10-Day Odyssey Through the Icons of Vietnam & Cambodia
10-Day Odyssey Through the Icons of Vietnam and Cambodia! Includes International Flights, Hotels, Guided Tours, Excursions and Some Meals!
Step back in time and see the untouched natural beauties of Siem Reap, Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hanoi and Halong Bay. Visit the site of the Tomb Raider movie, Ta Prohm Monastery, soak in the history behind the Cu Chi Tunnels, bask in the World Heritage site of Hoi An’s Old Town, marvel at the 3,000+ limestone islands of Halong Bay and so much MORE. Package comes with return flights via Vietnam Airlines, hotels, an English-speaking guide, all entrance fees and sightseeing, some meals and ground transport - the perfect discovery package for first-time visitors!
- An insider’s guide to the jewels of Southeast Asia!
- Embark on an intrepid adventure through Siem Reap, Ho Chi Minh City, Hoi An, Hanoi and Halong Bay on a 9-night, 10-day tour!
- Uncover the historically-rich Angkor Temple Complex including the world-famous Angkor Wat, ancient Angkor Thom and the Jungle Temple of Ta Prohm Monastery
- Wander through the landmarks of Ho Chi Minh City including the immense network of Cu Chi Tunnels and old-time beauty of Notre Dame Cathedral
- Open your eyes to the well-preserved antiquities Hoi An’s Old Town including visits to the Japanese Covered Bridge, Assembly Hall and a stroll down Thu Bon River (once a world-famous trading port)
- Feel your jaw drop at the sight of limestone karsts, colossal caves and the impressive scenes of Halong Bay
- For the complete itinerary and photos, see the Asia Vacation Group website here
- This 10 day uncharted discovery package includes:
- Return international flight with Vietnam Airlines from your local capital city
- Accommodation and meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees, sightseeing and all local boat and bike rentals as mentioned in the program
- English-speaking guide plus private ground transfers
- Stay in self-rated 3-star hotels (or similar, subject to availability) - depart Melbourne/Sydney for $2,199 OR depart Brisbane/Canberra/Perth/Adelaide for $2,599
- Stay in self-rated 4-star hotels (or similar, subject to availability) - depart Melbourne/Sydney for $2,499 OR depart Brisbane/Canberra/Perth/Adelaide for $2,899
- Stay in self-rated 5-star hotels (or similar, subject to availability) - depart Melbourne/Sydney for $2,999 OR depart Brisbane/Canberra/Perth/Adelaide for $3,399
- Prices are per person, twin share. Minimum of 2 Scoopons need to be purchased and redeemed. Single traveller options available - see Fine Print for surcharge details
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates:
- October - 7, 21
- November - 11, 24
- December - 10
- March - 5, 19, 31
- April - 2, 16, 30
- May - 4
- June - 4, 16, 24
- July - 8, 22, 30
- August - 5, 14, 28
- September - 9, 23
- October - 6, 21, 30
- November - 11, 25
- If the above departure dates do not suit you, please contact Asia Vacation Group at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will help check for availabilities and try to accommodate your requested date
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Itinerary begins in Siem Reap and ends in Hanoi (or vice versa)
- Scoopon excludes meals and drinks not mentioned in the program, airport taxes, visa fees, tips and personal expenses, personal travel insurance (highly recommended) and any services not clearly mentioned in the program
- Minimum of 2 people required for a tour to depart. Maximum tour group size is 20 people.
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin sharing basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking. Single traveller option available - 3-star hotels for $445, 4-star hotels for $559 or 5-star hotels for $1,259
- Children 11 years and under can travel for 80% of the adult price
- All additional surcharges to be paid directly to Asia Vacation Group
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70502
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
14 Day Japan Tour w/ Flights
Featuring Tokyo, Kyoto, Osaka, Matsumoto and more
Stunning 21-Day Indochina Tour
See the untouched natural beauty of Vietnam, Cambodia and Laos!
Amazing 9 Day Myanmar Tour
Immerse yourself in the majestic sights and rich cultural history of the country formerly known as Burma!
7 Nights at Mercure Bali Legian
Escape to the gorgeous Balinese favourite, between Seminyak and Kuta!
5-Star Nusa Dua Beachfront Luxury
Valid for a two adults and up to two children aged 12 or under!
Family Escape to Beachfront Novotel
Settle into your luxuriously appointed Ocean View Room, overlooking Northbeach!
Tropical Resort Pkg in South Kuta
With daily breakfast for all guests, return airport transfers, pampering, and more!
Private Seminyak 5-Star Villa
Winner of a 2015 World Luxury Hotel award!
Five-Star Luxury Beyond Compare
Ayodya Resort excels in indulgence with everything you need for an unforgettable escape