NYE Japanese Degustation with Drinks Package and a Möet
13 Course New Year’s Eve Feast with Moet, Wine & Beer at Kobe Jones, King Street Wharf! Sumptuous Dining Plus Live DJ & Fireworks at Darling Harbour & on the Big Screen!
Toast the New Year with a glass of Moet & Chandon on arrival, then indulge in 13 courses including, lobster, Wagyu, Alaskan crab, tiger prawns, melting chocolates cakes & more with premium Australian wines and local or Japanese beers in a drinks package of up to 3 hours! (depending on time of arrival). Only $199 per person! Buy multiple Scoopons & take your friends!
- Celebrate New Year’s Eve at Kobe Jones on King Street Wharf!
- Only $199 per person to indulge in a 13 course degustation and a drinks package of up to 3 hours (depending on time of arrival) including:
- Glass Moet & Chandon on arrival plus premium Australian wines with dinner: NV The Duchess Cuvee (Hunter Valley NSW), 2015 Peter Lehmann Pinot Grigio (Barossa Valley SA), 2015 Ingram Road Pinot Noir (Yarra Valley VIC), plus Japanese & Australian beers!
- Number One Special: crab salad with avocado wrapped in Hiramasa kingfish and nori, baked with Kobe secret sauce topped with bittersweet soy glaze and smelt roe
- Seafood Poke: Hawaiian style sashimi cubes marinated in poke sauce
- Hawaiian Roll: prawn, cucumber, burdock root and pineapple chilli jam, topped with tuna and avocado and drizzled with poke sauce and a bittersweet soy glaze
- Wagyu Tenderloin Tataki: full blood Wagyu 10+seared and chilled, served rare with garlic, ginger and ponzu sauce
- Volcano Roll: oven baked scallops layered on a crab salad and avocado roll, with Kobe special cream sauce and a sesame seed and shallot sprinkle
- Crab Croquettes: lightly panko fried morsels with a creamy crab, cheese and potato centre, served with chilli mayonnaise and tonkastu sauce
- Alaskan Crab: grilled robata style in the shell to highlight its sweetness and served with lime
- Barossa Chicken Kara Age: marinated and coated in seasoned potato flour, shallow fried and served with teriyaki sauce and chilli mayonnaise
- Robata Prawns: Queensland tiger prawns in the shell cooked robata style and basted in ginger sauce
- Wafu Lobster Thermidor: cooked in a wafu thermidor sauce, drizzled with miso citrus and served on a bed of steamed vegetables
- Miso Soup: Kobe Jones’s red and white miso soup
- Flaming Mini Anko: green tea crème brulee with red bean served flaming to
the table for a caramelised finish
- Chocolate Trio: chocolate melting cakes served with three different
sauces, vanilla ice cream, green tea ice cream and raspberry sorbet
- There will be a DJ and big screen for both fireworks sessions!
- Choose from 2 seating times when you click Buy Now: 5:30pm to 8:15pm or 8:45pm to 11:45pm (and stay to watch the midnight fireworks)
- See the full Kobe Jones NYE menu here
- Unbeatable celebration – buy as many Scoopons as you like to get all your friends together!
Deal Code: 70637
The Fine Print
- Valid for 31 December 2016 only
- Scoopon must be redeemed for the sitting time selected at time of purchase only
- Once booked, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Vouchers are to be supplied electronically at time of booking, booking will only be confirmed by receipt of a valid voucher.
- 150 seats are available on the first seating (first seating starts 5.30pm and the table is required back no later than 8:15pm
- 150 seats are available on the second seating (second seating starts 8.45pm beverages are served until 11:45pm then stay and watch the fireworks)
- Valid for set NYE menu and drinks only (not valid for in-house menu)
- Everyone on the table must have a voucher
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Scoopons available in your account & bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Smart Casual dress is required (no shorts, thongs or T-shirts)
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- WARNING Kobe Jones will refuse the right of entry to any patron it deems at its sole discretion to be intoxicated or under the influence of other substances and accepts no liability in such instances. In this situation your voucher will be voided
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at www.scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
How to Redeem
- Bookings essential on (02) 9299 5290 quoting NYE $199 Scoopon offer and your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Kobe Jones Sydney
29 Lime Street, King Street Wharf
Sydney NSW 2000
(02) 9299 5290
31 December 2016
Two seatings available: 5:30pm-8:15pm or 8:45pm-11:45pm
Auld Lang Spectacular
New Year's Eve is a big decision. How do you spend that one biggest night of the year? Do you go to a party? Do you book a cruise? Do you throw a lavish shindig? Do you end up at the last minute, frantically trying to decide what to do, and end up drinking bubbly in a taxi on the way to somewhere else?
No, you don't, ladies and gents, because this year, your New Year's Eve is sorted, by the experts in stylish enjoyment, Kobe Jones Sydney. These wizards of Japanese cuisine spend every night of the year preparing perfect, spectacular modernist cuisine morsels, and so for New Year's, they've stepped it up: 13 courses, each more perfect than the last, with a glass of the finest bubbles on the planet, and a full two and a half hour drink service package.
Oh, and did we mention, you'll be in prime position for the light show, looking out over the river? Your friends will be so jealous. Unless you buy multiple Scoopons and bring them along. Now that would be a New Year's Eve to remember.
Fantastic 9-Course Aki Teppanyaki
Go all out with Wharf Teppanyaki’s heavenly nine-course Aki Teppanyaki lobster banquet
9-Course Lobster Degustation
Enjoy a first-class dining experience at Kobe Jones - and upgrade to include a glass of Moet & Chandon!
Delectable Japanese Eats & Drinks
Score some outstanding Japanese eats and drinks!
Teppanyaki Sets & Drinks
Choose from a wide range of Teppanyaki set menus, plus put your credit towards drinks too!
Brazilian Fusion Food & Drinks
Experience the flavours of Brazilian fusion with tastes from Portugal, Africa, the Middle East & more!
9-Course Teppanyaki Feast
Indulge with a delicious 9-course teppanyaki feast!
11-Course Kanki Degustation
Indulge in an exquisite 11-Course Kanki Degustation at Kobe Jones Melbourne!
"Bug me" Menu at Kobe Jones
Indulge in the heavenly 11-course teppanyaki experience, “Bug Me”!
12-Dish Teppanyaki Feast
Experience the culinary wonder that is traditional Japanese Teppanyaki at Aya!