Nepean Belle Cruise with Meal & Wine
2.5 hour Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler Cruise with the 2-course Winter Warmer Lunch with a glass of beer, wine or soft drink plus tea and coffee - just $29 per person! Upgrade for dinner cruises or choose a Devonshire tea cruise!
Climb aboard the old-world Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler for a feast in charming nostalglic surrounds, with stunning views! Enjoy a 2.5 hour cruise with 2-course Winter Warmer lunch with a glass of wine, beer or soft drink for just $29 per person! Upgrade to go for a dinner cruise or choose a Devonshire tea cruise. Lots of dates to choose - running from May to September!
- Board the beautiful old-world Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler for a stunning cruise (and an equally stunning feast) on the Nepean River!
- Just $29 per person for a 2.5 hour Lunch Cruise with 2-course Winter Warmer lunch!
- The Winter Warmer Lunch Cruise buffet meal includes selections like BBQ chicken, roast pork with apple sauce, sautéed potato in a cream sauce, hot veg and alternately served sticky date pudding and vanilla pannacotta for dessert, with a glass of wine, local beer or soft drink and tea or coffee
- Just $39 per person for a 3 hour Dinner Cruise with 3 course Winter Warmer dinner!
- The Winter Warmer Dinner - a 3 course meal, includes selections like pumpkin soup, a buffet of roast pork with crackling, mint infused lamb shanks, sautéed potatoes in a cream sauce and classic veg, then alternately served sticky date pudding and vanilla pannacotta for dessert, with a glass of wine, local beer or soft drink and tea or coffee
- Just $19 per person for a 1.5 hour Devonshire Tea Cruise!
- includes scones with jam and cream, tea and coffee
- Pick your preferred cruise date when you hit 'Buy Now'!
- Heaps of dates to choose from - valid from May to September!
- Enjoy the charming surrounds of this old-world paddle boat, featuring a warm interior finished with lush stained cedar and teak panelling
- Take in the stunning views of the Nepean Gorge from your table or stroll the viewing decks, have a chat with the Captain and even have a steer of the Paddlewheeler!
The Nepean River is one of the best kept secrets in the Western Suburbs of Sydney
Located in Penrith, you'll be surprised by the historical significance and natural beauty of this unique waterway!
- Interesting commentary about the river and region is provided by the Captain on all Devonshire Tea and lunch cruises
- Gluten-free and vegetarian meal options are available (must be arranged in advance)
- Child tickets ages 3-16 for Devonshire Tea and Lunch Cruise or ages 3-12 for Dinner can be purchased at a reduced price directly from Nepean Belle when redeeming your Scoopons - make it a family outing!
- Children under 2 eat free!
- Check out the glowing reviews by passengers on Nepean Belle's website and on TripAdvisor!
- Head to the Scoopon Blog for more about the Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler!
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like and book up to 4 together on any one cruise date for a group outing!
- The Nepean Belle is wheelchair accessible - please mention on booking!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid for your selected cruise only - please make your selection carefully as no cancellations are available
- Not valid for Mothers Day, Father's Day or Public holidays
- Child tickets ages 3-16 for Devonshire Tea and Lunch Cruise or ages 3-12 for Dinner may be purchased directly from Nepean Belle's website
- Children aged 2 and under are not charged for meals onboard
- Children must be supervised by a parent or carer at all times. Children 12 and under require a minimum of 1 supervising adult per 3 children, and children 13-16 require a minimum of 1 supervising adult per 4 children
- Gluten-free and vegetarian meals may be requested on booking
- Nepean Belle reserves the right to alter or cancel scheduled cruise times, or to transfer cruises between vessels, due to external events.
- For Nepean Belle Paddlewheeler's full Terms and Conditions, please visit http://www.nepeanbelle.com.au/terms-and-conditions/
- Scoopon valid for 1 person. Maximum of 4 Scoopons redeemable per booking.
- Scoopons available in your account immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer. Scoopons are subject to availability.
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $8,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72144
- Bookings essential online at nepeanbelle.com.au/book-online/:
- Click Promotion Code and enter your 7-digit Scoopon number(s)
- Select the number of passengers, date and time of your purchased cruise
- Enter your personal info, requests for gluten-free or vegetarian meals, requests for pram storage and requirements for wheelchair accessibility
- Please present your printed Scoopon upon arrival
Full Day Tour of the Barossa Valley
Explore the iconic Barossa Valley region on a full day tour!
Swan Valley Winery Tour
Hop on board the Swan Valley shuttle service and discover the oldest wine region in WA!
Dinner & Drinks Yarra River Cruise
See Melbourne's glittering skyline from the ultimate vantage point - the Yarra River!
Amazing Aboriginal Explorer Tour
Explore the beautiful bushland of Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park with Sydney Outback tours.
Spectacular Harbour Cruise & Lunch
Take in stunning views from a huge 24m catamaran!
Surfers Paradise lunch cruise
Enjoy a beautiful midday cruise down the smooth waters of the gorgeous Gold Coast with a buffet lunch!
Jet boat experience-Syndey Harbour
See the Sydney Harbour like never before aboard a golden jet boat!
Terrific Thai Cooking Masterclass
Head to Otao Kitchen for a terrific Thai cooking masterclass PLUS tasty Thai meal.
Divine Taste Of Bali Cooking Class
Travel to Bali for a Balinese cooking class from the heart of Richmond