12-Course Japanese Fusion Degustation at Kobe Jones
12-Course Japanese Fusion Degustation at Kobe Jones Melbourne on the WTC Wharf on the River - Just $69 Per Person! Upgrade to Add Lobster OR a Glass of Möet!
If the word 'seafood' makes you weak at the knees, then sit down now, because you might faint at the deliciousness of this offer: a spectacular 12-Course Japanese fusion ‘Spring Revival’ feast featuring the premium oceanic creations plus sides and more at the legendary Kobe Jones. Fabulous location right by the water - it’s the perfect backdrop to savour superb morsels like the Number One Special crab salad, crab croquettes, Volcano Roll scallops, whiting Slyder & more. Upgrade to add a course of sumptuous lobster for $85, or upgrade to add lobster AND a glass of Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial NV on arrival for $95! Book with 6 Scoopons for a celebration lunch or dinner!
- Step into the legendary Kobe Jones for a stellar Japanese fusion degustation Spring Revival feast!
- 12 spectacular courses with sides for lunch or dinner - just $69 per person - normally up to $155
- Upgrade to add a course of miso citrus lobster for just $85 per person
- Or upgrade to add a glass of Möet & Chandon Brut Impérial NV to your extra lobster dish for a truly red-carpet dining experience - just $95 per person - normally up to $195!
- This superb experience takes you through course after course:
- On arrival - a glass of Möet & Chandon Brut Impérial NV to set the mood (available with $95 upgrade option only)
- Edamame - steamed and salted baby soybeans in the pod
- Number One Special - crab salad with avocado wrapped in Hiramasa kingfish and nori, baked in a secret sauce and topped with bittersweet soy glaze
- Crab croquette - creamy crab and corn croquettes shallow-fried in soybean oil with jalapeno salsa and tonkatsu sauce
- Dragon Egg - tuna tartare sushi mixed with chipotle mayonnaise on a shiso leaf, topped with avocado and finished with ponzu sauce
- Wagyu Tataki - seared, chilled and topped with bush herbs and soy onion dressing
- Volcano Roll - oven-baked scallops layered on a crab salad avocado roll with special cream sauce and sesame seed and shallot sprinkle
- Somen and tofu salad - somen noodles and crispy tofu with mixed leaves and soy dressing
- Whiting Slyder - tempura sand whiting served in a brioche bun with shredded cabbage, mayonnaise, Japanese pickle and egg
- Yakitori - robata-grilled skewers of marinated chicken with baby leeks and teriyaki sauce
- Wagyu hot rock - self-cook your own wagyu sirloin AA5+ just the way you like it, with dipping sauces
- Kobe’s Miso Soup - housemade dashi with a blend of red and white miso to create the perfect umami flavour
- Miso Citrus Lobster Tail - baby lobster tail lightly cooked in a wafu thermidor sauce, drizzled with miso citrus sauce and served on a bed of steamed vegetables (available with upgrade only)
- Flaming Anko - green tea crème brûlée with red bean served flaming to the table for a caramelised finish
- See the full Spring Revival menu here
- Kobe Jones' chefs will create your meal with unparalleled skill, flair, style and attention to detail!
- Book with as many Scoopons as you like for a spectacular celebration meal!
- Available for lunch or dinner Monday to Friday, or for dinner on Saturday or Sunday
- Fabulous location on the WTC Wharf, right on the river, in the city!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 9 September 2016 to 9 January 2017
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for set menu listed in highlights only
- Not valid for BYO
- Scoopon valid for 1 person
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. For groups of more than 6 people, please contact (03) 9329 9173 to confirm your booking. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70438
- Bookings essential by phone on (03) 9329 9173, quoting your Scoopon number, or online at bit.ly/1JNk1lR:
- Select your preferred day, Lunch or Dinner, and the number of diners
- Select your preferred seating time
- Enter your details
- Type 'Scoopon Spring Renewal' and your Scoopon number in the Special Requests box
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
It's not a seafood dinner - it’s a seafood experience
When you step through the doors of Kobe Jones, you're not just walking in for a meal. You're in for a spectacular culinary ride for all your senses, where everything is theatre, showmanship and supremely delicious morsels of degustatory perfection!
Every dish at Kobe Jones is a symphony of tastes and flavours, made with only the freshest and highest-quality produce, and in this 12-course Japanese fusion degustation banquet, you'll be pampered with dish after dish of superb seafood and palate cleansers, plus sides - and, if you plump for the upgrade, a glass of Möet & Chandon Brut Impérial or lobster - because what's the point of luxury without decadence?
Whether it's an intimate dinner, a celebratory lunch, a work event, a birthday, anniversary, engagement, group outing or just because seafood is delicious any day of the week - book in to Kobe Jones for the seafood experience of a lifetime!
3-Course Fine French Dining & Wine
Experience classic French cuisine at its finest at the iconic La Grillade!
2-Course Vietnamese Feast for 2
Includes an entree and main each, a rice or noodle dish AND pot of tea per couple, plus free BYO!
Gânache Chocolate Shared Platter
Available at your choice of South Yarra or Collins Street in the CBD!
Sumptuous Chinese Eats and Drinks
Grab some awesome Chinese eats and drinks in Adelaide CBD!
3-course Nepalese Feast with Wine
Treat your taste buds to an exotic blend of spices at Foodmosphere Restaurant and Bar!
Thai Meal and a Bottle of Water
Score some delicious Thai with a bottle of water at Coco Wok!
Delish Italian Eats and Drinks
Prepare yourself for sumptuous Italian food and drinks!
Trendy Chef-Hatted Restaurant
Situated on Campbell Parade, Rocker Bondi is the perfect pace to eat, drink and socialise!
Seafood Buffet for Two with Bubbles
Experience Windjammers Restaurant located within Novotel Wollongong Northbeach!