Melbourne Staycation Near VIC Market
Vibrant, Boutique Hotel in Melbourne’s Thriving Market Precinct - From Only $145 for an Overnight Stay at Jasper Hotel with Loads of Inclusions!
It doesn’t get better than Jasper Hotel - modernist accommodation with a luxe boutique feel, your getaway will be in the heart of Melbourne and next to the iconic Victoria Market! Sitting in prime position on Elizabeth Street, you’ll enjoy easy access to public transportation, gourmet eateries, cultural facilities and shopping destinations! Check into a Deluxe Queen Room for the night, or upgrade to a Premium Courtyard Access Room to stay up to three nights! Plus, your package will include a bottle of bubbles to fete your arrival, mezze platter at the bar, lazy 1pm check-out time and access to Melbourne City Baths to enjoy the pool, gym and sauna!
- Escape to the luxurious boutique surrounds of Jasper Hotel, sitting on prime real estate in Melbourne’s thriving market district
- Located on buzzing Elizabeth Street, next to the iconic Victoria Market and directly in front of tram lines
- Walk to all of the city’s key locations including Melbourne Central, Emporium, Bourke Street Mall, QV, Chinatown and more
- Stay in a Deluxe Room for two people for one night - from just $145
- Or, live it up in a Premium Courtyard Access Room for two people:
- One night from $165
- Two nights from $269
- Three nights from $365
- All packages include:
- A bottle of bubbles for you to toast your arrival
- Mezze platter to share at the bar
- Leisurely 1pm check-out time
- And free access to Melbourne City Baths to enjoy some you-time in the pool, gym & sauna
- A fantastic excuse for a weekend escape for two!
- Buy and book in with multiple Scoopons to extend your stay
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 6 December 2016 to 30 April 2017
- Not valid: 7-10 & 31 December 2016; 13-21 January 2017; 18-23 February 2017; 10, 18, 19 & 26 March 2017
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Saturday night stays will incur a surcharge of $50 per room, per night
- Scoopon valid for 2 people. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity: 2 adults + 1 child aged 11 and under
- Bedding Configuration: Deluxe Room: Queen Bed; Premium Room: King Bed
- Child Policy: Children aged 11 and under stay free when sharing existing bedding. Maximum one child per room
- Baby Policy: up to 1 infant aged up to 2 years can stay in a cot for $20 per night, and does not count towards the Maximum Room Capacity
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 71182
- Once you've purchased your Scoopon you will receive email confirmation and you can make your booking straightaway using our new booking tool. If you want to make a booking later, simply access the booking page via the "My Scoopons" tab in "My Account"
- Book early to secure your desired date
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
If you are looking for a hotel near the Victoria Markets then look no further this would have to be the best position! I literally mean the market are just around the corner two minutes at the most you are in the food section of Victoria Markets. Just outside the hotel front door are Melbourne trams they are free within Melbourne CBD & the best shopping district hop on & off all day or night & yes it's free! The hotel rooms are great they are large with a good layout the room has a modern feel & style, we had a premium courtyard room therefore we were able to access a private outside courtyard with table & chairs, this was really lovely it's not often that you are able to sit outside in the fresh air - TripAdvisor, November 2016
A great place to stay if you are hosting or attending a conference in the city! Great service, with clean and quiet rooms located in the heart of the city of Melbourne. Pop downstairs for a relaxing drink and meal in the evening to complete your day - TripAdvisor, November 2016
I enjoyed my stay at the Jasper, the beds are huge the staff friendly and the food is delicious. The hotel is close to everything and very easily accessible to transport. It was quiet and dark perfect for some quiet time - TripAdvisor, November 2016
7 Nights at Mercure Bali Legian
Escape to the gorgeous Balinese favourite, between Seminyak and Kuta!
4.5-Star Novotel Mini-Break
Grab a 1 night mini-break and stay in an elegant suite with ocean front views!
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
4.5-Star Darling Harbour Staycation
Take a Local Staycation and Soak Up the Sydney Atmosphere in Darling Harbour!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!
Lake Macquarie Family Escape
With loads of extras!
4.5-Star Waterview Stay for Two
Two people stay overnight with late check-out, free parking and Wi-Fi!
Mystery Melbourne CBD Hotel for Two
Live it up in the foodie capital of Australia!
Art Deco Hotel Stay on Hindley
Upgrade to include daily buffet breakfast for two people and complete your stay!