10 Night South Pacific Luxury Cruise w/ Daily Meals
10 night luxury cruise from Sydney across the South Pacific onboard Royal Caribbean’s feature-packed megaliner, Voyager of the Seas - inclusive of all daily meals, onboard accommodation, activities and state-of-the-art entertainment for two.
Experience a cruise holiday like no other onboard Voyager of the Seas, a feature-packed megaliner with nine dining venues, nine indoor and outdoor pools, the FlowRider® Surf Simulator, DreamWorks Experience ice-skating, mini-golf, rock-climbing and more. Your round-trip cruise package takes you from Sydney to across the resplendent islands of the South Pacific - New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Loyalty Island, and more; here's your chance to a discover a wondrous tropical realm of kaleidoscopic colour and heavenly warmth. That's not all: luxuriate with the help of all-star comforts including all daily meals, entertainment, taxes and fees and gratuities. Embark staying in an Interior Cabin from $2,118 for two - that’s $1,059 per person.
- Set sail onbard a feature-packed megaliner, round-trip from Sydney to the unforgettably beauitful South Pacific, with Royal Caribbean
- Spend 10 nights onboard the state-of-the-art Voyager of the Seas, a revolutionary ship that offers spellbinding entertainment, first-at-sea activities like ice-skating and all the decadences you need to unwind at sea
- And enjoy incredible package inclusions, with breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, onboard entertainment, activities and Kids’ Club all included in the cabin fare
- Set sail onboard Voyager of the Seas from Sydney on 21 November 2017 and return to Sydney on 1 December 2017
- Stop in Noumea, New Caledonia - home to the world's largest lagoon, spectacular reefs, beaches, lofty palm-covered mountains and more
- Stop in Lifou, Loyalty Island - made of fossil coral, Lifou is a dramatic tropical diorama of immaculate beaches, precipitous cliffs, deep forests and immense caves
- Visit Vila, Vanuatu - explore rugged coast, hidden lagoons, countryside, and an endlessly colourful and vibrant port town
- And when sailing the high seas, fill your days with non-stop adventure or sit back and relax - there are activities and entertainment to suit every kind of traveller!
- Check out the full itinerary of your travels here
The package and inclusions
- Two people embark staying in a twin share Interior Cabin from $2,118 - that’s $1,059 per person
- Upgrade to a twin share Balcony Cabin from $2,778 for two - that’s $1,389 per person
- PLUS all daily meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner, all taxes and fees, and onboard tips and gratuities
The ship experience
- Voyager of the Seas offers guests high-end amenities, luxury cabin accommodation, first-at-sea activities and entertainment, including:
- FlowRider® Surf Simulator
- DreamWorks Experience including character parades, 3D movies and more
- Ice-skating and ice shows
- Broadway-style theatre performances
- Rock-climbing and more
- A large open-air swimming pool, adults-only solarium, spa and fitness centre, shopping promenade, ample quiet spots for lounging, bars, clubs and more
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for the Voyager of the Seas cruise departing Sydney on 21 November 2017 and returning to Sydney on 1 December 2017. Cannot be substituted for any other cruise
- Please book within 24 hours of purchase
- No changes or cancellations permitted once your booking has been confirmed - your Scoopon will be voided
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 2 people. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Itinerary subject to change without notice
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult in their cabin
- Maximum Cabin Capacity: 2 people
- Bedding Configuration: 2 single beds which may be converted into a double bed
- Child age is 3 to 17. Children under 3 are not permitted. Limited number of children permitted on board - please enquire at time of booking
- Scoopon excludes flights, transfers, items of a personal nature such as shore excursions, specialty restaurant fees, some beverages, photographs, tips, license fees, and medical services
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants or email email@example.com
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72182
- Book within 24 hours of purchase or your Scoopon will be voided
Click play on the video to scroll left or right for a 360 degree view of Voyager of the Seas:
Beachfront Pullman Luxury in Legian
Enjoy a stunning getaway overlooking the Indian Ocean!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!
4-Star Family Getaway Pkg in Phuket
With daily buffet breakfast, a lunch or dinner, return airport transfers and more!
4-Star Mercure Canberra Stay for 2
Steal away for a stay in a Superior Room with someone special!
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
Iconic Resort in Surfers Paradise
With a SkyPoint Pass, free parking, and more!
P&O Moreton Isl. Cruise from Sydney
Cruise to Moreton Island for 4 nights aboard P&O’s Pacific Pearl, departing and returning to Sydney!
Buzzing 4.5-Star Hotel in Perth CBD
Kick back with a staycation in the perfect location!
8 Day China Tour with Flights
With return airfares from Melbourne or Sydney, hotels, select meals and more!