10 Day Himalayan Trek with Meals, Accommodation & More
10 day Himalayan trek to the summit of Poon Hill with all trek meals, accommodation and more - from just $699 per person, twin share; save up to 65%.
Conquer one of the loftiest summits in the Himalayas on a 10 day tour taking you from Kathmandu to Poon Hill - 3,210 metres high - and back down. Included: hotel and dormitory-style guesthouse accommodation, all meals during the trek, a guided city tour of Kathmandu, a personal porter for you and your partner, sightseeing and monument entrance fees in Kathmandu, and more - all at up to a dazzling 65% off what you'd normally pay. Behold life-changing views of Annapurna, see a sunrise over the Himalayas, wander through a forest to a remote mountanside village, climb along ridges - this is the ultimate in adventure.
- Conquer the monolithic Himalayas on a 10 day trek taking you from Kathmandu to Poon Hill, a lofty summit located 3,210 metres high
- This the ultimate Nepalese trekking experience - everything is taken care of, leaving you to enjoy the wondrous delights of what is a truly heavenly place
- Begin in Kathmandu with a guided city tour before your mountainside trek begins
- Trek from Nayapul to Birethanti (1,015 metres), a village with shops and teahouses; continue on to Tikhedunga (1,570 metres)
- Make a steep climb to Ghorepani, then through fine forests of oak and rhododendrons
- Hike up to Poon Hill (3,210 metres) to witness brilliant vistas of sprawling mountains; walk through pine forests to the open plateaus of Deurali (2,960 metres)
- Trek back down to Nayapul (1,010 metres) and drive back to Pokhara, taking some time to unwind beside a scenic lake
- And that's not all - see the full tour itinerary here
The package and inclusions
- Embark from $699 per person, twin share - save up to 65%, up to $2,048 value
- Minimum of two Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed
- 3 nights' accommodation (standard twin share) in a 3-star (self-rated) hotel in Kathmandu with breakfast
- 2 nights' accommodation (standard twin share) in a 3-star (self-rated hotel in Pokhara with breakfast
- Guided city tour of Kathmandu in a private vehicle
- All standard meals during the trek as per itinerary - breakfasts, lunches, dinners
- Lodge and guesthouse accommodation during the trek
- English-speaking guide
- Porter to carry your luggage during the trek (one porter per two guests)
- Duffel bag and sun hat to keep
- Food, accommodation, salary and insurance for staff
- All required permits, entrance fees in Kathmandu, government taxes, service charges, and official expenses as required
- Surface transfer from and to Kathmandu
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
1300 726 676
- Valid for departure between 31 March 2017 and 29 December 2018
- Tours depart every Saturday, subject to availability, from:
- 31 March 2017 to 27 May 2017
- 7 October 2017 to 30 June 2018
- 1 September 2018 to 29 December 2018
- Once your booking is confirmed, no cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided. You may reschedule your booked date to another published date at a surcharge of $100 per person, payable directly to the tour provider
- During the trip; weather, local politics, transport or a multitude of other factors, that are beyond the tour provider's control can result in a change of itinerary. It is, however, very unlikely that the itinerary would be substantially altered; if alterations are necessary the leader will decide what is the best alternative, taking into consideration the best interests of the whole group. Where a change does occur, the tour provider will do everything possible to minimize its effect, but cannot be responsible for the results of changes or delays
- Single supplementary room is available in Kathmandu & Pokhara for a surcharge of $200 per person for the entire trip. In the mountains during your trek the accommodation will be twin-shared or dormitory-style; no upgrades are possible
- During the trek it is common that guests twin-share accommodation; at lodges higher up, accommodation is shared dormitory style. In Kathmandu accommodation is shared on a twin/double room basis
- Advised for ages 12 and above only
- Scoopon valid for 1 Scoopon on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking
- Scoopon excludes lunch and dinner in Kathmandu and Pokhara; travel insurance which covers emergency rescue and evacuation; international airfares and airport departure taxes; Nepal entry visa; drinks; personal trekking equipment; tips and gratuities for trekking staff and driver; and anything else not expressly mentioned in your itinerary
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72084
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
Journey to Mt Everest Base Camp
Take an extraordinary journey into the Himalayan Mountains with an award-winning tour company!
Beachfront Pullman Luxury in Legian
Enjoy a stunning getaway overlooking the Indian Ocean!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
4-Star Family Getaway Pkg in Phuket
With daily buffet breakfast, a lunch or dinner, return airport transfers and more!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8 night getaway!
8 Nights at a Karon Beach Icon
Discover the natural beauty of Mandarava Resort and Spa!
7 Night Couples’ Escape to Seminyak
With daily breakfast, one dinner, a massage each and more!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Save on Saigon St Vietnamese, Bali
Take your seat at Saigon Street, a Balinese icon located in the bustling heart of Seminyak!