Award-Winning McLaren Vale Winery - Wine Tasting & More
$29 for a Gourmet Platter and a Glass of Wine Each for 2 People at the Award-Winning McLaren Vale Winery Maximus Wines - Includes a Take Home Bottle of Wine!
Enjoy an afternoon of wine tasting at the award-winning Maximus Wines Australia! Taste 6 different drops and enjoy a delicious share platter filled with the finest local produce - 4 cheeses, seasonal fruit, crudites, olives, chutney, quince paste & crackers! You’ll also take home a bottle of either Maximus Rose or Maximus Award winning GSM! Plus - Buy 2 additional bottles of wines and receive a 3rd for free!
- Satiate your senses with an afternoon of wine tasting at Maximus Wines Australia, situated in the heart of the beautiful McLaren Vale wine region!
- This small winery has certainly made its mark winning both of these awards:
- Best Small Producer 2013 - all categories McLaren Vale
- Trophy, Best Small Batch Wine - Tempranillo Grenache 2013
- You’ll LOVE your day out at this beautiful winery which boasts stunning views of the Willunga Hills
- Winemakers Rowland & Shelley Short embrace traditional techniques as well as technology when producing each batch of vino
- Buy 2 Scoopons for yourself & as many as you like to give as gifts - book in with a group of friends
- For your glass of wine each, choose between the Rose or GSM or select your own wine by the glass from the range for an extra $5.00 per glass
- Open for additional days over Christmas on: 27, 28, 29, 30 December - vouchers will be accepted from 12noon-3.00pm
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 3 November to 3 February 2017
- Not valid on Public Holidays that don't fall on a Monday
- Closed on Christmas Day & Boxing Day
- Open for additional days over Christmas on: 27, 28, 29, 30 December - vouchers will be accepted for bookings between 12noon - 3.00pm
- Choose between the Rose or GSM for your glass of wine or select your own wine by the glass from the range for an extra $5.00 per glass (payable directly to Maximus Wines Australia)
- Limit of 2 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 4 people (2 vouchers) may be booked in at once.
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours' notice is required to change or cancel your booking with the service provider or your Scoopon will be voided. No refunds will be provided if change or cancellation occurs within this period.
- Purchase any two wines on the day and receive your choice of another bottle of wine from our Deal Wine Selection stock
- ‘WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $7,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $500)’ - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244.
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70906
- Bookings essential 48 hours' in advance on (08) 8323 8777 quoting your Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present your printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Wine & Food at Talunga Estate
Enjoy an afternoon of delightful wine, delicious food and more wine!
Barossa Valley Winery High Tea
Head to the beautiful Barossa valley for a winery high tea!
2-Course Italian Fine Dining & Wine
Enjoy an entree and main each or main and dessert each, along with a glass of wine!
Meat and Cheese Platter with Wine
Indulge in an outstanding meat and cheese platter with wine!
Score all-you-can-eat pancakes at the Original Pancake Kitchen!
Jacob's Creek Platter with Wine
Indulge in superb food and wine at the fine dining Our Table restaurant!
Breakfast or Lunch at Di Mare
Savour a stunning breakfast or lunch!
Seafood Platter & Wine by the Beach
Tuck into Spencer Gulf prawns, Coffin Bay natural oysters and more!
Full Day Tour of the Barossa Valley
Explore the iconic Barossa Valley region on a full day tour!