9-Day Historical Tour of Stunning Myanmar
9-Day Tour of Beautiful Myanmar, Formerly Burma - Stay in Hotels & See Incredible Sights From Just $829 Per Person, Twin Share!
Explore the ancient wonders of Myanmar on a 9-day tour spanning Yangon, Naypyidaw, Mandalay, Bagan and countless landmarks in between. See the beautiful Water Fountain Garden lit up by neon lights at night; visit Parliament House in Naypyidaw and behold ancient Burmese architecture; survey the picturesque Myanmarese countryside on your way to Mandalay where you’ll sample local cuisine on culinary expedition; stop at Mahamuni Buddha Temple; stroll through Shwezigon Pagoda and Htilominlo Temple and finish with an on-foot exploration of Yangon! Your tour includes hotel stays for 8 nights with daily breakfast, an English-speaking tour guide, coach transfers and more!
- Embark upon a life-changing tour of beautiful Myanmar, the ancient land formerly known as Burma
- Take nine unforgettable days an explore a handful of gorgeous cities and dazzling landmarks
The tour - Yangon, Naypyidaw, Mandalay, Bagan
- Yangon to Naypyidaw - explore a city forged from featureless shrubland over a single decade, stopping at a local eatery and the Gem Museum, where Myanmar’s largest pearl resides. Head to the gorgeous Water Fountain Garden after sunset, when the garden’s neon lights turn on to bathe visitors in shimmering colour
- Naypyidaw to Mandalay - see Parliament House, a complex of 31 buildings designed to mix modern and ancient Myanmarese architecture. Enjoy the charming countryside on a coach transfer to Mandalay - take the time to stroll among the night market stalls and try the delicious local street food. Stop at U Bein Teak bridge, Mahar Gandar Yone Monastery, Mahamuni Buddha Temple and Kuthodaw Pagoda, and experience panoramic views of the city from the top of Mandalay Hill
- Mandalay to Bagan - cruise down the mighty Irrawaddy River to Bagan, passing locals and their villages along the way. Visit the majestic Shwezigon Pagoda, Htilominlo Temple, Ananda Temple and Tuang Bi Village
- See the full 9-day itinerary here
The lodgings, transport and extras
- Stay in hotels for 8 nights from just $829 per person, twin share - that’s up to $1,520 value! (minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed)
- English-speaking tour guides
- Return airport transfers
- Ferry cruise from Mandalay to Bagan
- Minivan and car transfers for tours within cities
- Coach transfers as per itinerary, including an overnight express coach transfer from Bagan to Yangon (upgrade to local flight available for an extra US$100 [approximately AUD$131] per person)
- Entrance fees to attractions as per itinerary
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Tours depart every Wednesday from 8 September 2016 to 31 May 2017
- Not valid: 1 April to 30 April 2017
- No booking changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Policy - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Please note this tour is recommended for people with a good level of fitness, as moderate physical activities are included
- Scoopon excludes international flights, visa stamp fee, personal expenditure and insurance, meals where not stated as provided and tips and gratuities
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Minimum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking for twin share option
- Children under 5 years old are not encouraged. Up to 2 children can be accommodated for a surcharge payable directly to Enjoy Myanmar Holiday Tours & Travel at time of booking:
- Ages 6-12 years at 50% of the Scoopon price using a rollaway bed
- If travelling 1 adult and 1 child, 2 Scoopons must be purchased
- Hotels have either twin or double beds
- Please note: Hotels will be replaced by similar option in the case they are fully booked
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase and must be made 30 days before your departure date. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70426
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
8 Day China Tour, Return Flights
With return international airfares, 7 nights' hotel accommodation, sightseeing admissions, and more!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
Stay at the 5-Star Novotel, Bali
Save at the 5-star Novotel Nusa Dua in Bali, awarded one of Indonesia’s Top Family Hotels by TripAdvisor!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
All-Inclusive Beach Resort Luxury
With all daily meals, free-flowing alcoholic drinks, pampering, kids' club access, and much more!
4-Star Family Getaway Pkg in Phuket
With daily buffet breakfast, a lunch or dinner, return airport transfers and more!
10 Day South to North Vietnam Tour
Package includes hotel stays, meals, domestic flight, transfers & more!
14 Day Luxury Egypt Tour w/ Flights
Return flights with Emirates or Etihad, luxury hotels, a 5-star full-board nile cruise, and more