9-Course Japanese Banquet at Kobe Jones in The Rocks
9-Course Japanese Degustation at Kobe Jones' Rocks Teppanyaki - Just $69 for 1 Person! Upgrade for an Extra Large Lobster Mornay!
Sizzling Japanese-style feast time - it's Kobe Jones Teppanyaki's 9-course degustation banquet with steak, seafood and more! Enjoy morsels like the Number One Special crab salad, wagyu tenderloin tataki, Yuzushu sorbet, miso soup and more - cooked up right in front of you by expert teppanyaki chefs! Upgrade to enjoy an extra large lobster mornay course - YES. Buy multiples & celebrate!
- You have never had steak and seafood this stylish!
- It's dinner (or lunch) theatre in spectacular Japanese style at Kobe Jones' The Rocks Teppanyaki!
- Watch as the expert chefs prepare you 9 incredible courses of exquisite Japanese food
- Just $69 for one diner
- Or upgrade to enjoy a serving of extra large lobster mornay for just $88!
- Your superb degustation features:
- Kobe Jones' Number One Special - crab salad stuffed with avocado, wrapped in Hiramasa kingfish and flamed on the Teppan with Kobe Jones’s secret sauce, served with a shot of cold sake
- Bloody Mary Oyster Shot - fresh Sydney rock oysters in a non-alcoholic Bloody Mary mix with a dash of Yuzu juice
- Twice-cooked parmesan Motoyaki scallop - Hokkaido scallop seared on the teppan, placed back in the shell and flamed with parmesan Motoyaki sauce
- Spicy wagyu tataki (H-3) - seared, chilled and served rare drizzled with ginger sauce and a housemade chilli sauce
- Teriyaki tasting plate - calamari and barramundi, coated with Chef Hayashi's own teriyaki sauce and grilled to perfection
- Yuzushu sorbet - made from the Japanese yuzu citrus, to cleanse the palate
- Lobster sesame mornay - lobster cooked on the teppan with Japanese-style sesame mornay sauce, spinach and lemonn
- Upgrading? Instead, you'll enjoy an extra large serving of the lobster sesame mornay!
- Red and White Miso Soup
- Crêpe Suzette - teppanyaki-style freshly made Sapporo beer crêpe, flambéed with Grand Marnier, then glazed with orange caramel sauce and served with French vanilla gelato
- View the full Nikko menu here
- Spectacular food, spectacular cooking and spectacular service!
- A magnificent idea for a special occasion or a fabulously romantic date
- Enjoy the ambience of Kobe Jones' The Rocks Teppanyaki - a heritage-listed building with a sophisticated, elegant style and five separate teppanyaki rooms
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like for yourself or to give as gifts!
- Book up to 6 Scoopons together for a table of up to 6 people - or check with the restaurant for larger groups!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
Deal Code: 70391
The Fine Print
- Valid from 31 August 2016 to 31 December 2016
- Valid for set menu only
- Valid for dine-in only
- Scoopon valid for 1 person
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
How to Redeem
- Bookings essential by phone on (02) 9251 5430 (for groups of six or more) or online, quoting your Scoopon number
- Groups of 6 or fewer can book online at goo.gl/GtNOFO:
- Select your preferred day, Lunch or Dinner, and the number of diners
- Select your preferred seating time
- Enter your details
- Type 'Scoopon Nikko' and your Scoopon number in the Special Requests box
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
The Rocks Teppanyaki
176 Cumberland St
The Rocks Sydney 2000
(02) 9251 5430
Mon - Fri: 12pm-3pm; 5.30pm-10pm
Sat & Sun: 5pm-10pm (subject to seating times)
Steak and seafood in style!
When you step through the doors of Kobe Jones' The Rocks Teppanyaki, you're not just walking in for a meal in a superbly elegant space. You're in for a spectacular culinary ride for all your senses, where everything is theatre, showmanship and supremely delicious morsels of degustatory perfection!
Every dish at Kobe Jones' The Rocks Teppanyaki is a symphony of tastes and flavours, made with only the freshest and highest-quality produce, and in this 9-course degustation feast, you'll be pampered with dish after dish of superb seafood, steak, sashimi and sides!
Whether it's an intimate dinner, a celebratory lunch, a work event, a birthday, anniversary, engagement, group outing or just because seafood is delicious any day of the week - book in to Kobe Jones' The Rocks Teppanyaki for the lobster and steak experience of a lifetime!
9-Course Teppanyaki Feast
Indulge with a delicious 9-course teppanyaki feast!
Three-Course Indian Feast
Available for lunch or dinner seven days a week - plus upgrade for a group of four people!
3-Course Dinner & Drinks for 2
Experience the Shaw Davey Slum, unique in style, presentation and value for money!
$60 to Spend on Thai Eats & Drinks
Get credit to spend on exquisite Thai eats at Liverpool St!
Dinner in the Beautiful Swan Valley
Experience exquisite fine-dining at the awarded Chesters Restaurant - located in the charming Swan Valley!
3-Course Indian Feast with Wine
Tuck into an entree, main and dessert of your choice, plus enjoy sides to share and a glass of wine each!
Two-Course Lunch in the Swan Valley
Experience fine-dining in a Swan Valley setting at the awarded Chesters Restaurant!
3-Course French Fine Dining & Wine
Experience Classic French Cuisine at the Iconic La Grillade!
Teppanyaki Sets & Drinks
Choose from a wide range of Teppanyaki set menus, plus put your credit towards drinks too!