Donate to Give a Wish to a Seriously Ill Child
For $1, Help Grant Starlight Wishes and Make Incredible Dreams Happen! Help Kids Like Victoria, Whose Dream of Going To the Snow with Her Family Came True! 100% of Your Donation Goes to Starlight, So Buy Multiple Scoopons and Give Back!
Help the Starlight Children’s Foundation grant wishes for sick kids dreaming of a magical Christmas. Donate as much as you can to help sick kids like Victoria: diagnosed with a rare brain tumour at just three years old, Victoria has faced some big battles. She dreamed of going on a family trip to the snow - to see snowflakes for the very first time - and thanks to Starlight and generous donations, her dream came true! Remember as Christmas approaches for another year that every wish is a gift of pure happiness and gives families a break when they need it most. Each Scoopon donation is just $1 so simply select the number of Scoopons you wish to contribute! All donations over $2 are tax deductible!
- A Starlight Wish helps sick kids have something positive and fun to look forward to when there’s not a lot of joy in their lives
- As Christmas approaches for another year, it's important to remember the magic and love that comes from a single compassionate gesture - give back in the most important of ways!
- Every single donation helps the Starlight Children's Foundation grant life-changing Starlight Wishes for sick kids when they need it most
- Take Victoria, a brave girl who had her dream of going to the snow with her family come true:
- Diagnosed with a rare brain tumour at just four years old, 7-year-old Victoria's faced some pretty big battles for a little girl. She often has to go to the hospital for treatment and blood tests. When Starlight granted Victoria her Starlight Wish, a family trip to the snow, those weekly visits to the snow became easier to endure as she got closer to her dream of seeing snowflakes for the first time.
- The happy memories stay with her to this day. "When I'm in hospital and scary things happen, I think about the snow," Victoria said.
- And the wish benefits everyone, including family and friends of sick children. "It still seems surreal that people we don't know are willing to put so much effort into making our daughter happy," Victoria's mum, Wendy, said.
- Purchase as many Scoopons as you like - each donation is $1 so 10 donations is $10, 20 donations is $20 and so forth
- 100% of your donation will go to the Starlight Children’s Foundation
- Starlight receives no government support - they need your generous support!
- All donations over $2 are tax deductible
- Scoopon is a proud supporter of the Starlight Children’s Foundation
- Thanks for your wonderful support of Starlight, and Merry Christmas!
- At the time of purchase, enter your postal address and in the new year of 2017 a donation receipt will be sent to you from the Starlight Children’s Foundation
- If you were unable to enter your delivery details at the time of purchase Scoopon’s customer service team will be in contact with you shortly to arrange delivery of your receipt
Deal Code: 70999
- Thanks for your wonderful support of Starlight and helping to grant Starlight Wishes
Name a Star - Great Gift Idea
Receive your star name gift in under 24 hours!
Personalised Magic Mug
Put a little magic into your morning with a personalised magic mug!
Personalised Hardcover Photobook
Easily created online using free, intuitive software, then delivered to your door!
Personalised Kids’ Apron
Loads of great designs to choose from, each emblazoned with your child’s name!
Personalised Baby Blanket
Loads of great designs to choose from, each embroidered with your baby’s name!
Personalised Baby Bib
Eight great designs to choose from, each emblazoned with your baby’s name!
Personalised Rolling Pin
Personalise it with your name or a quirky “rollin’” theme to make it yours!
Personalised Photo Frame
11 great designs to choose from, each emblazoned with your name or a meaningful phrase!
Personalised Leather-Bound Journal
Upgrade to the genuine leather-bound wrap journal, monogrammed with either your name or initials!