4-Star Hunter Valley Getaway for Two
AS SEEN ON A CURRENT AFFAIR - 4-Star Hunter Valley Getaway for 2 to The Sebel Kirkton Park - Just $209!
Enjoy a romantic retreat in a Deluxe King Room! Includes a full hot buffet breakfast each morning, 12pm late check-out and a private wine tasting at Wynwood Estate - the perfect mini-break to share with someone special!
- Couples’ mini-break to the self-rated 4-star (self-rated) Sebel Kirkton Park in the Hunter Valley
- Relax in the picturesque Pokolbin countryside, less than 2 hours’ drive from Sydney CBD
- Stay overnight in a Deluxe King Room - $209 for 2 people and enjoy:
- Hot buffet breakfast for 2 each morning
- 12pm late check-out
- Daily Wi-Fi
- Private wine tasting at Wynwood Estate
- Upgrade for 2 nights from $415!
- Lots to explore in the area - take a wine tour of Hunter Valley’s famous vineyards, explore the scenic Hunter Valley Gardens and more
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for yourself and as gifts - take a mini-break more than once this year!
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 27 February 2017 to 31 May 2017
- Not valid: 14-17 April 2017; as of 19 April 2017, Saturday nights are no longer available
- $50 surcharge applies for Friday night stays; $120 surcharge applies for Saturday night stays, payable directly to the hotel
- Saturday bookings must be for a two-night minimum stay
- Must be 18 or older to check in
- Credit card is required upon check-in
- No changes or cancellations permitted once booking is confirmed - your Scoopon will be voided
- Scoopon valid for 2 people. Multiple Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity: 4 adults or 2 adults and up to 3 children aged 5-12
- Room Configuration: 1 king bed
- Extra Guest Policy: extra guests may stay at a surcharge of $65 per person, per night with daily breakfast, when staying on a queen sofa bed
- Child Policy: up to 3 children aged 5-12 may stay when sharing a queen sofa bed at a surcharge of $40 per room per night. To add breakfast, additional surcharge of $12.50 per child per morning applies
- Infant Policy: 1 cot may be provided at a surcharge of $10 per night for a child aged under 5. Infants not included in maximum room capacity
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Booking are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 71782
- Bookings essential via email; H8797@accor.com or phone; +61 2 4998 7680 between the hours of 9am-5pm Monday to Friday, quoting your Scoopon voucher and preferred travel dates
- Book early to secure your desired date
QT Seaside Stay on the Gold Coast
With daily breakfast, a complimentary room upgrade, 12pm late check-out, and more!
7 Nights at Mercure Bali Legian
Escape to the gorgeous Balinese favourite, between Seminyak and Kuta!
Bangkok City Escape with Breakfast
With daily buffet breakfast, late check-out, Wi-Fi, food discount, and more!
4.5-Star Novotel Mini-Break
Grab a 1 night mini-break and stay in an elegant suite with ocean front views!
Lake Macquarie Family Escape
With loads of extras!
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!
4.5-Star Darling Harbour Staycation
Take a Local Staycation and Soak Up the Sydney Atmosphere in Darling Harbour!
Mystery Melbourne CBD Hotel for Two
Live it up in the foodie capital of Australia!