12-Course Japanese Fusion Degustation at Kobe Jones
12-Course Japanese Fusion Degustation at Kobe Jones Melbourne on the WTC Wharf on the River - Just $69 Per Person! Upgrade to Add Lobster OR a Glass of Möet!
If the word 'seafood' makes you weak at the knees, then sit down now, because you might faint at the deliciousness of this offer: a spectacular 12-Course Japanese fusion ‘Spring Revival’ feast featuring the premium oceanic creations plus sides and more at the legendary Kobe Jones. Fabulous location right by the water - it’s the perfect backdrop to savour superb morsels like the Number One Special crab salad, crab croquettes, Volcano Roll scallops, whiting Slyder & more. Upgrade to add a course of sumptuous lobster for $85, or upgrade to add lobster AND a glass of Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial NV on arrival for $95! Book with 6 Scoopons for a celebration lunch or dinner!
- Step into the legendary Kobe Jones for a stellar Japanese fusion degustation Spring Revival feast!
- 12 spectacular courses with sides for lunch or dinner - just $69 per person - normally up to $155
- Upgrade to add a course of miso citrus lobster for just $85 per person
- Or upgrade to add a glass of Möet & Chandon Brut Impérial NV to your extra lobster dish for a truly red-carpet dining experience - just $95 per person - normally up to $195!
- This superb experience takes you through course after course:
- On arrival - a glass of Möet & Chandon Brut Impérial NV to set the mood (available with $95 upgrade option only)
- Edamame - steamed and salted baby soybeans in the pod
- Number One Special - crab salad with avocado wrapped in Hiramasa kingfish and nori, baked in a secret sauce and topped with bittersweet soy glaze
- Crab croquette - creamy crab and corn croquettes shallow-fried in soybean oil with jalapeno salsa and tonkatsu sauce
- Dragon Egg - tuna tartare sushi mixed with chipotle mayonnaise on a shiso leaf, topped with avocado and finished with ponzu sauce
- Wagyu Tataki - seared, chilled and topped with bush herbs and soy onion dressing
- Volcano Roll - oven-baked scallops layered on a crab salad avocado roll with special cream sauce and sesame seed and shallot sprinkle
- Somen and tofu salad - somen noodles and crispy tofu with mixed leaves and soy dressing
- Whiting Slyder - tempura sand whiting served in a brioche bun with shredded cabbage, mayonnaise, Japanese pickle and egg
- Yakitori - robata-grilled skewers of marinated chicken with baby leeks and teriyaki sauce
- Wagyu hot rock - self-cook your own wagyu sirloin AA5+ just the way you like it, with dipping sauces
- Kobe’s Miso Soup - housemade dashi with a blend of red and white miso to create the perfect umami flavour
- Miso Citrus Lobster Tail - baby lobster tail lightly cooked in a wafu thermidor sauce, drizzled with miso citrus sauce and served on a bed of steamed vegetables (available with upgrade only)
- Flaming Anko - green tea crème brûlée with red bean served flaming to the table for a caramelised finish
- See the full Spring Revival menu here
- Kobe Jones' chefs will create your meal with unparalleled skill, flair, style and attention to detail!
- Book with as many Scoopons as you like for a spectacular celebration meal!
- Available for lunch or dinner Monday to Friday, or for dinner on Saturday or Sunday
- Fabulous location on the WTC Wharf, right on the river, in the city!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
Deal Code: 70438
The Fine Print
- Valid from 9 September 2016 to 9 January 2017
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for set menu listed in highlights only
- Not valid for BYO
- Scoopon valid for 1 person
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. For groups of more than 6 people, please contact (03) 9329 9173 to confirm your booking. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
How to Redeem
- Bookings essential by phone on (03) 9329 9173, quoting your Scoopon number, or online at bit.ly/1JNk1lR:
- Select your preferred day, Lunch or Dinner, and the number of diners
- Select your preferred seating time
- Enter your details
- Type 'Scoopon Spring Renewal' and your Scoopon number in the Special Requests box
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Kobe Jones Melbourne
G16/38 Siddeley St
Melbourne VIC 3005
(03) 9329 9173
Mon - Fri: 12pm-3pm; 5.30pm-10.30pm
Sat & Sun: 5.30pm-10.30pm
It's not a seafood dinner - it’s a seafood experience
When you step through the doors of Kobe Jones, you're not just walking in for a meal. You're in for a spectacular culinary ride for all your senses, where everything is theatre, showmanship and supremely delicious morsels of degustatory perfection!
Every dish at Kobe Jones is a symphony of tastes and flavours, made with only the freshest and highest-quality produce, and in this 12-course Japanese fusion degustation banquet, you'll be pampered with dish after dish of superb seafood and palate cleansers, plus sides - and, if you plump for the upgrade, a glass of Möet & Chandon Brut Impérial or lobster - because what's the point of luxury without decadence?
Whether it's an intimate dinner, a celebratory lunch, a work event, a birthday, anniversary, engagement, group outing or just because seafood is delicious any day of the week - book in to Kobe Jones for the seafood experience of a lifetime!
11-Course Kanki Degustation
Indulge in an exquisite 11-Course Kanki Degustation at Kobe Jones Melbourne!
"Bug me" Menu at Kobe Jones
Indulge in the heavenly 11-course teppanyaki experience, “Bug Me”!
Seafood Platter & Bottle of Wine
Feast on soft shell crab, oysters, garfish, prawns and more with a bottle of red or white wine!
3-Course Nepalese Meal for 2
Introducing Coffee Drop Cafe, a new eatery serving up authentic Nepalese cuisine for lunch & dinner!
Don't miss out
Authentic Thai Eats & Drinks
Enjoy your favourite Thai classics for lunch or dinner, seven days a week!
Two-Course Menu with Wine for Two
Enjoy the serenity of the beautiful Swan River region with at this relaxed and cosy bistro!
Jacob's Creek Gourmet Lunch & Wine
Indulge your senses with superb winery fine dining!
2-Course Mod-Oz with Wine
Delectable mod-Oz eats with wine in Darling Harbour!