18 Holes of Golf at One of WA’s Most Acclaimed Courses
Tee off with 18 Holes of Golf at The Links Kennedy Bay, a Top 4 Course in Australia! Just $69 for 2 Players with Range Balls & Free Drink Each! Upgrade to the 4 Player Option!
Experience the Tradition of True Links-Style Golf on One of the Most Renowned Jewels in WA’s Golfing Crown! Tee Off on Gently Undulating Windsor Green Fairways Through Sand Dunes Among Western Coastal Wattle, Grevillea, Sedges and Lilies. Running Alongside the Indian Ocean, This Beautifully-Manicured Green is a Picturesque Dream to Play On! Located Just 40 Minutes South of Perth, This Par 72 Championship Course is a Must for Any Avid Golfer!
- Tee off at the highly-acclaimed The Links Kennedy Bay
- Available 7 days a week - all day Mondays, Tuesdays & Thursdays and from 11am on Wednesdays, Fridays and weekends
- One of the Top 4 Australian Golf Courses, as ranked by The Golf Course Guide in 2016 and ranked in the Top 30 Best Courses by Golf Digest Magazine in 2016
- Offering gently undulating Windsor Green fairways that wind through sand dunes among western coastal wattle, grevillea, sedges and lilies
- Running alongside the Indian Ocean, you’ll enjoy truly breathtaking vistas as you play
- Fully-irrigated course, with its sandy base running exceptionally tight and fast
- With 115 pot-style bunkers with revetted faces, this par 72 championship course is nothing short of a challenge, both mentally and physically from the black tees
- Designed by Michael Coate and the late Roger Mackay, in conjunction with 1991 British Open Champion Ian Baker Finch, The Links Kennedy Bay is a dream for players of all experience
- Pick up today’s offer for a round of golf at a great deal - 2 players for $69 or 4 players for $129
- You’ll receive:
- An 18 hole round of golf
- Bucket of 70 range balls to share between 2 players
- A schooner of beer or glass of wine each!
- Located just 40 minutes from Perth CBD
- Shared cart available for just $25 per person
- Purchase 2 Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like for your golfing buddies
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 31 August 2016 to 30 November 2016
- Dress code applies - for details, see www.kennedybay.com.au/dressreq.aspx
- Club hire not included
- Shared cart not included in Scoopon, but may be rented for $25 per person, payable directly to the venue
- All-day bookings only available Monday, Tuesday & Thursday; playing times available from 11am rest of week
- Last tee-off is around 1:30pm
- Limit of 2 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability and must be made at least 48 hours in advance. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70394
- Bookings essential at least 48 hours in advance on (08) 9524 5991 quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Drive home the win
If you want to experience the tradition of true links golf, there is nowhere better than The Links Kennedy Bay with 18 holes offering choice to golfers of all standards and tastes. It is in one of the best regions for golf in Western Australia and acclaimed as a jewel in the golfing crown.
The Links Kennedy Bay offers a true links course in the Scottish and Irish traditions, with the gently undulating Windsor Green fairways winding through sand dunes among western coastal wattle, grevillea, sedges and lilies. The excellent large Bent greens are all one would expect on a true links - firm, fast and true.
Running alongside the vast blue waters of the Indian Ocean, this beautifully-manicured course, with its 115 pot style bunkers with revetted faces, is a delight to play from the white tees and nothing short of a challenge both mentally and physically from the black tees.
Opened in 2000 and designed by Michael Coate and the late Roger Mackay, in conjunction with 1991 British Open Champion Ian Baker Finch, this par 72 championship links golf course has been described by many as a true test of your golfing skills. Pick up a Scoopon now and experience it for yourself!
18 Holes at Acclaimed Golf Course
Play a true links-style Golf course!
18 Holes a World Class Golf Course
18 holes, cart hire, and $25 club credit per duo! Swing away!
Beach And Forest Eco-Adventure Tour
Discover the ancient wilderness of the Southern Forest and see the incredible moving Yeagarup sand dunes.
Exhilarating Jet Boat Ride
Feel the adrenaline surge as you tear around the ocean aboard a high-speed jet boat!
Moonah Links - 18 Holes with Cart
Choose to play on the Moonah Links Open Course OR Moonah Links Legends Course!
18 Holes at The Vines and a Pint
Hit the green, then enjoy a pint of beer or glass of house wine each!
Scenic Horse Ride - Perth Hills
Giddyup and head on down to Avonlea Farm Riding for a trot through the picturesque countryside!
Awesome Abseiling Adventure
Abseil down rockfaces - all training, safety gear & guiding provided!
All-Day Paintball Entry with Balls
All-day entry with 100 paintballs - duke it out with friends and family, soldier!