Credit to Spend on Eats and Drinks at this Funky Eatery
$60 to put towards sumptuous food and drinks at this funky bar and eatery for ONLY $29! Come in for breakfast, lunch or dinner. Upgrade for more credit to spend.
Lemon & Sin is a trendy bar and eatery located in the historic GPO building in Gordon. They serve up exquisite modern fare and tapas and some pretty mean cocktails too! Grab $60 credit to spend on eats and drinks for JUST $29! Upgrade for more credit. Buy multiple Scoopons!
- Grab some outstanding modern fare at this trendy bar and eatery!
- Lemon & Sin is located in the historic GPO Building in Gordon in a pretty atrium
- Come in for breakfast, lunch or have a moderntapas style dinner
- For $29, enjoy $60 credit to put towards food and drinks
- For $49, upgrade to receive $100 credit
- $69, to get $150 credit
- $95, to get $200 credit
- Check out the exquisite menu
- Make sure you try these:
Cheese Board - muscatels, quince paste, crackers & our 3 cheese selection: Gorgonzola Dolce, Manchego & St. Andre
Dutch Bitterballs (6 per serve) - the Dutch beef croquettes are made in house and are accompanied with some tasty French mustard.
Pulled Pork Taco - chipotle slaw, guacamole, coriander, cherry tomatoes, red onion, sour cream, slow cooked pork shoulder, tortilla and lemon wedge
Spicy chicken burger - chicken breast, cos, onion, tomato, avocado, haloumi, bun, sins hot birds eye chilli mayo and fries (it's on the spicy side)
What the duck! - BBQ pulled duck, fennel pickle, prune mayo, red onion, milk bun, cos and fries (it’s a burger!)
- Don't forget to sample some seriously brilliant cocktails like:
Espresso Martini - vodka by Ketel One, Kahlua, Two Seasons espresso
The Frose - Richard Hamilton Gida's Rosé, Pims, Cointreau, fresh strawberry pureé
Buffalo Trace Manhattan - Buffalo Trace bourbon, Maidenii sweet vermouth, Angostura Bitters, cherries
- It's a great place to meet friends and pop in for a meal or a drink
- Lemon & Sin showcase the freshest and best local ingredients
- Buy multiple Scoopons and make it your go-to hangout and eatery
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 18 April 2017 to 18 August 2017
- Not valid for public holidays and Sundays, Mondays
- Not valid for In-house specials
- Entire Scoopon must be used in one visit; unused portions of the voucher will be forfeited, and cannot be used at a later date. Any excess amounts must be paid directly to Lemon & Sin
- Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited on Friday and Saturday nights. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption during these times
- Multiple Scoopons may be purchased for personal use and as gifts. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72192
- Bookings essential using the Scoopon booking tool - book your visit at checkout, or book at a later time from 'My Account'
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Magnificent Seafood Platter for Two
Includes a half lobster, Moreton Bay Bugs, calamari rings, NZ mussels and loads more!
Beachfront Breakfast with a Coffee
Score a stunning all-day-breakfast at the Deck Cafe!
Eats & Drinks at Trendy Bistro
With loads of delicious dishes - from seafood to pasta and more - there’s something for everyone!
Delicious French & Spanish Cuisine
Choose any food and drink from an extravagant menu with French, Spanish and Asian influences
3-Course Japanese Fusion with Wine
Upgrade your feast to include spectacular seafood options!
All-Day Brekkie & Coffee for Two
Serving up delicious flavours and quality ingredients from 6am on the daily!
Huge Seafood Combos for Two
Available in either Hillarys or Mandurah for lunch or dinner, seven days a week!
AYCE Buffet Breakfast Experience
Head to Locanda at the beautiful Rydges Hotel for a very special breakfast experience!
Cosy Cafe Meal & Drink for Two
Discover Coode St Cafe, one of Mt Lawley’s best kept secrets!