9-Day Machu Picchu Trek Through Cusco and Salkantay
Embark on an incredible 9-day trek of a lifetime to Machu Picchu, through Cusco and the ancient Salkantay footpath
Tour Peru up close with an unforgettable trek through lush tropical rainforests and vistas of snow-capped mountains. From just $1369 per person, twin share, you'll climb one of the UNESCO seven wonders of the world, the citadel of Machu Picchu, visit the lofty town of Cusco, approximately 3,400m above sea level, trek through Mollepata, Soraypampa, Challway, Lucmabamba and more, plus stop at the Classic Rock Hut View Point for an unmissable view of the entire Incan City complex. Package includes accommodation, guide, breakfasts, transfers, tours, entrance fees on your first day and more.
- Tick this off your bucket list with a trip of a lifetime to the jaw-dropping Machu Picchu in Peru!
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- This spectacular 9 day trek to Machu Picchu features:
- Two days exploring Cusco, a beautiful and bustling township located on a lofty 3,400m above sea level!
- Trek the ancient Salkantay Trek from Mollepata through Soraypampa, Challway, La Playa, Lucmabamba and Aguas Calientes
- Walk the ancient Inca citadel of Machu Picchu with your own two feet - one of the UNESCO Seven Wonders of the World, and a World Heritage site
- Visit the classic viewing station of Rock Hut, with a vantage point that features an unbeatable view of the ancient Incan city
- Along the way, you’ll traverse magnificent mountain passes, see majestic snow-capped mountains and experience over 15 different ecosystems
- Share in ethnic and cultural exchanges with local natives and experience Peru in its purest form!
- Your package includes:
- 4 nights’ accommodation in hotels with daily breakfast
- All transfers, transport, tours and English-speaking tour guide before the trek
- Entrance fees on day 1
- On the trek, you’ll have…
- Professional English-speaking tour guide and an assistant tour guide for groups of 9+
- Chef and mules to carry cooking and camping equipment including dining tent with tables and chairs
- 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 4 afternoon snacks and 4 dinners
- Pick-up and transportation from your hotel to the start of the trail
- Water (excluding the first 4 hours of the trek when you need to bring your own)
- 4 man tent per 2 trekkers with inflatable mattress
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes on day 4
- Oxygen bottle and first aid kit.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip); train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo and transportation from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- All this is yours for just $1,369 per person on a twin share basis (minimum booking 2 Scoopons)
- Single travellers are welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
- The perfect mixture of guided tour and intrepid exploration!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates (2017):
- April - 5, 12, 26
- May - 3, 10, 24.
- June - 14, 21, 28
- July - 5, 12, 19
- August - 9, 16, 23
- September - 6, 13, 20
- October - 4, 11, 25
- November - 8, 15, 22
- December - 6, 13, 20
- Once your booking is confirmed, no changes/cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- *Peace of Mind Policy - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- You are required to bring walking boots; waterproof jacket/rain poncho; warm jacket; hat and gloves; t-shirts; comfortable trousers; sun hat; sunscreen with an SPF of 35+ or higher; insect repellent; toiletries and hand sanitiser; personal medication; camera and film kit; torch with spare batteries
- Excludes sleeping bag (can be hired from the tour provider); any tips and gratuities; travel insurance; meals not stated in the itinerary; Huayna Picchu entrance fee; entrance ticket to the hot springs; first breakfast and last lunch at Aguas Calientes
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking. Single traveller surcharge of USD$200 applies for accommodation and tent
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Airfares not included
- RRP converted from USD to AUD on 14 March 2017 using rates published on rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html. These rates may fluctuate
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72086
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
7 Day Peru & Machu Picchu Tour
With hotel stays, select meals, an English-speaking tour guide, and more!
5-Star Sofitel Luxury by the Beach
With two daily meals, free-flowing drinks during dinner, pampering, and more!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
3 Night P&O Food & Wine Cruise
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, massages, complimentary water sports and more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Stunning Phuket Seaview Hotel Stay
Experience the charms of tropical Thailand, just moments from the beachfront - located between Kata and Karon!