Sail Melbourne’s Waterways on a Scenic River Cruise
Sail Melbourne’s Waterways and See the City’s Top Landmarks on a 1-Hour River Cruise - Just $5 Per Child or $12 Per Adult! Buy Multiple Scoopons!
Choose your sail! Cruise down river from the arts precinct, past Melbourne’s Ports and Docklands while you take in the shipping channels and marvel at luxury homes! Head upstream instead for a scenic route along the Botanical Gardens, Melbourne Park and Herring Island, with lush greenery and beautiful natural landscapes along the banks! Sip on complimentary tea and coffee during your journey while you’re entertained with informative and witty commentary from your captain! Plus, children aged 3 and under ride for free with an adult! Cruises depart 6 days a week - buy multiple Scoopons for fun everyone will enjoy!
- Gain a new perspective on the city you love, from the deck of a Melbourne River Cruises vessel!
- Choose your preferred 1-hour scenic cruising route:
- Sail down river through the Ports and Docklands, past Southgate Arts and Leisure Precinct, Crown Entertainment Complex, Melbourne Convention and Exhibition Centre, the 19th Century sailing ship Polly Woodside, shipping channels and dock area, Docklands, Docklands Stadium and the Westgate Bridge
- Cruise up river past Federation Square, Royal Botanic Gardens, Lexus Centre, Melbourne Park (home of the Australian Open), Melbourne Cricket Ground, Governor's residence, Melbourne Olympic Park and Herring Island
- Only $5 per child aged 4-14 years OR $12 per adult
- Plus children aged 3 and under ride for free with an accompanying adult!
- Pick up as many Scoopons as you want - excellent school holiday activity or simply treat the family on the weekend!
- Cruises run 6 days a week, offering complimentary tea and coffee along with an informative commentary
- Melbourne River Cruises has more than 30 years’ experience showing locals and tourists the best local landmarks
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
Melbourne River Cruises
Berth 5 (Directly over the river from Flinders Street Station)
Southbank VIC 3006
(03) 8610 2600
Mon-Fri & Sun: 11am; 12.10pm; 1.30pm; 3pm; 4pm
* For other departures please contact (03) 8610 2600
- Valid from 1 February 2017 to 1 May 2017
- Not valid on Saturdays, Public Holidays or Mother's Day
- Cruises run Monday to Friday & Sunday at 11am, 12.10pm, 1.30pm, 3pm and 4pm
- Cruise times are subject to weather, tidal conditions and demand
- Child tickets valid for ages 4-14; children aged 3 and under ride free. All children need to be accompanied by an adult
- If required, additional tickets can be purchased at full price at the departure point on the day of travel
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use or as gifts. Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 10 Scoopons per booking
- Scoopons available for use immediately after purchase, but customers must call on morning of cruise date to confirm times. Scoopons for this offer are limited and subject to availability. Not valid with any other offer
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 71558
- No bookings required, please arrive at schedule departure time
- Simply present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Walk away from the rushing crowds of the city, the speeding cars of the freeway and the fast pace of the office and tick over on to river time on the Yarra’s gently lapping tides. Melbourne River Cruises will give you a whole new view of your city with an hour long sail along its beautiful waterways.
Originally named Birrarung (or "ever flowing") by the Wurundjeri, the Yarra is the life-blood of Melbourne, which was established on its banks in 1835.
Today, you can enjoy its lovely rhythm from the deck of a cruise vessel as it winds its way down through Melbourne, past the Docklands and on to Port Phillip Bay. If you'd prefer to take the up river route, you can sail past the gorgeous scenery of the city's lush parks and gardens and historic landmarks south of the CBD. Whichever way you drift, you know you're in for a truly relaxing journey!
Scenic Melbourne River Cruise
Sail through the ports and docklands, or the scenic river gardens!
Amazing Whale Watching Experience
Go on a cruise for a chance to see incredible humpback whales!
Michael Jackson Cruise Experience
Buy multiple Scoopons to bring all your friends - don't stop 'til you get enough!
2-Hour High Tea Cruise with Wine
Board a luxury catamaran and cruise the bay with a glass of bubbly and canapes!
Yarra Valley Wine Region Tour
Visit the best boutique and family-run wineries in the Yarra Valley
Vivid Harbour Cruise with a Drink
See the city light up from the very best spot!
Horse, Wine And Beer Tour
Meet retired champion racehorses, eat great food and sample micro-brewery beers and drink fine wines!
2-Day Great Ocean Road Tour
Includes accommodation, morning tea, bottle of water and fresh fruit daily!
Vivid Harbour Cruise with a Buffet
See the city light up from the very best spot!