13 Day China Tour with International Flights & More
13 day China tour spanning Shanghai, Beijing, the Great Wall, Yangtze River and more - with international flights from Melbourne or Sydney, accommodation, meals as per itinerary and more. Upgrade to fly from Adelaide, Brisbane or Perth.
Sample the ancient magic of China on an extraordinary 13 day tour. You’ll journey through Beijing, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Shanghai, marvelling at legendary monuments like the Great Wall, Tiananmen Square, and Forbidden City. Along the way you’ll also cruise down the shimmering Yangtze River, experience oriental tea at a stunning plantation, stroll along the world-famous Bund and much more. This trip of a lifetime includes return international flights from Melbourne or Sydney, domestic transfers, accommodation, meals per itinerary, English-speaking guide, coach transportation, sightseeing entrance fees as per itinerary and more.
- Experience an expertly-curated selection of the finest hot spots in China over 13 magical days!
- Discover Beijing, Suzhou, Hangzhou and Shanghai with this package featuring:
- Return international airfares
- 12 nights’ accommodation (in the following hotels, or similar):
- 3 nights aboard a Yangtze River cruise ship
- Shanghai - 2 nights in the Shanghai Royal Century Hotel
- Hangzhou - 1 night in the Hangzhou Crowne Plaza Xanadu
- Suzhou - 1 night in the Suzhou Huirong Plaza Holiday Inn
- Beijing - 2 nights in the Grand Metro Park Hotel; 3 nights in the Chun Hui Yuan Resort Hotel
- Meals as per itinerary
- English-speaking tour guide
- Coach transportation and all transfers
- Site entry fees as per itinerary
- $150 tour tipping
- Fly from Melbourne or Sydney for $1,998 per person, twin share
- Fly from Brisbane, Adelaide or Perth for $2,348 per person, twin share
- Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed for all twin share options. Single travellers welcome - see Fine Print for surcharge details
- Plenty of departure dates available until November 2018
- Among the main features and highlights of your expedition:
- Years and years of history in the form of Tiananmen Square, Temple of Heaven and Forbidden City
- Climb a portion of the 3,700 mile long Great Wall, the most iconic monument in China, if not the world
- Take a cruise down the resplendent Yangtze River, an ancient waterway taking you through rural lands
- Stroll down the Bund, a mile-long stretch along the Huangpu River
- Plus lots of other fascinating insights and experiences along the way - see the itinerary here
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
1300 726 676
- Valid for one of the following departure dates (Wednesday):
- May 3, 10, 17, 24
- June 7, 14, 28
- July 5, 26
- August 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- September 6, 13, 27
- October 4, 11, 18
- November 1, 8
- March 14, 21, 28
- April 4, 11, 18, 25
- May 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- June 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 4, 11, 18, 25
- August 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- September 5, 12, 19, 26
- October 3, 10, 17, 24, 31
- November 7, 14
- High season surcharge of $200 per person applies to departure dates in September and October 2017; AND May, September and October 2018
- No booking cancellations permitted once your booking has been confirmed - your Scoopon will be voided. A service charge of $100 per person applies to any booking changes made after confirmation. A service charge of $200 per person applies to any changes made to return date before ticketing, subject to flight availability. After ticketing, any changes made to return date incur service charge plus airline penalty fees
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Alternate cities depart from either Melbourne or Sydney depending on their chosen date. SNA fly them economy from their home city
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis - minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed per booking. No child discounts available
- Solo travellers may attend at a single supplement surcharge of $700
- Itinerary scheduled activities are subject to change without prior notice based upon weather, traffic conditions and other unforeseen occurrences
- Rooms are subject to availability. If a hotel is not available, the tour provider will book an alternative hotel of the same/similar standard
- No refunds will be provided if the tour provider is unable to accommodate a special request
- 20kg of checked luggage included per person
- Deal excludes China visa application fee, travel insurance, costs associated with trip delays or airline schedule changes, laundry and other items of a personal nature, and costs for anything else not specifically listed in the itinerary
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- All surcharges are payable directly to the tour provider
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72169
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
5-Star Sofitel Luxury by the Beach
With two daily meals, free-flowing drinks during dinner, pampering, and more!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, massages, complimentary water sports and more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Stunning Phuket Seaview Hotel Stay
Experience the charms of tropical Thailand, just moments from the beachfront - located between Kata and Karon!
3 Night P&O Food & Wine Cruise
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Private Pool Villa, Two Daily Meals
Enjoy daily breakfast, daily lunch OR dinner, daily luxurious high tea, butler service, & more!