Australia over the years? Or rather, let’s make that what? If you said Margaret River wines, you wouldn’t be wrong. With grace, sophistication and sensational taste, you couldn’t represent or experience Australia in a better way and they take pride of place on tables all over the world…
But have you, true blue Aussie that you are, taken the time to explore WA’s delightful Margaret River region and its world-class wines? Let’s just say, it’s about time - and Yallingup Forest Resort is the ideal place to indulge.
Make home in a lovely self-contained chalet, surrounded by towering trees and unique wildlife, and have direct access to the natural wonders of Yallingup which include breathtaking rock formations and limestone caves, famous surf breaks, peaceful coast, lush national parklands - not to mention endless wineries! Of course your stay begins with a bottle of wine and includes tastings at the local micro-brewery to enjoy whenever you please!
We had 2 nights at Yallingup Forest Resort... Fantastic location only a short drive from Dunsborough... Comfortable accommodation that we enjoyed relaxing in... Fits right in with the bush setting... Native birds flying around while the kangaroos graze in the mornings & evenings... Nice tracks to walk on & safe grounds for children to play in... Will be back next year for another weekend... - TripAdvisor, August 2016
Wonderful bush setting - kangaroos and bird life abound - everything we needed for a great "relaxing" time away. On site brewery was an added bonus - very friendly staff and just a short trip to wineries for wonderful meals. - TripAdvisor, June 2016
6 Day China Tour with Flights
See the best sites of Chongqing, Tianjin, and Beijing!
Thredbo NSW Ski Trip, Hotel, & Gear
Carve up the slopes of Thredbo, home to the longest ski runs in Australia!
The Award-Winning Trans Resort Bali
Winner of a 2018 TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice AWard
4-Star Mercure Canberra Stay for 2
Steal away for a stay in a Superior Room with someone special!
4.5-Star Nelson Bay Family Getaway
Save up to 62% on three nights of bliss!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Gold Coast Family Fun Vacation Pkg
Stay at Paradise Resort Gold Coast with a fun-filled package!
3 Night P&O Food & Wine Cruise
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
Award-Winning Inaya Magnificence
With daily breakfast, select meals, two daily beers per room, pampering, late check-out, and much more!