Two-Night Mildura Escape for Two Including Breakfast
Break Away for a Two-Night Escape to the Mildura Inlander Resort - From Just $159 for Two Including Breakfast, or Upgrade for a Family Room!
Located near the picturesque banks of the Murray River is the Mildura Inlander Resort - and surrounded by wineries, an international-standard golf course and plenty of river activities, it’s the perfect place to escape to for a break from reality! Stay two nights in a Superior Room for two from just $159, or upgrade to the Superior Family Room for four people from just $179 to make it a family trip. Fantastic resort facilities - there’s something for everyone!
- Break away from the real world for a mini-escape to Mildura, near the picturesque banks of the Murray River!
- Stay at the Mildura Inlander Resort, close to wineries, an international-standard golf course, river cruising paddle steamers and much more
- Two people stay in a Superior Queen Room:
- Just $159 for two nights, or $239 for three!
- Room includes: flat screen TV; FOXTEL; hairdryer; ironing equipment; tea & coffee making facilities; bar fridge and more
- Or, upgrade to stay in a Superior Family Room for up to four people:
- Just $179 for two nights, or $269 for three!
- Room includes: ensuite bathroom with shower; flat screen TV; FOXTEL; hairdryer; ironing equipment; tea & coffee making facilities; bar fridge and more
- Plus, enjoy a package of extras, including:
- Continental breakfast per person each day
- Lazy late check-out (subject to availability)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary parking
- And a 10% discount at the restaurant!
- You’ll also have access to the wide range of resort facilities, such as:
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Full size tennis court
- BBQ facilities
- And loads more - you won’t need to venture far for anything!
- Fantastic excuse for a break from the daily grind, and a great chance to explore this stunning Murray River region!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 11 January 2017 to 11 July 2017
- Book by 17 March 2017 or your Scoopon will be voided
- Once booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Superior Room Scoopons valid for 2 people; Superior Family Room Scoopons valid for 4 people. Maximum of 2 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity: Superior Room: 2 people; Superior Family Room: 5 people
- Bedding Configuration: Superior Room: Queen; Superior Family Room: Queen + Sofa Bed + 2 x Singles
- Extra Guest Policy: 1 extra guest can stay in the Superior Family Room for a charge of $30 per night for adults; $15 per night for child. Breakfast is an additional $20 per night
- Child Policy: Children aged 2 and under stay free of charge; children aged 3 - 12 stay free if using existing bedding and are within the maximum room capacity
- Baby Policy: Infants not included in extra person policy. Baby cot can be hired for $15 per day
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 71468
- Bookings essential on +61 (0)3 5023 3823 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your name, preferred dates and Scoopon number
- Book early to secure your desired date and time. Book by 17 March 2017 or your Scoopon will be voided
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
We had several rooms booked with a family group. The facilities catered for our needs perfectly. We were able to use the tennis courts and the pool over our few days there and the restaurant for our last night. The staff were very helpful and friendly and the gardens were great for us to gather and sit in. We also were able to get a BBQ kit to use with the BBQ on the grounds on one of our nights. The family room was great for two adults and two children - TripAdvisor, January 2017
Very family friendly! Kids can run around the beautiful gardens! Great swimming pool, tennis court & kids play equipment. Gardens are immaculate and rooms are very neat, tidy & newly renovated. Staff are very friendly! Beautiful water pond with fountains! Nice and close to amenities - TripAdvisor, December 2016
Very relaxing weekend in quiet surrounds plenty of gardens, tennis courts, great breakfast and perfect hosts. Room was massive with spa, great water pressure in the shower. Meals were excellent. Highly recommend - TripAdvisor, December 2016
4 Night P&O Cruise Departing MEL
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
Couples’ Escape to Golf Resort
Includes full daily breakfast, bottle of wine, late checkout, massage voucher and more!
Great Barrier Reef Mercure Getaway
Retreat to the tropics to see one of the seven Natural Wonders of the World!
Margaret River Chalet Escape
With a bottle of wine, local discounts, and much more!
Iconic Resort in Surfers Paradise
With a SkyPoint Pass, free parking, and more!
4.5-Star Apartment in East Perth
With a bottle of wine on arrival, free Wi-Fi, and late check-out!
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
City Retreat on the Brisbane River
Stay in historic surrounds with comfortable accommodation!
3 Night Snowy River Adventure Pkg
Experience Acres of Stunning Wilderness in the Snowy Mountains Region, Right Next to Kosciusko National Park!