Two-Course Barossa Valley Winery Lunch & Glass of Wine
Fine Dining Two-Course Lunch and a Glass of Wine at Hermann's Restaurant at Chateau Yaldara Winery in the Barossa Valley, Home of 1847 Wines! Just $49 for Two People or $95 for Four!
Enjoy a spectacular modern gourmet lunch at this beautiful Barossa Valley winery restaurant! Start with a gourmet dips platter to share, then choose any main course each plus any drink up to the value of $9 - try a local Barossa wine, beer, cider or port! Dig into hearty dishes like grass-fed Scotch Fillet, oven-roasted Atlantic Salmon, pan-fried Barossa chicken breast with buttered chats or SchuAm pork cutlet. Buy & book up to two Scoopons together for a table for up to eight people!
- A gourmet two-course lunch in the beautiful Barossa Valley, at an iconic winery?
- We'll take two!
- Head to 1847 Wines' Chateau Yaldara restaurant, Hermann's, and enjoy a spectacular fine dining lunch with a local Barossa beverage!
- Just $49 for two or $95 for four!
- Start with a gourmet dips plate to share between two diners, loaded with house-made dips and warmed pita bread drizzled with garlic oil
- Choose any main course each from the mouth-watering menu, including:
- Char-grilled Scotch Fillet - Grass fed, grain finished cooked to your liking, red pepper puree, baby potatoes, sautéed kale topped with basil and horseradish butter
- Barossa Birds Chicken Breast - Locally sourced Barossa Valley chickens, pasture raised, served with crispy polenta cake, blistered cherry tomatoes, dressed greens topped with Chimmi Churri
- Atlantic Salmon - with beetroot labneh, sweet potato crisps, radish and walnut salad
- SchuAm Pork Cutlet - with toasted cashew, coconut and pineapple salad finished with a pineapple reduction
- Slow Roasted Sweet Potato - with black bean, corn and coriander salsa, paprika chick peas and topped with a cashew cream
- Yes? Yes.
- Then choose any drink up to a value of $9 from the spectacular (of course, it's a winery) drinks list, including drops like:
- 2014 Yaldara Ruban Sauvignon Blanc, Adelaide Hills
- 2014 Yaldara Ruban Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz, Barossa
- 2014 1847 Crystals Grenache Rosé, Barossa
- NV Yaldara Sparkling Pinot Noir Chardonnay, Adelaide Hills
- Barossa Valley Brewing 'Hop Heaven' Organic Ale
- Adelaide Hills Pear Cider
- 7-Year-Old Barossa Tawny Port
- How good is that?
- Open for lunch Monday to Friday
- Book in with up to two Scoopons together for a table of up to 8 people!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 20 October 2016 to 20 January 2017
- Not valid: weekends & public holidays
- Valid for set entree and a main each only
- Valid for beverages up to a value of $9 only
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com:firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70806
- Bookings essential on (08) 8524 0250 or by email to email@example.com quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Why splash out on French cheeses and wines, when you can have gourmet eats and treats that'll knock your socks off without the food miles?
Hermann's Restaurant at Chateau Yaldara, home of 1847 Wines, are all about showcasing local Barossa Valley produce - and you better believe that those Frenchy foods are getting a run for their money!
Enjoy produce from Barossa Valley Cheese Co, Barossa Birds, Wiech's pasta, Carême Pastry, Barossa Valley Brewing and heaps more - maybe even Barossa Birds chicken breast free-range local grass-fed, char-grilled steak. France? Who cares!
2-Course Fine Dining with Wine
Begin with an entree of dips to share; then pick any main each from the dazzling selection!
Jamie Oliver Italian Feast for 2
3 delicious courses and a beer each for 2 people! That's under $35 each!
Fine Dining For Two with Drinks
Experience MPD Steak Kitchen, a fine dining experience by renowned Chef Chris Bonello!
3-Course Italian with Wine for Two
Enjoy an entree, main, dessert and a glass of wine each for two people!
Delish Gourmet Chinese
Save up to 50% on delicious authentic Chinese food!
Pizza, Garlic Bread & Wine or Beer
Grab a stunning pizza with garlic bread & more at the Bunker Sports Bar!
Exquisite Mediterranean Dining
Discover one of Melbourne’s favourite Mediterranean restaurants for yourself!
Magnificent Seafood Platter for Two
Includes a half lobster, Moreton Bay Bugs, calamari rings, NZ mussels and loads more!
Modern European Cuisine
Available for a delicious breakfast, lunch or dinner, seven days a week!