8 Day Ancient Kingdoms of Thailand Tour
Take an Unforgettable 8 Day Tour of the Ancient Kingdoms of Thailand, from Chiang Mai to Bangkok! Includes Top-Quality Accommodation, Some Meals, Sightseeing and More!
Experience the Unmatched Cultural and Natural Beauty of Thailand with an 8 Day Tour from North to South! You’ll Visit Spiritual Temples Along the Way, Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, the Bridge Over the River Kwai, the World's Tallest Buddhist Stupa, the Ancient Towns of Lamphun and Lampang and the Bustling, Vibrant Cities of Chiang Mai and Bangkok! Incredible Itinerary with Sightseeing, Activities, Accommodation, Some Meals and Entrance Fees Included!
- Journey to the ancient kingdom of Thailand with an incredible 8 day tour from Chiang Mai to Bangkok!
- This spectacular tour visits Lampang, Lamphum, Ayutthaya and Kanchanaburi for an unforgettable experience!
- Some of the highlights of this once-in-a-lifetime journey include:
- Chiang Mai - treat yourself to a coffee and cake in one of the many cool cafés that have sprung up in this historic city in recent years
- Sukhothai - join the locals for an early morning offering of food and alms to Buddhist monks in exchange for blessings, and explore the ruins of the Sukhothai Kingdom
- Nakhon Pathom - behold the sheer scale of the stunning stupa of Phra Pathommachedi, the tallest in the world at 127 metres
- Kanchanaburi - visit the notorious River Kwai Death Railway Bridge that inspired the film 'Bridge Over the River Kwai' and the Allied War Cemetary
- Damnoen Saduak - see the incredible Floating Market, where all kinds of food, produce and products are sold from boats. Bargaining is a must!
- Check out the full itinerary here
- Your impeccable travel package includes:
- 7 nights' accommodation in self-rated 4 and 5-star hotels or similar - Kantary Hotel, Ayutthaya (4 star); Felix River Kwai (4 star); Empress Chiang Mai (4 star); Sukhothai Treasure Resort & Spa (5 star); Hotel Royal Bangkok @Chinatown (4 star)
- 10 meals - 7 breakfasts and 3 lunches
- Sightseeing entrance fees as per the itinerary
- Comfortable travel in a modern air-conditioned coach
- Services of English-speaking tour manager
- Plus 2 days in Chiang Mai and 2 days in Bangkok to explore at your leisure
- Only $899 per person, twin share (minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed)
- Solo guests can travel for $1,599 with your own room!
- Tours depart every Sunday!
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 15 December 2016 to 31 October 2017 (tours depart every Sunday)
- Not valid: 20 December 2016 to 3 January 2017
- Must book by 30 June 2017 or your Scoopon is voided
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Policy - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Consult Destination Services for information and pricing on optional tours available
- If the advertised hotels are not available, an alternate hotel of the same standard will be substituted
- Local conditions may result in modifications of the itinerary without notice
- Splitting of your tour package between multiple travellers is not allowed
- Scoopon excludes meals/drinks unless explicitly stated, personal expenditures, driver/guide tips, optional tour costs, festival or peak season surcharges, visas (if required) or taxes
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking for twin share option
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- This tour is subject to Destination Services Thailand’s Terms and Conditions located at http://bit.ly/1VxVPeb
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 71292
- Bookings essential by email to firstname.lastname@example.org providing the following information:\
- Name, residential address and contact phone number
- Preferred departure dates
- Number of tour attendees
- Any booking notes or information
- Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date. Book by 30 June 2017 or your Scoopon will be voided
6 Day China Tour with Flights
See the best sites of Chongqing, Tianjin, and Beijing!
The Award-Winning Trans Resort Bali
Winner of a 2018 TripAdvisor Traveller's Choice AWard
Thredbo NSW Ski Trip, Hotel, & Gear
Carve up the slopes of Thredbo, home to the longest ski runs in Australia!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
10 Day China Tour with Flights
With return flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, guides, and more!
Sakala Resort Bliss by the Beach
With daily breakfasts, pampering, return airport transfers, and more!
4-Star Mercure Canberra Stay for 2
Steal away for a stay in a Superior Room with someone special!
Award-Winning Inaya Magnificence
With daily breakfast, select meals, two daily beers per room, pampering, late check-out, and much more!
P&O Moreton Isl. Cruise from Sydney
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!