Spring Selection Menu & Prosecco for 2 at Luxembourg
The Spring Selection Menu for Two, with a Glass of Prosecco Each, at the Luxembourg Bar & Bistro - Andrew McConnell's Southside Restaurant, with Chef Chris Watson Choosing Your Menu - Just $69 for Two!
Ladies and gents, prepare to swoon. In case you've been living under a Pop-Tarts box, Andrew McConnell's restaurants, like Cumulus Inc., Cutler & Co, Supernormal and the Builder's Arms Hotel, have been burning a trail through Melbourne's modernist foodie landscape - and the Euro-French Luxembourg Bar & Bistro in St Kilda is no exception! Helmed by Cutler & Co veteran Chris Watson - who'll be hand-picking your culinary feast for two - you'll dine on the finest, freshest, most inspired French cuisine of the day! It could be confit pork croquettes, ocean trout gravlax, chermoula lamb shoulder or crème caramel... really, just to be safe, you should probably buy multiples, so you can come back to try everything!
- Calm down, Melbourne
- No, seriously, take a minute to get your breath
- Because we have secured you a table at the latest restaurant under the umbrella of the city's undisputed restaurant maestro, Andrew McConnell.
- The Spring Selection Menu for two, with a glass of Prosecco each on arrival, at Luxembourg Bar & Bistro.
- Just $69.
- You don't need to take our word for the magnificence you're in for - check it out on Broadsheet, Time Out, Good Food Guide, Gourmet Traveller and The Australian
- This Eurostyle eatery is helmed by the former captain of Cutler & Co, Chris Watson - check out his interview in Broadsheet!
- Who'll be personally designing your dinner menu from the freshest produce of the day.
- Start with some nibbles and a glass of prosecco, share some smaller dishes, move on to something hearty, and finish on a delectably sweet note
- You could be feasting on the chef's choice of pretty much anything on (or off) the menu - let us just draw you a general picture of what might land on your table:
- Marinated olives
- Confit pork croquettes, tartare sauce
- Ocean trout gravlax, horseradish cream, pickled fennel & grissini
- Slow roasted half lamb shoulder, labne & lemon
- Chopped broccoli salad, preserved lemon dressing, currents & roasted almonds
- Crème caramel
- Warm chocolate tart, cultured crème Chantilly
- The menu will change from day to day, with different courses and structures - but rest assured, you'll leave stuffed with delicious morsels
- It's not just a meal - it's a culinary adventure for two.
- Step in for dinner Tuesday to Friday or Sunday, and lunch Friday and Sundays
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like, for yourself or as gifts
- Book two Scoopons together for a table for four!
- Many dietary requirements can be catered for - just check with the restaurant!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 20 September 2016 to 20 November 2016
- Not valid: Saturdays, public holidays.
- Dishes are seasonal and menu is at the chef's discretion. Every effort will be made to accommodate dietary requirements where possible - please contact the restaurant before purchasing if unsure.
- Any additional items, drinks or dishes ordered are payable directly to Luxembourg Bar & Bistro
- Scoopon valid for 2 people. Multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts; maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking.
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer, including half-price items, happy hour or Tuesday BYO.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date.
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy.
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org call 1300 726 676
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70551
- Bookings essential on (03) 9525 4488 or by email to email@example.com quoting your Scoopon number. No online bookings will be accepted.
- Book early to secure your desired date and time.
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
An exercise in perfection
It's not named after the postage-stamp-sized principality - no, this pristine restaurant is named after Paris' Jardin de Luxembourg, and like those fresh green gardens, everything at Luxembourg Bar & Bistro is uncompromisingly perfect, uncompromisingly French and uncompromisingly delectable.
Melbourne has long-since secured its place as one of the world's greatest culinary capitals - yes, Melburnians, really truly rooly, we're world class, where else can you expect a crème brûlée in a pub and a perfect cappucino in a roadside servo laminex café? - so when we say that Luxembourg Bar & Bistro is something special, you better believe we're holding it to a high standard. But then, when a restaurant is started by the chef of Cutler & Co, with the backing of Andrew McConnell, we're pretty sure the high standard has been set already.
Sit down at this gorgeous fresh brasserie for an abundant feast of French cuisine - the Spring Selection Menu, chosen daily by chef Chris Watson to showcase his favourite dishes and the best produce of the day, and get ready for a gastronomic journey of pure delight.
8-Course Lobster & Crab Degustation
Try this amazing 8-course degustation at Kobe Jones!
3-Course Fine French Dining & Wine
Experience classic French cuisine at its finest at the iconic La Grillade!
9-Course Lobster Feast, Kobe Jones
Feast on nine courses of mind-blowing deliciousness at Kobe Jones - upgrade to include a glass of Moet!
2-Course Vietnamese Feast for 2
Includes an entree and main each, a rice or noodle dish AND pot of tea per couple, plus free BYO!
Gânache Chocolate Shared Platter
Available at your choice of South Yarra or Collins Street in the CBD!
2-Course Meal with Drinks for 2
Available for lunch or dinner, seven days a week!
2-Course Meal with a Beer Each
Enjoy a garlic bread to share between two, a main each AND a beer, cider or house wine!
Thai Meal and a Bottle of Water
Score some delicious Thai with a bottle of water at Coco Wok!
Delish Italian Eats and Drinks
Prepare yourself for sumptuous Italian food and drinks!