Italian Feast with Up to 51% Off Food & Drinks
Enjoy an Italian Feast with Up to 51% Off at Your Local Italian Trattoria, Right Here in Sydney! Pizzas, Pastas & More - Bellissimo!
Treat the family to a night of authentic Italian food at Ottimo Centro, serving traditional Mediterranean cuisine with fresh Australian produce! Try all the flavours they have to offer with $60 to spend for $29, $100 to spend for $49, or a massive $150 to spend for just $69! Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner - buy multiple Scoopons to go back as many times as you like!
- Enjoy an authentic Italian experience at Ottimo Centro, your local Italian trattoria!
- Take yourself or the whole family out to enjoy anything you fancy from their menu - entrees, pastas, pizzas, mains and desserts
- And before you, grab a Scoopon to get up to 51% off your meal!
- Get $60 to spend for just $29
- Get $100 to spend for just $49
- Get $150 to spend for just $69!
- Have a look at their mouth-watering menu to start getting excited:
- Calamari Fritti: Fried calamari, semi-dried tomato & basil chilli and garlic, serviced with paprika aioli
- Ottimo Buffalo con prosciutto: Freshly-made buffalo cheese, prosciutto and sweet cherry tomatoes, served with freshly baked herb bread
- Salsiccia alla Calabrese: Calabrese sausage roasted in a pizza oven with black olives, red capsicum and capers
- Fish of the day
- Saltinbocca alla romana: Veal scaloppine with sage prosciutto, tossed in a white wine and butter sauce and served with roasted potatoes and seasonable vegetables
- Filetto Di Manzo: Grilled eye fillet served on a grilled porcini mushroom, finished with a beef jus sauce
- Pizza da amalfitano: Mozzarella, double smoked ham, onion and freshly-roasted capsicum
- Pizza Pancetta and Potatoes: Mozzarella, potatoes, pancetta, rosemary and shaved parmesan
- Pizza Gamberoni: Mozzarella, Australian King Prawns, zucchini and parmesan slices
- Gnocchi, gorgoncola noci e Tartufo: Homemade gnocchi with gorgonzola sauce, truffle and walnuts
- Tagliolini allo scoglio: Tagliolini with king prawns, mussels, calamari, garlic, chlli and a touch of napolitana sauce
- Ravioli de ricotta al Sugo: Raviolo filled with ricotta and basil, sauteed with a rich napolitana sauce
- Plus salads, sides, kids’ meals, desserts and much more!
- Mamma mia… this all sounds delicious!
- Open 7 days a week for lunch and dinner in fabulous Chippendale location
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like to go back again and again!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 22 September 2016 to 22 December 2016
- Not valid: public holidays
- Entire Scoopon must be used in one visit; unused portions of the voucher will be forfeited, and cannot be used at a later date. Any excess amount must be paid directly to Ottimo Centro
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use or as gifts. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70577
- Bookings essential using the new Scoopon booking tool - book your visit at checkout, or book at a later time from 'My Account'
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Your local slice of Italy
As said by the team at Ottimo, every neighbourhood needs a an Ottimo. Translated to English, it means “excellence” - and that’s exactly what this Italian family strives for, when it comes to not just food, but also service, ambience and price.
Serving a variety of flavours from the Mediterranean, your Ottimo experience is bound to be an authentic one - so if you like Italian food, you’re in for a treat! Just listen to this fail-proof recipe for pizza and let your mouth water…
- A base made from caputo 00 flour, a fine flour that it renowned for making delicious pizza bases.
- San Marzano tomatoes that come from the Vesuvius in the surrounding area of Naples.
- Fresh mozzarella cheese, delivered daily to the restaurant.
- The finest and freshest topping and ingredients available.
- Calvi olive oil, one of the finest olive oils to come out of italy, which has a deep extra virgin taste that is both aromatic and sweet to the palate.
Sounds pretty good right!?
AYCE Dumplings & a Drink Each
Available in Chatswood, Haymarket, Hornsby or Town Hall or King Street in the CBD!
Two-Course Meal with Wine for Two
Experience L’Aqua, the only Stonegrill Dining restaurant in the Mornington Peninsula!
3-Course Meal with Wine for 2
Enjoy a shared dips platter, a hearty main each, dessert each and a glass of wine or beer!
1950s American-Themed Diner Cuisine
Step out of Forrestfield and back in time to the ‘50s American-themed diner that is Big T’z Diner!
Big Fat Greek Feast with Wine for 2
The one thing we learnt from My Big Fat Greek Wedding? Greeks don't do things by halves!
Save on Fusion Flavours & Drinks
Available for breakfast, lunch and dinner, six days a week!
3-Course Rib House Feast with Wine
Valid seven days a week for lunch or dinner!
AYCE Seafood Feast for 2 on Collins
Appease your appetite with an array of fresh flavours at the Sheraton Melbourne on Collins!
Italian with Wine for Two on Lygon
Enjoy a shared starter, an entree and main each, along with premium Italian wine!