10 Night South Pacific Luxury Cruise w/ Daily Meals
10 night luxury cruise from Sydney across the South Pacific onboard Royal Caribbean’s feature-packed megaliner, Voyager of the Seas - inclusive of all daily meals, onboard accommodation, activities and state-of-the-art entertainment for two.
Experience a cruise holiday like no other onboard Voyager of the Seas, a feature-packed megaliner with nine dining venues, nine indoor and outdoor pools, the FlowRider® Surf Simulator, DreamWorks Experience ice-skating, mini-golf, rock-climbing and more. Your round-trip cruise package takes you from Sydney to across the resplendent islands of the South Pacific - New Caledonia, Vanuatu, Loyalty Island, and more; here's your chance to a discover a wondrous tropical realm of kaleidoscopic colour and heavenly warmth. That's not all: luxuriate with the help of all-star comforts including all daily meals, entertainment, taxes and fees and gratuities. Embark staying in an Interior Cabin from $2,118 for two - that’s $1,059 per person.
- Set sail onbard a feature-packed megaliner, round-trip from Sydney to the unforgettably beauitful South Pacific, with Royal Caribbean
- Spend 10 nights onboard the state-of-the-art Voyager of the Seas, a revolutionary ship that offers spellbinding entertainment, first-at-sea activities like ice-skating and all the decadences you need to unwind at sea
- And enjoy incredible package inclusions, with breakfast, lunch and dinner daily, onboard entertainment, activities and Kids’ Club all included in the cabin fare
- Set sail onboard Voyager of the Seas from Sydney on 21 November 2017 and return to Sydney on 1 December 2017
- Stop in Noumea, New Caledonia - home to the world's largest lagoon, spectacular reefs, beaches, lofty palm-covered mountains and more
- Stop in Lifou, Loyalty Island - made of fossil coral, Lifou is a dramatic tropical diorama of immaculate beaches, precipitous cliffs, deep forests and immense caves
- Visit Vila, Vanuatu - explore rugged coast, hidden lagoons, countryside, and an endlessly colourful and vibrant port town
- And when sailing the high seas, fill your days with non-stop adventure or sit back and relax - there are activities and entertainment to suit every kind of traveller!
- Check out the full itinerary of your travels here
The package and inclusions
- Two people embark staying in a twin share Interior Cabin from $2,118 - that’s $1,059 per person
- Upgrade to a twin share Balcony Cabin from $2,778 for two - that’s $1,389 per person
- PLUS all daily meals - breakfast, lunch, dinner, all taxes and fees, and onboard tips and gratuities
The ship experience
- Voyager of the Seas offers guests high-end amenities, luxury cabin accommodation, first-at-sea activities and entertainment, including:
- FlowRider® Surf Simulator
- DreamWorks Experience including character parades, 3D movies and more
- Ice-skating and ice shows
- Broadway-style theatre performances
- Rock-climbing and more
- A large open-air swimming pool, adults-only solarium, spa and fitness centre, shopping promenade, ample quiet spots for lounging, bars, clubs and more
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for the Voyager of the Seas cruise departing Sydney on 21 November 2017 and returning to Sydney on 1 December 2017. Cannot be substituted for any other cruise
- Please book within 24 hours of purchase
- No changes or cancellations permitted once your booking has been confirmed - your Scoopon will be voided
- Limit of 1 Scoopon may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for 2 people. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Itinerary subject to change without notice
- Children under 18 years must be accompanied by an adult in their cabin
- Maximum Cabin Capacity: 2 people
- Bedding Configuration: 2 single beds which may be converted into a double bed
- Child age is 3 to 17. Children under 3 are not permitted. Limited number of children permitted on board - please enquire at time of booking
- Scoopon excludes flights, transfers, items of a personal nature such as shore excursions, specialty restaurant fees, some beverages, photographs, tips, license fees, and medical services
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- If you require any more information, please live chat one of our friendly consultants or email email@example.com
- Scoopon Terms & Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72182
- Book within 24 hours of purchase or your Scoopon will be voided
Click play on the video to scroll left or right for a 360 degree view of Voyager of the Seas:
ICONIC Hard Rock Hotel Bali is Back
Big savings at the Hard Rock Hotel Bali by buzzing Kuta Beach!
Perisher Trip with Lift Tickets
Carve up the slopes at Perisher, Australia's favourite ski resort!
P&O Food & Wine Cruise - Melbourne
3-nights of culinary bliss on the high seas with P&O, departing Melbourne!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8 night getaway!
4.5-Star Phillip Island Escape
Stay in a stylish, modern self-contained apartment with balcony or terrace overlooking landscaped gardens!
Barossa Valley Couples' Retreat
Experience South Australia’s world-class wine region from the comfort of a Garden View Room!
4 Night P&O Whitsundays Cruise
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
Exquisite 2-Night City Escape
With 12pm late check-out, Wi-Fi, and more!