Spring Selection Menu & Prosecco for 2 at Luxembourg
The Spring Selection Menu for Two, with a Glass of Prosecco Each, at the Luxembourg Bar & Bistro - Andrew McConnell's Southside Restaurant, with Chef Chris Watson Choosing Your Menu - Just $69 for Two!
Ladies and gents, prepare to swoon. In case you've been living under a Pop-Tarts box, Andrew McConnell's restaurants, like Cumulus Inc., Cutler & Co, Supernormal and the Builder's Arms Hotel, have been burning a trail through Melbourne's modernist foodie landscape - and the Euro-French Luxembourg Bar & Bistro in St Kilda is no exception! Helmed by Cutler & Co veteran Chris Watson - who'll be hand-picking your culinary feast for two - you'll dine on the finest, freshest, most inspired French cuisine of the day! It could be confit pork croquettes, ocean trout gravlax, chermoula lamb shoulder or crème caramel... really, just to be safe, you should probably buy multiples, so you can come back to try everything!
- Calm down, Melbourne
- No, seriously, take a minute to get your breath
- Because we have secured you a table at the latest restaurant under the umbrella of the city's undisputed restaurant maestro, Andrew McConnell.
- The Spring Selection Menu for two, with a glass of Prosecco each on arrival, at Luxembourg Bar & Bistro.
- Just $69.
- You don't need to take our word for the magnificence you're in for - check it out on Broadsheet, Time Out, Good Food Guide, Gourmet Traveller and The Australian
- This Eurostyle eatery is helmed by the former captain of Cutler & Co, Chris Watson - check out his interview in Broadsheet!
- Who'll be personally designing your dinner menu from the freshest produce of the day.
- Start with some nibbles and a glass of prosecco, share some smaller dishes, move on to something hearty, and finish on a delectably sweet note
- You could be feasting on the chef's choice of pretty much anything on (or off) the menu - let us just draw you a general picture of what might land on your table:
- Marinated olives
- Confit pork croquettes, tartare sauce
- Ocean trout gravlax, horseradish cream, pickled fennel & grissini
- Slow roasted half lamb shoulder, labne & lemon
- Chopped broccoli salad, preserved lemon dressing, currents & roasted almonds
- Crème caramel
- Warm chocolate tart, cultured crème Chantilly
- The menu will change from day to day, with different courses and structures - but rest assured, you'll leave stuffed with delicious morsels
- It's not just a meal - it's a culinary adventure for two.
- Step in for dinner Tuesday to Friday or Sunday, and lunch Friday and Sundays
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like, for yourself or as gifts
- Book two Scoopons together for a table for four!
- Many dietary requirements can be catered for - just check with the restaurant!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
Deal Code: 70551
The Fine Print
- Valid from 20 September 2016 to 20 November 2016
- Not valid: Saturdays, public holidays.
- Dishes are seasonal and menu is at the chef's discretion. Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements where possible - please contact the restaurant before purchasing if unsure.
- Any additional items, drinks or dishes ordered are payable directly to Luxembourg Bar & Bistro
- Scoopon valid for 2 people. Multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts; maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking.
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer, including half-price items, happy hour or Tuesday BYO.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date.
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy.
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org call 1300 726 676
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
How to Redeem
- Bookings essential on (03) 9525 4488 or by email to email@example.com quoting your Scoopon number. No online bookings will be accepted.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time.
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Luxembourg Bar & Bistro
2/157 Fitzroy St
St Kilda VIC 3182
(03) 9525 4488
Tue - Thu: 5pm-11pm
Fri & Sun: 12pm-midnight
An exercise in perfection
It's not named after the postage-stamp-sized principality - no, this pristine restaurant is named after Paris' Jardin de Luxembourg, and like those fresh green gardens, everything at Luxembourg Bar & Bistro is uncompromisingly perfect, uncompromisingly French and uncompromisingly delectable.
Melbourne has long-since secured its place as one of the world's greatest culinary capitals - yes, Melburnians, really truly rooly, we're world class, where else can you expect a crème brûlée in a pub and a perfect cappucino in a roadside servo laminex café? - so when we say that Luxembourg Bar & Bistro is something special, you better believe we're holding it to a high standard. But then, when a restaurant is started by the chef of Cutler & Co, with the backing of Andrew McConnell, we're pretty sure the high standard has been set already.
Sit down at this gorgeous fresh brasserie for an abundant feast of French cuisine - the Spring Selection Menu, chosen daily by chef Chris Watson to showcase his favourite dishes and the best produce of the day, and get ready for a gastronomic journey of pure delight.
Three-Course Indian Feast
Available for lunch or dinner seven days a week - plus upgrade for a group of four people!
3-Course Dinner & Drinks for 2
Experience the Shaw Davey Slum, unique in style, presentation and value for money!
$60 to Spend on Thai Eats & Drinks
Get credit to spend on exquisite Thai eats at Liverpool St!
Dinner in the Beautiful Swan Valley
Experience exquisite fine-dining at the awarded Chesters Restaurant - located in the charming Swan Valley!
3-Course Indian Feast with Wine
Tuck into an entree, main and dessert of your choice, plus enjoy sides to share and a glass of wine each!
Two-Course Lunch in the Swan Valley
Experience fine-dining in a Swan Valley setting at the awarded Chesters Restaurant!
3-Course French Fine Dining & Wine
Experience Classic French Cuisine at the Iconic La Grillade!
Teppanyaki Sets & Drinks
Choose from a wide range of Teppanyaki set menus, plus put your credit towards drinks too!
3 Courses of Delicious Mod-Oz
Experience 3 divine courses of mod-oz fare inspired by the flavours of the sea!