Family Escape to the 4-Star Novotel Twin Waters Resort
BEST SELLER! Family Escape to the Beautiful 4-Star Novotel Twin Waters Resort on the Sunshine Coast!
Incredible resort with private saltwater lagoon, loads of water activities for the kids, day spa, Kidz Cove and nearby surf beach plus 18 hole golf course! Also check out the water park featuring a thrilling series of slides, runways, jumping pillows and more! Your escape kit has heaps of bonus inclusions - full buffet breakfasts daily, 2-for-1 buffet dinner voucher, 2-for-1 stand-up paddleboard hire, 2-for-1 jetpack experience and more PLUS late check-out! Getaway packages for 2 adults and up to 2 kids start from $299!
- Family escape to Novotel Twin Waters Resort on the Sunshine Coast for 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 15 years and under
- Rated 4-stars by Star Ratings Australia
- Stay in a Resort Room with a Garden View for 2 nights for $299, 3 nights for $399 or 5 nights for $649
- Upgrade to a 1 Bedroom Suite with Garden View for $399 for 2 nights, $549 for 3 nights or $899 for 5 nights
- Your package includes:
- Daily buffet breakfasts for 2 adults and 2 children (aged 15 years and under)
- Late check-out at midday
- 1 x 2-for-1 buffet dinner voucher
- 1 x 2-for-1 stand-up paddle board hire
- 1 x 2-for-1 Kidz Cove Voucher (3 hour session)
- 1 x 2-for-1 bike hire for half a day
- 1 x 2-for-1 offer for a pulse-pounding jetpack experience
- Incredible resort with private saltwater lagoon, loads of water activities for the kids, day spa, Kidz Cove and nearby surf beach plus 18 hole golf course!
- Laze the day away on the endless surf beach, take a trip to Fraser Island, explore the famous Eumundi markets and Australia Zoo - there’s an abundance of unique attractions nearby!
- Plus Novotel’s water park featuring thrilling inflatable slides, runways, jumping pillows and structures connected together and floating on Novotel Twin Water’s famous lagoon!
- Just over an hour's drive north of Brisbane and 5km from the Sunshine Coast Airport
- Purchase multiple Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like to give as gifts
- Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking to extend your stay!
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 7 October 2016 to 26 February 2017
- Not valid:
- October 2016 - 15, 21, 22, 29
- November 2016 - 18, 19, 25, 26
- 13 December 2016 - 16 January 2017 (inclusive)
- Please note: as of 3 November 2016 the following dates are fully booked - 11-12 November 2016, 3, 9 and 10 December 2016
- $30 per night surcharge applicable for Friday and Saturday night stays and during QLD school holidays, payable on arrival
- Must book by 20 December 2016 or your Scoopon is voided
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Scoopon valid for 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 15 & under
- Maximum Room Capacity: Resort Room - 2 adults and up to 2 children aged 15 & under when utilising existing bedding OR 3 adults (see extra guest policy). 1 Bedroom Suite - 2 adults and up to 3 children aged 15 years and under or 3 adults (see extra guest policy)
- Room Configuration: Resort Room - 1 x queen bed or 2 x double beds. 1 Bedroom Suite - 1 x king bed OR 2 x king single beds plus a sofa bed
- Extra Guest Policy: 1 extra adult can stay in either room type for a charge of $92 per night (with bed and breakfast) payable directly to the hotel. If an extra adult is staying no children can be accommodated
- Child Policy: up to 2 children aged 15 years and under stay free of charge when utilising existing bedding. 1 rollaway bed can be provided in the 1 Bedroom Suite only at a charge of $30 per night payable directly to the hotel. Additional breakfast per child is $20 per night
- Kids’ Club sessions are available for an extra charge and are valid for children 2-12 years of age. Morning session runs from 9am to 12pm; afternoon session runs from 1pm to 4pm; evening session Friday and Saturday runs from 5pm to 8pm. Bookings are essential. Sessions to be booked in advance (subject to availability) with Kidz Cove at (07) 5450 9545 - please mention 2-for-1 voucher at time of booking
- Any additional charges incurred to be paid directly to Novotel Twin Waters Resort
- Scoopons available in your account and bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Multiple Scoopons can be purchased and redeemed, subject to availability
- Bookings are subject to availability and must be made at least 7 days in advance. Book early to secure your desired date
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70655
- Bookings essential at least 7 days in advance via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or on 1300 726 676. Written validation of all details via email will be required before confirmation can occur. If the phone lines are busy, please leave a message or send an email and a consultant will return your call ASAP
- Please include:
- Booking name, number of adults and children aged 15 years and under, email address, your residential address, contact number, check-in and check-out dates, any booking notes/requests and your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date. Must book by 20 December 2016 or your Scoopon is voided
- Present printed Scoopon on arrival
Sunshine Coast at its best!
Some cities do beaches and sunshine better than others. Melbourne’s known for its four seasons in one day and Sydney’s surrounded by the Harbour. But the Sunshine Coast? Well this is the place you need to be to experience the true joys of the sea!
At the Novotel Twin Waters Resort, you’ll spend day after day lounging beside a stunning saltwater private lagoon, making a splash in the sparkling outdoor pool and catching waves on the nearby surf coast. Make it a family affair and bring the kids too - there’s heaps for them to do!
Of course, for some people, there’s only so long they can spend sunbathing by the pool (we know, hard to believe) - but not to worry there’s heaps of other ways to fill your days! You’ll be perfectly situated to head on over to Fraser Island, explore Eumundi Markets and visit Australia Zoo - all of which are a short trip away! This is the ideal family holiday and it’s calling your name - we think you should answer!
Perisher Trip with Lift Tickets
Carve up the slopes at Perisher, Australia's favourite ski resort!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8-night getaway!
4 Night P&O Whitsundays Cruise
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
Stunning Brand New Legian Resort
Valid for two adults and up to two children aged 12 or under!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Brand New Best Western Stay in Ubud
Be one of the first in the entire world to sample newly-opened Best Western comfort!
Tropical Resort Pkg in South Kuta
With daily breakfast for all guests, return airport transfers, pampering, and more!
Save on Saigon St Vietnamese, Bali
Take your seat at Saigon Street, a Balinese icon located in the bustling heart of Seminyak!
Exquisite 2-Night City Escape
With 12pm late check-out, Wi-Fi, and more!