10-Course Japanese Degustation at the Wharf Teppanyaki
10-Course Japanese Fusion Degustation at the Wharf Teppanyaki - Just $69 Per Person! Upgrade to Add Lobster for $88!
If the word 'seafood' makes you weak at the knees, then sit down now, because you might faint at the deliciousness of this offer: a spectacular 10-Course Japanese fusion ‘Spring Surprise’ feast featuring the premium oceanic creations plus sides and more at the legendary Wharf Teppanyaki. Fabulous location right by the water - it’s the perfect backdrop to savour superb morsels like the Flaming Number One Special crab salad, Alaskan crab, Balmain bug, Wagyu tenderloin tataki & more. Upgrade to add a course of sumptuous lobster for $88 per person. Book with 6 Scoopons for a celebration lunch or dinner!
- Step into the legendary Wharf Teppanyaki for a stellar Japanese fusion degustation Spring Surprise feast!
- 10 spectacular courses with sides for lunch or dinner - just $69 per person - normally up to $160
- Upgrade to add a course of lobster tail for just $88 per person
- This superb experience takes you through course after course:
- Edamame - steamed and salted baby soybeans in the pod
- Flaming Number One Special - crab salad with avocado wrapped in Hiramasa kingfish and flamed on the teppan with a secret sauce
- Karifurawaa soup - full-bodied demitasse of soup made in-house from roasted cauliflower blended by hand with a selection of cheeses, fresh vegetable stock and cream
- Wagyu tenderloin Tataki - seared, chilled and served rare with garlic, ginger and ponzu sauce
- Garlic prawn and calamari salad - fresh greens topped with prawn, calamari and garlic soy
- Alaskan crab - sweet and succulent crab steamed on the teppan and served on-shell with lime
- Yuzu lemon sorbet to cleanse the palate
- Balmain bug - caught in Port Lincoln and cooked on the whole shell with wine and garlic or seaweed butter, and served with baby bean sprouts and asparagus
- Lobster tail - Belize coral lobster tail cooked on the teppan with butter, wine and garlic or seaweed butter and served with lemon and spinach (available with upgrade only)
- Garlic fried rice - Akitakomachi rice toasted on the teppan with garlic and soy
- Crepe Suzette - teppanyaki-style freshly made Sapporo beer crepe, flambeed with Grand Marnier, then glazed with orange caramel sauce and served with French vanilla gelato
- See the full Spring Surprise menu here
- The Wharf Teppanyaki's chefs will create your meal with unparalleled skill, flair, style and attention to detail!
- Book with as many Scoopons as you like for a spectacular celebration meal!
- Available for lunch or dinner Monday to Friday, or for dinner on Saturday or Sunday
- Fabulous location in the city!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 9 September 2016 to 9 January 2017
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for set menu listed in highlights only
- Scoopon valid for 1 person
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70456
- Bookings essential by phone on (02) 9299 5290, quoting your Scoopon number, or online at http://bit.ly/1JV7ZGj:
- Select your preferred day, lunch or dinner, and the number of diners
- Select your preferred seating time
- Enter your details
- Type 'Scoopon Spring Surprise' and your Scoopon number in the Special Requests box
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
It's not a seafood dinner - it’s a seafood extravaganza
When you step through the doors of The Wharf Teppanyaki, you're not just walking in for a meal. You're in for a spectacular culinary ride for all your senses, where everything is theatre, showmanship and supremely delicious morsels of degustatory perfection!
Every dish at The Wharf Teppanyaki is a symphony of tastes and flavours, made with only the freshest and highest-quality produce, and in this 10-course Japanese fusion degustation banquet, you'll be pampered with dish after dish of superb seafood and palate cleansers, plus sides - and, if you plump for the upgrade, a delicious serving of lobster - because what's the point of luxury without decadence?
Whether it's an intimate dinner, a celebratory lunch, a work event, a birthday, anniversary, engagement, group outing or just because seafood is delicious any day of the week - book in to The Wharf Teppanyaki for the seafood experience of a lifetime!
11-Course Sakura Degustation
Try this amazing 11-course Kobe Jones degustation!
Jamie Oliver Italian Feast for 2
3 delicious courses and a beer each for 2 people! That's under $35 each!
Vibrant Vietnamese Food and Drinks
Grab some authentic, delicious Vietnamese food - pick anything on the menu!
Two-Course Italian Feast for Two
Available for lunch or dinner in either South Yarra or Kew!
Fine Dining For Two with Drinks
Experience MPD Steak Kitchen, a fine dining experience by renowned Chef Chris Bonello!
3-Course Italian with Wine for Two
Enjoy an entree, main, dessert and a glass of wine each for two people!
Delish Gourmet Chinese
Save up to 50% on delicious authentic Chinese food!
6-Course French Degustation & Wine
Indulge in a French gourmet 6-course degustation lunch or dinner!
Pizza, Garlic Bread & Wine or Beer
Grab a stunning pizza with garlic bread & more at the Bunker Sports Bar!