Sizzling All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian BBQ in Parramatta
Back by Popular Demand! All-You-Can-Eat Brazilian BBQ Banquet in Parramatta – From Just $26 Per Person! Buy Multiple Scoopons!
Feast on an authentic array of succulent churrasco meats at Rio Brazilian Steakhouse for lunch or dinner! Eat your fill of sizzling chorizo, chilli chicken wings, pork belly, tender lamb rump and so much more! Plus, enjoy sides of Portuguese rice, garlic bread, Brazilian cheese bread and loads of other options. Buy as many Scoopons as you like and keep coming back!
- Enjoy as much of Rio Brazilian Steakhouse's sumptuous Churrasco (barbecue) meats as you can handle
- Just $26 per person for lunch Thursday to Sunday, or dinner Sunday to Friday
- OR $29 per person for a spectacular dinner on a Saturday - complete with live entertainment!
- Devour succulent Pork Belly, Chilli Wings, Pork Chorizo, Pork Neck marinated with Lime & Pepper Sauce, Marinated Lamb Leg & more!
- Enjoy sides of Garlic Bread, Cheese Bread, Halloumi Cheese, Potato Salad, Portuguese Rice, Crumbed Banana, Roast Pineapple & so MUCH MORE!
- Spice it up a bit with Red Chimichurri, Pepper Sauce & Creamy Garlic Sauce
- Check out the full menu
- Chicken, Lamb & Beef is Halal PLUS there are vegetarian options available
- Live Entertainment - Brazilian show & DJ for dancing till late on Friday & Saturday from 8.30pm
- Child-friendly - kids under 3 years eat for free, 3-6 years just $15 & 7-10 years just $20 - payable at the restaurant on the day of your booking
- Buy multiple Scoopons & book in to bring the family & your friends!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 25 January 2017 to 25 April 2017
- Not valid: public holidays; Valentine’s Day; 10 - 16 February 2017
- Kids under 3 eat free; 3-6 years: $15; 7-10 years: $20. Any additional costs are payable directly to Rio Brazilian Steakhouse on the day of your booking
- Drinks not included. No BYO permitted
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 20 Scoopons redeemable for Sunday to Friday bookings and Maximum of 10 for Saturday dinner booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Friday and Saturday nights are busy - book early to secure your desired date. Booking for Saturday must be made 24 hours in advance
- 24 hours' notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 71573
- Bookings essential online at rios.com.au entering ‘Scoopon Churrasco Deal’ in the booking details box. No phone bookings are accepted
- Friday and Saturday nights are busy - book early to secure your desired date and time. Bookings for Saturday must be made 24 hours in advance
- Present smartphone or printed Scoopon on arrival
African Steakhouse Feast & Drinks
Share an incredible feast full of flavours from Africa at Leopard Lodge Steakhouse!
Americana Cuisine at Quirky Saloon
Enjoy the quirky Miss Kitty’s Saloon, serving up awesome flavours with a lighter, fresher twist!
Manly Waterfront Seafood Feast
Have a delish seafood lunch or dinner by the Manly Marina!
Seafood Baskets with Beer or Wine
Tuck into garlic bread, prawns, scallops, crab, squid, fish and chips plus a beer or wine each!
5-Course Seafood Degustation
Experience the EXCLUSIVE seafood degustation, created just for Scoopon customers!
Authentic Lebanese Feast with Wine
Treat your tastebuds to the ultimate Lebanese food experience with a visit to Beiyrut Restaurant!
Save on a Gourmet Italian Meal
Sink your teeth into some gourmet wood-fired pizza!
2-Course Indian Feast & Wine for 2
Fantastic spot on Flinders lane - buy multiple Scoopons to keep going back!
AYCE Indian Curry Feast for Two
How much Indian curry can you handle in 90 delicious minutes?