15-Day Everest Base Camp Trek
Trek the majestic Himalayas to Everest Base Camp over 15 unforgettable days. Package includes accommodation, breakfast every day, domestic airfares, personal guide and porter, and more - from $999 per person, twin share!
Begin in ancient Kathmandu, in the shadow of the monolithic Himalayan ranges. Spend 15 incredible days trekking a challenging path to Everest Base Camp, ascending a total of 5,545 metres, and witness spectacular vistas every step of the way. You'll stay in timber-walled teahouses with the legendary Sherpa people, traipse through forgotten pine forests, traverse the famous Hillary suspension bridge, conquer the storied Mong La Pass, try and spy mountain goats and deer - needless to say, your horizons will be utterly broadened! We've taken care of the nitty-gritty, too: make the most of airport transfers, breakfast every day, accommodation, a guide and porter, domestic airfares, national park permits, government taxes, a farewell dinner and cultural show, and more! For only $999 per person, twin share, you cannot say no to so grand an adventure!
- Make a life-changing pilgrimage to the top of the world: Everest base camp, located 5,545 metres up the monolithic mountain of legend!
- Carve a path through the Himalayas over 15 days, conquering peaks and valleys and witnessing spellbinding sights sure to stay with you for life
- Priceless earthly beauty; a supreme challenge for intrepid travellers - this package has it all!
- Suitable for ages 12 through to 70!
- Traverse high passes and glaciers
- Walk through a beautiful pine forest and cross the famous Hillary suspension bridge
- Experience Sherpa villages and meet locals during your teahouse stays
- Awe-inspiring views of Everest and the surrounding peaks
- Take steep walks to Mong La Pass and Phortse; try and catch a glimpse of Himalayan wildlife including mountain goats and deer
- Marvel in your achievement with your fellow trekkers
- Take time to explore sights of Kathmandu
- Fly from Kathmandu to Lukla, back to Kathmandu
- Trek through the heart of Sherpa country, stopping at awe-inspiring buddhist monasteries
- Trek up 5,545m through spectacular scenery
- Walk through the hustle and bustle of Namche Bazaar
- See the remarkable 15-day itinerary here!
The package and inclusions
- Embark on your trek from just $999 per person, twin share - save up to 55%!
- Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed for twin share option
- Solo travellers welcome too - see fine print for single supplement surcharge information
- Your trip includes:
- Airport and hotel pick-up and drop-off by private vehicle
- Breakfast every day of your trip
- 3 nights' hotel accommodation in Kathmandu
- Teahouse hotel accommodation during the trek, including service charges and taxes
- Official local guide and guide expenses
- Local porter (1 porter for 2 guests) and porter expenses
- Round-trip flight fare from Kathmandu to Lukla and Lukla to Kathmandu for you and your guide
- Kathmandu & domestic airport taxes in Kathmandu and Lukla airport for group and crew
- National park permits, TIMS (Trekkers’ Information Management System)
- All ground transportation by private car, jeep, or van
- Medical kit box
- Himalayan scenery trekking map and duffel bag
- Government taxes, VAT and official expenses
- Farewell dinner and cultural show
- Trekking map, t-shirt, duffel bag
- What are you waiting for? This is the trip of a lifetime, yours for a once-in-a-lifetime price!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates:
- February - 16, 28
- March - 5, 12, 18, 26
- April - 5, 10, 17, 22, 28
- May - 5, 15, 20, 24
- June - 4, 18
- July - 1, 12
- August - 4, 16, 28
- September - 4, 10, 14, 26
- October - 2, 13, 18, 25
- November - 6, 18, 30
- December - 13, 25
- January - 5
- Once your booking is confirmed, no cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided. Amendments to departure dates subject to availability
- Entry fee applies for compulsory visa to enter Nepal: USD$25 for 15 day visa; USD$40 for 30 day visa; USD$100 for 90 day visa. Visa requires two passport-size photos
- Please consult vital information regarding clothing, toiletries and documents here
- Scoopon excludes travel insurance, Nepal entry visa fee, lunch and dinner, personal trekking equipment, city entrance fee, tips and gratuities for your guide and porter, and sightseeing expenditure in Kathmandu
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed
- Single supplement surcharge of US$250 applies for solo travellers
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- International airfares not included
- RRP converted from EUR to AUD on 8 February 2017 using rates published on www.xe.com/currencyconverter/convert/?From=AUD&To=EUR. These rates may fluctuate
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 71787
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, massages, complimentary water sports and more!
8 Day China Tour, Return Flights
With return international airfares, 7 nights' hotel accommodation, sightseeing admissions, and more!
Idyllic Private Pool Villa for Four
Bliss out in vibrant Seminyak next to your own private pool with daily breakfast & more!
All-Inclusive Bliss at Melia Resort
With all daily meals, open service beer, wine and spirits, and more!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Hotel Heaven Set on Kuta Beach, Bal
Package includes daily breakfast, four lunches or dinners, daily beer or select cocktail, and more!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
Private Pool Villa, Two Daily Meals
Enjoy daily breakfast, daily lunch OR dinner, daily luxurious high tea, butler service, & more!