14-Day Annapurna Himalayas Base Camp Trek
14-Day Annapurna Himalayas Base Camp Trek with Accommodation, Guides, Porters & More - Just $999 Per Person!
Embark on a life-changing odyssey to the lap of the Annapurna Himalayas, an alpine range offering bewitching views of sprawling mountains beyond mountains. Start in the green lowlands of Kathmandu and trek upward, guided by an expert and aided by a porter, past storied temples, villages and snow-capped mesas. Drive to Pokhara, walk to Tikhedhunga, and then on to Ghorepani, located 2675 metres above the ground, before reaching the Himalaya ranges. Annapurna Base Camp is 4,170 metres above the ground, and its views are sublimely picturesque: on one side you’ll have green meadows, and on the other, you’ll have a dizzying panorama of peaks and untouched heavens as far as the eye can see. Enjoy domestic airport transfers, accommodation, meals as per itinerary, hiking and weather gear if required, government taxes, and more. Don’t miss this chance to behold one of the Earth’s most stunning ends!
- Have your mind and soul broadened by one of planet Earth’s loftiest and most beautiful vantages - Annapurna Base Camp!
- This quiet mesa, carved out of a mountaintop, sits 4,170 metres above the Nepalese mainland and offers views spanning hundreds of kilometres
- And you can trek your way there over 14 magical days with the help of an expert guide and trained porter!
The tour - Kathmandu to Annapurna, and back again
- Begin exploring UNESCO World Heritage sites in Kathmandu - see Durbar square, Monkey Temple, Pashupatinath Temple and Boudhanath Stupa and learn of their near-mythical origins
- Drive along the pearlescent Marsyangdi River on your way to Pokhara, where the foot trekking begins at 915 metres
- Walk to Nayapul and Tikhedhunga over 4 hours, passing lively micro-villages and settlements as you trek
- Make your way to Poonhill through the shadowy forests of Ghorepani, guided by the cackling of alpine birds
- Trek from Tadapani to Kimrung Khola, whereafter you’ll ascend steeply to Chomrong, gateway to the Himalayas and Annapurna Base Camp
- Arrive on day nine to Annapurna Base Camp through hulking sanctuary gates and vast green plateaus - there you’ll see the tops of world-renowned mountains like Mount Hiunchuli, Annapurna I and III, Gangapurna, and Fish Tail
- See the incredible journey on the itinerary here
The package and inclusions
- Embark on this 14-day expedition from $999 per person
- Solo travellers welcome - see fine print for single supplement surcharge information for private accommodation
- Your trek package includes:
- Accommodation during the tour as per itinerary
- All domestic airport transfers
- Meals as per itinerary
- Experience guide and porter (1 porter for 2 people)
- Paperwork, conservation entry permits, TIMS permits and monument entrance fees
- All government taxes and service charges
- Salary, food, drinks, accommodation, transportation and service for your guide and porter
- Arrangement of emergency helicopter service (to be paid by your travel insurance company)
- Sleeping bag and down jackets if necessary (returned after the trek)
- Please note: travel insurance is compulsory for this trip
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates, as listed on your voucher at time of purchase:
- November - 1, 15
- December - 20
- 2017 or 2018:
- January - 4
- February - 4
- March - 4, 16
- April - 4, 16
- May - 4, 16
- June - 4
- September - 4, 16
- November - 4, 16
- December - 4, 20
- Once your booking is confirmed, no cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided. However, you can change the date of the travel within the departure dates listed above (until December 2018) at a surcharge of USD$100, payable directly to Outfitter Nepal on your arrival in Kathmandu, Nepal
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Multiple Scoopons may be purchased and redeemed. Single supplement surcharge of $150 applies for solo travellers who wish to stay in a single room for 5 nights during the tour (in Kathmandu and Pokhara), payable directly to Outfitter Nepal. Please confirm requirements for single room accommodation at time of booking
- Group size is 2 to 14 people
- Minimum age of travellers is 10 years old
- Trip fitness intensity grade: moderate to fairly challenging - this is a long trek that goes right into high mountain country and so can be physically quite tiring. It involves approx. 6-8 hours trekking along rocky ridges. No previous experience is required, you should be moderately fit, used to some regular exercise and enjoy walking in the high altitude conditions
- Trek accommodation - Outfitter Nepal provides you 2-3 star hotel accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara and lodge/teahouse accommodation during the Annapurna Base Camp Trek. The rooms are basic. A few have electric lights and all have a spacious dining room-lounge
- Itinerary changes - the itinerary for the Annapurna Base Camp trek should be taken as a guideline only. Depending on the prevailing situation, you can modify it to some extent after consulting with your guide. However, the date of trek completion should always coincide with the original itinerary. You should keep in mind that this is an adventure trip into some of the most remote regions on earth, where many unforeseen events may contribute to the need for a change in itinerary. In such cases, Outfitter Nepal or your guide will suggest the best alternative similar to your original program
- Health issues - As vaccination requirements change frequently, it is suggested you to consult your doctor at least 2 months prior to the beginning of your Annapurna Base Camp trek. Protection against malaria, tetanus, typhoid, hepatitis and polio is recommended. The main health consideration in high altitude is Acute Mountain Sickness (AMS). You may experience some mild symptoms initially, such as a headache, lethargy, nausea and difficulty sleeping, but these should lessen within a few days. The itinerary will allow your body to acclimatize properly and to handle the low oxygen rate. If you have ever suffered from altitude sickness, or have a heart or breathing complaint, it is highly recommended you consult your doctor about your suitability for traveling to this area before booking
- Excludes Nepal entry visa fee; compulsory travel insurance; lunch and dinner while in Kathmandu, Pokhara and travelling days between Kathmandu and Pokhara; entrance fee while on tour in Kathmandu; all alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks; tips and gratuities, any other expenses not mentioned in your itinerary
- If you would like to organise a flight to Pokhara or from Pokhara, you can do so at a surcharge of USD$130 per way, payable directly on arrival - please confirm at time of booking
- Upgrade available to a 2-night, 3-day tour of Chitwan at the end of the trek - at a surcharge of USD$200, payable directly to Outfitter Nepal; find out more here
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase for use from 1 November 2016 onward. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Airfares are not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70854
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
9-Day China Tour with Flights
Discover Beijing and Shanghai with a comprehensive itinerary and package of comforts!
10 Day South to North Vietnam Tour
Package includes hotel stays, meals, domestic flight, transfers, entry fees & more!
7 Nights at Mercure Bali Legian
Escape to the gorgeous Balinese favourite, between Seminyak and Kuta!
5-Star Nusa Dua Beachfront Luxury
Valid for a two adults and up to two children aged 12 or under!
Tropical Resort Pkg in South Kuta
With daily breakfast for all guests, return airport transfers, pampering, and more!
Beachside Haven in Kuta's Heart
Transport yourself to the timeless elegance of this fully-refurbished resort overlooking the Indian Ocean!
Chic Couples’ Thailand Retreat
Everyday receive breakfast, a two-course lunch, cocktail and 30-minute massage!
Blissful 5-Star Malaysian Sanctuary
Stay as a couple or upgrade your accommodation to stay as a family!
15-Day Everest Base Camp Trek
This is the trek of a lifetime - climb to heights of up to 5,545m!