10-Course Japanese Degustation at the Wharf Teppanyaki
10-Course Japanese Fusion Degustation at the Wharf Teppanyaki - Just $69 Per Person! Upgrade to Add Lobster for $88!
If the word 'seafood' makes you weak at the knees, then sit down now, because you might faint at the deliciousness of this offer: a spectacular 10-Course Japanese fusion ‘Spring Surprise’ feast featuring the premium oceanic creations plus sides and more at the legendary Wharf Teppanyaki. Fabulous location right by the water - it’s the perfect backdrop to savour superb morsels like the Flaming Number One Special crab salad, Alaskan crab, Balmain bug, Wagyu tenderloin tataki & more. Upgrade to add a course of sumptuous lobster for $88 per person. Book with 6 Scoopons for a celebration lunch or dinner!
- Step into the legendary Wharf Teppanyaki for a stellar Japanese fusion degustation Spring Surprise feast!
- 10 spectacular courses with sides for lunch or dinner - just $69 per person - normally up to $160
- Upgrade to add a course of lobster tail for just $88 per person
- This superb experience takes you through course after course:
- Edamame - steamed and salted baby soybeans in the pod
- Flaming Number One Special - crab salad with avocado wrapped in Hiramasa kingfish and flamed on the teppan with a secret sauce
- Karifurawaa soup - full-bodied demitasse of soup made in-house from roasted cauliflower blended by hand with a selection of cheeses, fresh vegetable stock and cream
- Wagyu tenderloin Tataki - seared, chilled and served rare with garlic, ginger and ponzu sauce
- Garlic prawn and calamari salad - fresh greens topped with prawn, calamari and garlic soy
- Alaskan crab - sweet and succulent crab steamed on the teppan and served on-shell with lime
- Yuzu lemon sorbet to cleanse the palate
- Balmain bug - caught in Port Lincoln and cooked on the whole shell with wine and garlic or seaweed butter, and served with baby bean sprouts and asparagus
- Lobster tail - Belize coral lobster tail cooked on the teppan with butter, wine and garlic or seaweed butter and served with lemon and spinach (available with upgrade only)
- Garlic fried rice - Akitakomachi rice toasted on the teppan with garlic and soy
- Crepe Suzette - teppanyaki-style freshly made Sapporo beer crepe, flambeed with Grand Marnier, then glazed with orange caramel sauce and served with French vanilla gelato
- See the full Spring Surprise menu here
- The Wharf Teppanyaki's chefs will create your meal with unparalleled skill, flair, style and attention to detail!
- Book with as many Scoopons as you like for a spectacular celebration meal!
- Available for lunch or dinner Monday to Friday, or for dinner on Saturday or Sunday
- Fabulous location in the city!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 9 September 2016 to 9 January 2017
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for set menu listed in highlights only
- Scoopon valid for 1 person
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70456
- Bookings essential by phone on (02) 9299 5290, quoting your Scoopon number, or online at http://bit.ly/1JV7ZGj:
- Select your preferred day, lunch or dinner, and the number of diners
- Select your preferred seating time
- Enter your details
- Type 'Scoopon Spring Surprise' and your Scoopon number in the Special Requests box
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
It's not a seafood dinner - it’s a seafood extravaganza
When you step through the doors of The Wharf Teppanyaki, you're not just walking in for a meal. You're in for a spectacular culinary ride for all your senses, where everything is theatre, showmanship and supremely delicious morsels of degustatory perfection!
Every dish at The Wharf Teppanyaki is a symphony of tastes and flavours, made with only the freshest and highest-quality produce, and in this 10-course Japanese fusion degustation banquet, you'll be pampered with dish after dish of superb seafood and palate cleansers, plus sides - and, if you plump for the upgrade, a delicious serving of lobster - because what's the point of luxury without decadence?
Whether it's an intimate dinner, a celebratory lunch, a work event, a birthday, anniversary, engagement, group outing or just because seafood is delicious any day of the week - book in to The Wharf Teppanyaki for the seafood experience of a lifetime!
New Years Eve Feast at Kobe Jones
Ring in the new year at Kobe Jones with a glass of Moet on arrival!
11-Course Teppanyaki Feast
Experience the culinary wonder that is traditional Japanese Teppanyaki at Aya!
The wines, paired with Thailand’s urban street food, ensure you return again
Dine in or take away!
Chinese Banquet with Wine for Two
Available for lunch and dinner, six days a week on trendy Malvern Road!
Your meal comes with a free flow of steamed rice!
Get a pot of tea with your meal!
Thai Dish & Coconut Water
Enjoy a delicious Thai meal from the Special Plate Menu!
Take as many trips as possible to the Make-Your-Own-Salad bar