Fun and Quirky 4.5-Star QT Resort in Port Douglas
Port Douglas Perfection at the Funky 4.5-Star QT Resort From Just $499 for 3 Nights! Escape to Tropical Paradise!
Explore the best of Far North Queensland including the Daintree, Great Barrier Reef, Mossman Gorge and more! Stay just minutes from famous Four Mile Beach and close to the centre of town! Your package includes a bottle of wine on arrival, late check-out of 1pm, free Wi-Fi and a 2-for-1 breakfast offer! Upgrade to a 2 bedroom villa for 4 people - treat the family next school holiday!
- Take a beach break at the 4.5-star QT Port Douglas! (self-rated)
- Set in lush gardens just minutes from the town centre of Port Douglas and famous Four Mile Beach - you’ll love QT’s luxurious contemporary take on retro tropical design!
- Take your getaway between now and 24 June 2017!
- Escape to an impeccable 1 Bedroom Villa for 2 people - 3 nights for $499 or 5 nights for $799
- Run away to the 2 Bedroom Villa for 4 people - 3 nights for $719 or 5 nights for $1,199
- Your package includes:
- Bottle of wine on arrival
- 2-for-1 breakfast offer
- Late check-out of 1pm
- Free in-room Wi-Fi
- $50 in resort credit to spend on anything you like in resort (for the 5 night package only)
- Enjoy full access to the on-site facilities including stylish Estilo cocktail bar, interactive marketplace Bazaar, outdoor lagoon style pool complete with pool bar, two tennis courts, complimentary bike hire, fully equipped gym with lap pool and spaQ day spa
- You’ll also be within easy reach of World Heritage Rainforests, the Daintree River, Mossman Gorge, the incredible Great Barrier Reef and more!
- Buy as many Scoopons as you want and bring the family!
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 15 November 2016 to 24 June 2017
- Not valid: Christmas 24 December 2016 to 9 January 2017 & Easter 14 April – 17 April 2017
- Once booking is confirmed, no cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided. Amendments are subject to availability only
- Scoopon valid for 2 people in 1 Bedroom Villa. Scoopon valid for 4 people in the 2 Bedroom Villa. Multiple Scoopons can be purchased and redeemed per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity: 1 Bedroom Villa - 2 adults and up to 1 child aged 4-12 years. 2 Bedroom Villa - 4 adults and up to 1 child aged 4-12 years
- Room configuration: 1 Bedroom Villa - QT king bed OR QT twin beds. 2 Bedroom Villa - QT king bed and/or QT twin beds
- Child Policy: up to 1 child aged 4-12 years can stay free of charge using a fold out sofa bed in either the 1 Bedroom Villa or the 2 Bedroom Villa
- Baby Policy: 1 infant up to 3 years can stay for free in a cot (1 cot per room)
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 70998
- Bookings essential on (07) 4099 8900 or via email to email@example.com quoting your name, contact details, preferred dates and Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Your port of call for perfection!
Located just minutes away from the stunning Four Mile Beach, QT Port Douglas is a tropical themed resort - perfect for those who like 4.5-star comfort with a quirky retro edge! Whether you’re seeking a holiday full of fine dining and outdoor adventure or simply a getaway that’s all about lazing beside the pool with a pina colada every day, you’ll find all the little luxuries you are looking for here.
Speaking of pools, there’s a huge lagoon-style pool with pool bar where you can cool down at the end of a balmy day, as well as tennis courts and a day spa - all just moments from the famous Four Mile Beach and Port Douglas Town Centre.
When you’ve finished exploring your resort, venture out to the Great Barrier Reef from Port Douglas Marina, join a day trip to the world heritage listed Daintree Rainforest or take advantage of your free bike hire to meander along the main street of Port Douglas stopping along the way to shop in boutique stores and dine at award-winning restaurants.
We felt fortunate to stay at The QT Port Douglas for our mystery hotel. We liked the funky retro entrance and look of the place. The staff were welcoming and helpful on our arrival. The room was adequately sized and had a nice bathroom. The upper floor room had a balcony and view to the landscaped garden. The lagoon pool and spa were refreshing and kept clean. There was a net and ball in the pool to play games. The in-house restaurant, called Bazaar, offers a generous buffet selection for breakfast, is nicely appointed and surrounded by a waterlily pond with carp. There is a waterfall feature, quirky seating and many alfresco areas to sit and relax. I would recommend it as a nice clean place to stay. For guests there is a laundry onsite which is very handy. The hotel can arrange for a shuttle bus to take guests to town and pick them up when ready it is a good reliable service for a reasonable fee. – TripAdvisor, November 2016
Stayed at QT Port Douglas for the weekend of the Great Barrier Reef Marathon Festival. Perfect place for it! The one bedroom apartment was beautiful, with plenty of space. If you've stayed at a QT hotel before, you'll know they are always funky and decked out with loads of quirky pieces - Port Douglas is no exception! Bed was super comfy (always important before a race!) Staff were great, and the buffet breakfast was exceptional - perfect after a run! Highly recommend a stay here. - TripAdvisor, November 2016
Beachfront Pullman Luxury in Legian
Enjoy a stunning getaway overlooking the Indian Ocean!
8 Day China Tour with Flights
With return airfares from Melbourne or Sydney, hotels, select meals and more!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
4-Star Mercure Canberra Stay for 2
Steal away for a stay in a Superior Room with someone special!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8 night getaway!
P&O Moreton Isl. Cruise from Sydney
Cruise to Moreton Island for 4 nights aboard P&O’s Pacific Pearl, departing and returning to Sydney!