Wine Tasting Experience With Cheese, Chocolate & More
Wine Tasting Experience for Two People - Taste Test Different Wines and Enjoy Local Cheeses & Chocolates with a Glass of Wine Each, Plus a Bottle to Take Home, Just $25!
Enjoy a sophisticated Adelaide Hills-Style wine tasting for two at the Tomich Hill Cellar Door on King William Road, just minutes from the CBD! Nibble on local cheeses and chocolates as you sip on an extra glass of wine each! Continue the party at home with a take-home bottle from the Marlborough range, plus a $50 voucher to put towards a case of your choice. Fantastic gift idea for wine enthusiasts!
- Taste premium wines from the renowned Adelaide Hills region in Unley!
- Just $25 for a cellar door wine tasting experience at Tomich Wines for two people
- Or upgrade for $49 to share the experience as a group of four people!
- Try a range of five beautiful drops in a structured tasting
- Enjoy an extra full glass each
- Nibble on a lavish local cheeses and chocolates (to share)
- Get a generous $50 voucher between two people to put towards any case of a dozen wines
- Plus, bring home a bottle from the Marlborough Range to share between two people!
- Convenient location just out of the CBD on King William Road, Unley
- Wines are handcrafted from estate grown fruit in the cooler climate of the Adelaide Hills
- Buy up to 2 Scoopons for yourself and as many as you like for family and friends!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 14 October 2016 to 14 February 2017
- Not valid: public holidays; 23 Dec 2016 - 7 Jan 2017
- $50 voucher can be put towards purchasing a case (12 bottles) of wine on the day, and is not valid for sale or clearance items or museum vintages
- Limit of 2 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase and must be made at least 48 hour in advance. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70747
- Bookings essential at least 48 hours in advance on (08) 8299 7500 quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Become a connoisseur
You know those people who always opt to taste the wine when a waiter brings over the bottle at a restaurant? You know how they sniff it, swirl it and sip it like they know what the best wine in the world is? Well after a visit to the elegant Tomich Hill Tasting Room, you can nod with informed approval too!
Teach your tastebuds a lesson while you experience some of the best wines the renowned Adelaide Hills region has to offer. All without having to drive two hours out of the city!
Just five minutes’ drive from the CBD, the Tomich Hill Tasting Room is based in a beautiful turn of the century bluestone villa on picturesque King William Road. Through a guided wine tasting experience, you can try their award-winning single vineyard tipples complemented by local cheeses and chocolates. And of course, the big kahuna - a bottle to bring home AND a voucher to help add to your personal collection!
Take along a friend on a relaxed afternoon and prepare to impress everyone the next time you’re handed the wine list.
All-You-Can-Eat Buffet Breakfast
Start off the day in style with a delicious buffet breakfast!
Gourmet Platter with Wine & More
Enjoy a platter with wine and a take-home bottle & more!
Antipasto Platter & Bottle of Wine
Amazing winery experience on the beautiful Mt. Duneed Estate
All Day Lunch
Why not bring a friend and upgrade for only $19
Local Wine & Food From SA Winery
Enjoy the beautiful sights and tastes of the Fleurieu Peninsula!
Visitors are welcome to come and learn about the Ivanhoe Estate and the winemaking process
Beer Tasting Brewery Tour
Choose from a range of delicious burgers!
Hearty Breakfast Dish & a Coffee
Choose the classic Big Brekky, or the eggs Benedict, or more!
Fleurieu Peninsula Brewery 4WD Tour
Fleurieu Peninsula Craft Beer and Brewery 4WD Tour Including 2-Course Lunch