Rooftop Dining and Cocktails Overlooking the Harbour
Superb Rooftop Dining and Drinks Overlooking the Harbour - Get $100 to Splurge on the a La Carte Menu for a Tiny $49. Upgrade for $200 Credit for Only $95!
Relax on the incredible sun deck of Café Del Mar or inside the restaurant with panoramic waterfront views. Put your credit towards ANYTHING on the a la carte menu with loads of flavoursome options on offer - dry-aged Angus rib eye, crispy-skinned Cone Bay barramundi, fresh Sydney rock oysters, grilled QLD swordfish and more! Plus an irresistible cocktail menu - go for an espresso martini, spiced mojito, sangria pitchers and so much more! Step in for lunch or dinner - spring perfection starts here!
- Save stacks on an incredible fine food experience, all while overlooking Darling Harbour from a breathtaking alfresco sun deck!
- Or dine indoors in the sumptuous restaurant with its floor-to-ceiling windows facing the wharf and stunning ombre curtains and Moroccan-inspired decor
- Head Chef Ben Fitton's superb menus offer the perfect morsel!
- Get $100 to spend on anything on the a la carte menu for just $49
- Or get a massive $200 to spend for a trim $95
- Share your table with up to 10 people!
- Put your credit towards a huge array of dishes and drinks like:
- Dry aged, pasture fed 350gm Angus Rib Eye with split-bone marrow and pickled eschallot
- Crisp skinned Cone Bay Barramundi with SA squid, chorizo, butternut pumpkin and salsa verde
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters with a cucumber caramelised red wine vinaigrette
- Crisp Berkshire pork belly with rolled loin, morcilla sausage, roast pear, cavalo nero and jus
- Chilli salt and pepper squid with black ink and citrus aioli
- Winter’s Gimlet - Tanqueray gin, lemon juice, housemade cinnamon syrup, orange marmalade
- Mediterranean Mojito - Gin Mare, lime juice, housemade rosemary & thyme syrup, and lime
- Espresso Martini - vodka, kahlua coffee liqueur, fresh espresso and a housemade syrup
- Cafe Del Mar-Tini - Ciroc coconut vodka, housemade pineapple reduction, lemon juice and fresh basil
- Take a look at the complete food menu or the extensive beverage selection!
- Available for lunch or dinner Monday to Friday
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like for yourself or to give as gifts!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
Cafe Del Mar
35 Wheat Rd, Rooftop Terrace
Cockle Bay Wharf
Sydney NSW 2000
(02) 9267 6700
Mon - Thu: 12pm-3.30pm; 6pm-late
Fri: 12pm-3.30pm; 6pm or 6.30pm (only these two seating times are available)
Sat & Sun: 12pm-3.30pm
- Valid from 2 September 2016 to 30 November 2016
- Not valid: public holidays; dinner on Saturday and Sunday nights
- Not valid for take-away or BYO
- Valid only for the a la carte menu. Not valid for the express lunch or bar menu
- Entire Scoopon must be used in one visit; unused portions of the voucher will be forfeited, and cannot be used at a later date. Any excess amounts must be paid directly to Cafe Del Mar
- Menu subject to seasonality of fresh produce and may change
- Credit must be used on food and drinks and cannot be used on drinks only
- Scoopon valid for up to 10 people. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70418
- Bookings essential online only at www.cafedelmar.com.au quoting your Scoopon number:
- Click ‘Book Online’ and follow the prompts to complete your booking
- In the ‘Special Requests’ field, specify your Scoopon number and number of guests dining
- Strictly no walk-ins
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Sunset in style
There’s nothing like kicking back on lush sofas, on a killer sun deck, while sipping on a few cocktails with friends. Pair this with tunes - from cool jazz, sexy deep house, nu sou and classic Café del Mar Balearic chill-out tunes, and you’re set for a seriously good night out.
This stylish but relaxed setting, perched up high overlooking Darling Harbour, also has a contemporary dining room, with food geared mainly around Mediterranean flavours. Head Chef Ben Fitton's menu adds a touch of Aussie flair to elements from the Mediterranean Basin, Spain, France, Italy and North Africa.
Stop by for a corporate or light shared lunch, delicious accompaniments for sunset cocktails or dinner with friends. It’ll be a feast of flavours and senses!
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet with Seafood
Hit up the all-you-can-eat international buffet spread at Grange Buffet!
Three-Course Indian Dinner for Two
Treat yourselves to fragrant, home-style authentic Indian cuisine!
3 Courses & Wine- Sarti Restaurant
Experience the famous blend of modern Australian and authentic Italian flavours of Sarti!
Six-Inch Sub Combo
Peckish? In a rush? Grab a Subway feast to go!
Authentic Italian Feast for Two
Get your own slice of Italy right here from Zona Azzurri Pizzeria!
Two-Course Meal with Wine for Two
Enjoy an entree and main each, paired with a glass of wine or beer!
Pub Meal & Beer or Wine for Two
Hit the spot with a classic pub meal complete with a pint of beer of glass of wine each!
Decadent Seafood Buffet
Featuring a vast array of fresh, Australian seafood produce!
Trendy Mediterranean Eats & Drinks
Available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, seven days a week!