10 Day Himalayan Trek with Meals, Accommodation & More
10 day Himalayan trek to the summit of Poon Hill with all trek meals, accommodation and more - from just $699 per person, twin share; save up to 65%.
Conquer one of the loftiest summits in the Himalayas on a 10 day tour taking you from Kathmandu to Poon Hill - 3,210 metres high - and back down. Included: hotel and dormitory-style guesthouse accommodation, all meals during the trek, a guided city tour of Kathmandu, a personal porter for you and your partner, sightseeing and monument entrance fees in Kathmandu, and more - all at up to a dazzling 65% off what you'd normally pay. Behold life-changing views of Annapurna, see a sunrise over the Himalayas, wander through a forest to a remote mountanside village, climb along ridges - this is the ultimate in adventure.
- Conquer the monolithic Himalayas on a 10 day trek taking you from Kathmandu to Poon Hill, a lofty summit located 3,210 metres high
- This the ultimate Nepalese trekking experience - everything is taken care of, leaving you to enjoy the wondrous delights of what is a truly heavenly place
- Begin in Kathmandu with a guided city tour before your mountainside trek begins
- Trek from Nayapul to Birethanti (1,015 metres), a village with shops and teahouses; continue on to Tikhedunga (1,570 metres)
- Make a steep climb to Ghorepani, then through fine forests of oak and rhododendrons
- Hike up to Poon Hill (3,210 metres) to witness brilliant vistas of sprawling mountains; walk through pine forests to the open plateaus of Deurali (2,960 metres)
- Trek back down to Nayapul (1,010 metres) and drive back to Pokhara, taking some time to unwind beside a scenic lake
- And that's not all - see the full tour itinerary here
The package and inclusions
- Embark from $699 per person, twin share - save up to 65%, up to $2,048 value
- Minimum of two Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed
- 3 nights' accommodation (standard twin share) in a 3-star (self-rated) hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 nights' accommodation (standard twin share) in a 3-star (self-rated hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Guided city tour of Kathmandu in a private vehicle
- All standard meals during the trek as per itinerary - breakfasts, lunches, dinners
- Lodge and guesthouse accommodation during the trek
- English-speaking guide
- Porter to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter per two guests)
- Duffel bag and sun hat to keep
- Food, accommodation, salary and insurance for staff
- All required permits, entrance fees in Kathmandu, government taxes, service charges, and official expenses as required
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
1300 726 676
- Valid for departure between 31 March 2017 and 29 December 2018
- Tours depart every Saturday, subject to availability, from:
- 31 March 2017 to 27 May 2017
- 7 October 2017 to 30 June 2018
- 1 September 2018 to 29 December 2018
- Once your booking is confirmed, no cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided. You may reschedule your booked date to another published date at a surcharge of $100 per person, payable directly to the tour provider
- During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond the tour provider's control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, the tour provider will do everything possible to minimize its effect, but cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays
- Single supplementary room is available in Kathmandu & Pokhara for a surcharge of $200 per person for the entire trip. In the mountains during your trek the accommodation will be twin-shared or dormitory-style; no upgrades are possible
- During the trek it is common that guests twin-share accommodation; at lodges higher up, accommodation is shared dormitory style. In Kathmandu accommodation is shared on a twin/double room basis
- Advised for ages 12 and above only
- Scoopon valid for 1 Scoopon on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking
- Scoopon excludes lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara; travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation; international airfares and airport departure taxes; Nepal entry visa; drinks; personal trekking equipment; tips and gratuities for trekking staff and driver; and anything else not expressly mentioned in your itinerary
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72084
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
Journey to Mt Everest Base Camp
Take an extraordinary journey into the Himalayan Mountains with an award-winning tour company!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
8 Day China Tour, Return Flights
With return international airfares, 7 nights' hotel accommodation, sightseeing admissions, and more!
Stay at the 5-Star Novotel, Bali
Save at the 5-star Novotel Nusa Dua in Bali, awarded one of Indonesia’s Top Family Hotels by TripAdvisor!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
All-Inclusive Beach Resort Luxury
With all daily meals, free-flowing alcoholic drinks, pampering, kids' club access, and much more!
4-Star Family Getaway Pkg in Phuket
With daily buffet breakfast, a lunch or dinner, return airport transfers and more!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!