Beachfront Koh Samui Resort with TWO Daily Meals
Absolute Beachfront Resort on Thailand’s Gorgeous Koh Samui Island! From a TINY $399 Per Couple for a 5 Nights Stay, Complete with TWO Daily Meals and More! That’s Under $40 Per Person, Per Day - Outstanding Value!
Experience award-winning excellence on a secluded coastline, renowned for diving and snorkelling! Your party will be in a superior pool view room and includes a welcome drink on arrival, two daily meals, lazy 4pm check-out time and complimentary Wi-Fi! Upgrade to get a deluxe pool access room for only $100 more!
- Soak in Thailand’s tranquility at this award-winning oceanfront resort!
- Winner of TripAdvisor’s Certificate of Excellence 2016, with superb reviews from past guests below!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee- simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Travel dates available between now and December 2017 - book your getaway for 2 people
- Take up residence in a Superior Pool View Room - 5 nights for $399, 7 nights for $549 or 10 nights for $799
- Upgrade to a Deluxe Pool Access Room with a terrace providing direct entry to the pool - 5 nights for $499, 7 nights for $699 or 10 nights for $999
- Your stay will include:
- Welcome drink on arrival
- Daily breakfast for all guests
- Your choice of daily lunch or dinner at Mix Bistro for all guests (excludes drinks)
- Extra late check-out time of 4pm (subject to availability)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Facing Thong Tanote Beach, this secluded section of sand has direct views of Koh Tan and Koh Mutsum, two renowned diving and snorkelling spots
- The resort offers two swimming pools, signature spa Cense by Spa Cenvaree and 3 restaurants and bars including Mix Bistro, the resort’s all-day dining restaurant with a mix of Thai and international cuisines
- Have a look at the website for more information on facilities, location and of course, pictures!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 22 November 2016 to 24 December 2017
- Peak Season surcharge applies for travel from 25 December 2016 to 6 January 2017 - THB1,500 per room, per night for the Superior Pool View Room or THB2,000 per room, per night for the Deluxe Pool Access Room
- High/Shoulder Season surcharge applies for travel from 7 January 2017 to 17 April 2017 and 1 July 2017 to 31 August 2017 - THB1,000 per room, per night for the Superior Pool View Room or THB1,500 per room, per night for the Deluxe Pool Access Room
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee- if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Scoopon valid for 2 adults. Multiple Scoopons can be purchased and redeemed
- Maximum Room Capacity: 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12 years when sharing existing bedding OR 3 adults
- Room Configuration: 1 x king bed OR 2 x single beds
- Extra Guest Policy: up to 1 additional guest aged 12+ can stay for THB1,000 per night with an extra bed and breakfast
- Child Policy: 5 night stay – THB 825 per child; 7 nights – THB1,155 per child; 10 nights – THB1,650 per child when sharing existing bedding and accompanied by an adult - half board and breakfast included
- Any additional charges to be paid directly to Centra Coconut Beach Resort Samui
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- The RRP was converted from THB to AUD using the exchange rate from http://www.rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html on the 20/10/2016. This rate is subject to fluctuate
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 71061
- Bookings essential on (+66) 8 5480 2301 or (+66) 7727 0670-72 or via email to email@example.com quoting your name, contact details, preferred travel dates and Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date
Sunny climes and good times
It’s been proven that the sun makes you feel good. Because, you know, science. That hit of warm sunshine, the bright outlook all around and a general feeling of overwhelming happiness - it’s a given that sunny climes are the key ingredient for good times!
So take off to where the sun always shines - Centra Coconut Beach Resort Samui! With an outlook fronting Thong Tanote Beach, Koh Tan and Koh Mutsum, this quiet slice of sand is nestled amidst green trees and blue seas.
You’ll stay in a room overlooking one of the resort’s two pools. Every morning, wake up to a delicious breakfast spread and your choice of daily lunch or dinner. Meals are served at the resort’s all-day dining restaurant, Mix Bistro, that offers an eclectic mix of Thai and international cuisines with an accent on fresh local seafood and complimentary ocean vistas!
With prices that start from under $40 per person, per day, you’ll even get to bring the kids along for the ride. So pack your bags, escape the cold and embrace the warmth - we’re talking weather and hospitality!
My husband and I arrived here for five days as part of our honeymoon after four days in Bangkok. It was heaven. After all the hustle and bustle of Bangkok and the craziness of the wedding before then, it was exactly what we needed. There are no other words for it, it is absolutely gorgeous. The hotel has its own private beach, which means there is no one hassling you…The staff are also really lovely, they literally cannot do enough for you. The food at the hotel is really good too, a good mix of western and Thai food to pick from…Overall, if you are looking for a relaxing and chilled holiday then this is the place for you. - TripAdvisor, September 2017
The place was so quiet which was a bit of a shock for us, as we had stayed in a lot of places near to bars and loud music etc. Which isn't a bad thing at all…Rooms were spacious, balconies were too, pools were great, hell even the local dogs were friendly. If you get the opportunity to go here, please do. - TripAdvisor, September 2017
Perisher Trip with Lift Tickets
Carve up the slopes at Perisher, Australia's favourite ski resort!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8-night getaway!
Stunning Brand New Legian Resort
Valid for two adults and up to two children aged 12 or under!
4 Night P&O Whitsundays Cruise
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Brand New Best Western Stay in Ubud
Be one of the first in the entire world to sample newly-opened Best Western comfort!
Tropical Resort Pkg in South Kuta
With daily breakfast for all guests, return airport transfers, pampering, and more!
Bali Retreat at a Legian Hotel
Spectacular accommodation, inclusions, and close connectivity to Bali's vibrant nightlife!
9-Day China Tour with Flights
Discover Beijing and Shanghai with a comprehensive itinerary and package of comforts!