10-Course Japanese Degustation at Kobe Jones Sydney
10-Course Japanese Fusion Degustation at Kobe Jones Sydney - Just $69 Per Person with a Serving of Sake to Start! Upgrade to Add a Lobster Hot Rock Course for $88!
If the word 'seafood' makes you weak at the knees, then sit down now, because you might faint at the deliciousness of this offer: a spectacular 10-Course Japanese fusion ‘Spring Renewal’ feast featuring the premium oceanic creations plus sides and more at the legendary Kobe Jones Sydney. Fabulous location right by the water - it’s the perfect backdrop to savour superb morsels like the Number One Special crab salad, miso scallop nigiri, Wafu oysters, flamed Yuzu salmon roll and more. Upgrade to add a course of sumptuous lobster cooked on a hot rock for $88 per person. Book with 6 Scoopons for a celebration lunch or dinner!
- Step into the legendary Kobe Jones Sydney for a stellar Japanese fusion degustation Spring Renewal feast!
- 10 spectacular courses with sides for lunch or dinner - just $69 per person - normally up to $155!
- Upgrade to add a course of lobster hot rock for just $88 per person
- This superb experience takes you through course after course:
- Chilled Nigori sake - cloudy sweetened strawberry-infused sake
- Number One Special - crab salad with avocado wrapped in Hiramasa kingfish, baked with our secret sauce then topped with bittersweet soy glaze
- Tasting platter with miso scallop nigiri, Wafu oysters, prawn Chawanmushi and flamed Yuzu salmon roll
- Sand whiting donburi - Koeb take on donburi with seaweed-flavoured rice, beer-flavoured tempura whiting, a Japanese omelette with amadare sauce, and Japanese pickles
- Seafood miso soup - Dahi broth flavoured with red and white miso and select seafood with tofu and spring onion
- Alaskan crab leg - this giant sea crab is grilled robata-style in the shell to highlight its sweetness with lime
- Wagyu Shi Shu - wagyu brisket AA9+ slow cooked in soy, sake, mirin and red wine with Japanese pumpkin and more served in a Kamameshi pot with a puff pastry crown
- Lobster hot rock - lobster tail with seaweed garlic butter, Motoyaki and ponzu dipping sauces served on a hot rock so you can cook it the way you like it (available with $88 upgrade option only)
- Strawberry pannacotta shots - three refreshing vanilla pannacotta shots topped with strawberry sauce and mint
- See the full Spring Renewal menu here
- Kobe Jones’ chefs will create your meal with unparalleled skill, flair, style and attention to detail!
- Available for lunch or dinner Monday to Friday, or for dinner on Saturday or Sunday
- Fabulous location in the city!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 12 September 2016 to 15 December 2016
- Valid for dine-in only
- Valid for set menu listed in highlights only
- Scoopon valid for 1 person
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. If booking with more than 6 people please call the restaurant on (02) 9299 5290 to confirm. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70485
9-Course ‘Kyoto’ Teppanyaki Feast
Go all out with a decadent nine-course teppanyaki banquet!
8-Course Lobster & Crab Degustation
Try this amazing 8-course degustation at Kobe Jones!
Three-Course Indian Feast for Two
Enjoy a shared entree between two, a main meal each and a shared serving of gulab jamun!
1950s American-Themed Diner Cuisine
Step out of Forrestfield and back in time to the ‘50s American-themed diner that is Big T’z Diner!
Big Fat Greek Feast with Wine for 2
The one thing we learnt from My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Greeks don't do things by halves!
Save on Fusion Flavours & Drinks
Available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, six days a week!
3-Course Rib House Feast with Wine
Valid seven days a week for lunch or dinner!
AYCE Seafood Feast for 2 on Collins
Appease your appetite with an array of fresh flavours at the Sheraton Melbourne on Collins!
3.5-Hour Duck Cooking Class
Learn how to cook duck to perfection and impress your friends and family!