Award-Winning Coral Coast Spa Apartment Getaway
Escape to the Coral Coast! Stay at the Kalbarri Edge Resort in an Executive Spa Suite for Two, with a Bottle of Wine on Arrival, Late Check-Out & More! Upgrade for the Two-Bedroom Spa Apartment, for up to Four People, Plus One Extra Kid!
Book a private slice of resort bliss at the award-winning Kalbarri Edge Resort. Stay in a private spa apartment, with a bottle of vino to kick off your holiday - and late check-out to finish it off! Plus, get a $20 voucher for The Edge Restaurant! Stay in the Executive Suite for two - $279 for two Nights, $379 for three nights or $479 for four nights. Or, upgrade for the Two-Bedroom Apartment, with room for four people, plus one child 11 & under can stay free - only $329 for two nights, $429 for three nights or $529 for four nights - the perfect excuse to take a break! Just minutes from the beach… book two Scoopons to extend your stay!
- Take a break from it all with an award-winning resort stay on the Coral Coast!
- Stay in a Spa Apartment at the Kalbarri Edge Resort - winner of a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- Book the Executive Spa Suite for two:
- $279 for 2 nights, $379 for 3 nights or $479 for 4 nights!
- Or book the Two-Bedroom Spa Apartment for four people, with room for one extra kid under 12!
- $329 for 2 nights, $429 for 3 nights or $529 for 4 nights!
- Your package includes:
- A bottle of wine on arrival to kick off your holiday in style
- Luxurious 1pm late check-out is available on request for an easy departure - just mention on booking!
- A $20 voucher to use at The Edge Restaurant
- A spa bath in every apartment so you can unwind and soak away your tension!
- Private balcony, complete with BBQ
- Kitchenette, dishwasher and laundry facilities in your apartment - throw your bathers straight in the wash!
- All the comforts of home, in a stunning beach resort town!
- Just three minutes' walk from the beach
- Plus there's a hotel pool, sun loungers and a giant chess set!
- Wheelchair accessible rooms are available on request
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 4 November 2016 to 30 June 2017
- Not valid: 24 December 2016 to 12 January 2017; 14 to 17 April 2017
- Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited on public holidays & during school holidays. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption. Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Check-in is after 2pm, and check-out is 10am. Late check-out is by 1pm, and must be requested on booking
- Kalbarri Edge Resort is a non-smoking resort.
- Limit of 2 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Executive Spa Suite Scoopon valid for up to 2 people. 2-Bedroom Spa Apartment Scoopon valid for up to 4 people. Maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity: Executive Spa Suite: 2 people. 2-Bedroom Spa Apartment: 5 people.
- Room Configuration: Executive Spa Suite: 1 x King bed. 2-Bedroom Spa Apartment: 1 x King, 1 x Queen & 1 x Single bed
- Extra Guest Policy: 1 extra guest may stay in the 2-Bedroom Apartment at a surcharge of $20/night. No extra guests aged 2+ are permitted in the Executive Spa Suite.
- Child Policy: 1 extra child aged 11 & under may stay in the 2-Bedroom Apartment free of charge, sharing the existing bedding
- Baby Policy: 1 infant under 2 may stay in a cot provided in either room, free of charge. Infants do not count towards the maximum room capacity
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70887
- Bookings essential on (08) 9937 0000 or by email to email@example.com quoting your Scoopon number, contact details and preferred dates, and mentioning any accessibility requirements and requesting late check-out if required
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
This review is about the 'executive spa suite'... The suite is massive, with a full kitchen (including a dishwasher and a barbie on the terrace/balcony) with everything you need. The bed is comfortable and yes, there is a spa. The heated swimming pool is about 30 seconds walk away (you have view from balcony). The location is very central, less than 5 minutes walk from both pubs and one of the supermarkets, fish and chips shop. Do take cash if you go to Kalbarri, the ATM was down and some of the businesses are cash-only, as well as one of the pub. Would go again in a heartbeat - TripAdvisor, October 2016
We stayed for 3 nights in a King bed with spa room. It included a bottle of Margaret River wine and chocolates. We arrived early and were pleasantly surprised that our room was ready. Our self contained "apartment" was crisp and clean. All amenities were provided, cutlery, dishes, glasses, cups, dishwasher, washing machine, hairdryer etc etc. The location was very good and was within walking distance to restaurants, pubs and cafes. Would certainly recommend this resort for couples and/or families. Thank you for a great stay - TripAdvisor, October 2016
We spent a couple of nights at the Best Western Kalbarri Edge Resort earlier this month as part of our drive around Australia. The hotel is newer and it looks as though they are taking good care of it, we weren’t expecting a lot but the place is awesome! The room we had was perfect for us, kitchen, barbeque on the patio and all the utensils you would need for cooking so we ate out the whole time hahaha. The beds were very comfortable, the bathroom was great, lots of hot water and we could hear a neighbour singing in their shower which was fun, he was pretty good actually. The resort is close to shops and easy walking distance to some attractions and restaurants which was nice so we didn’t have to drive around town much. We loved our stay here, we would definitely stay here again and would recommend for anyone travelling to Kalbarri - TripAdvisor, October 2016
Award-Winning Coral Coast Resort
Bliss out in an executive spa suite for two - just minutes from the beach, plus a bottle of wine on arrival!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
Stay at the 5-Star Novotel, Bali
Save at the 5-star Novotel Nusa Dua in Bali, awarded one of Indonesia’s Top Family Hotels by TripAdvisor!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Fiji Coral Coast Family Holiday
With daily buffet breakfast, pampering, unlimited golf and more!
Relaxing Ramada Holiday House
The perfect escape for families or groups who like their space!
Mystery Melbourne CBD Hotel for Two
Live it up in the foodie capital of Australia!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Magical Barossa Valley Getaway
With breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi, bottle of wine, and more!