Gippsland Deluxe Holiday Cabin Overlooking Wilsons Prom
Holiday cabin at the award-winning Toora Tourist Park, on the doorstep of Wilsons Prom. Stay in a Deluxe Cabin w/ daily breakfast supplies and more - two people stay 2 nights from $149; upgrade for four people or longer stays.
Break yourself off a little bit of country relaxation with a Deluxe Cabin at the Toora Tourist Park - winner of a 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence. Each cosy cabin features a full kitchen, lounge & patio, plus get a stack of daily breakfast provisions, including bread, milk, cereals, butter and jams, so you can eat in style. AND enjoy complimentary Wi-Fi, hire of two DVDs every day and lazy 12pm late check-out on your last day.
- Book yourself a fab little easy, breezy getaway at the award-winning Toora Tourist Park, just 30 minutes' drive to Wilson's Prom!
- This great holiday park is the winner of a 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence
- And you could grab a stay in a Deluxe Cabin for up to 58% off!
- Book a couples escape for 2 - just $149 for 2 nights, 3 nights for $229 or 5 nights for $379!
- Grab a family or group escape for 4 people - just 2 nights for $239, 3 nights for $349 or 5 nights for $589!
- In addition to your cosy cabin with full kitchen, lounge and patio, you'll enjoy:
- Supplies for breakfast - bread, milk, cereals, butter and jams
- Complimentary hire of up to 2 DVDs every day
- Lazy late 12pm checkout on your last day
- Bedding & linen hire is included
- And the essential free Wi-Fi!
- Located in the charming Gippsland country town of Toora
- An easy drive to the Wilson's Promontary National Park - plus Toora Tourist Park has spectacular views over the bay of the Prom!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 20 April 2017 to 15 December 2017
- Not valid: All Victorian school holiday periods (1st July to 16th July 2017, 23rd September to 8th October 2017) and Victorian public holiday weekends
- Once your booking is confirmed, no cancellations are permitted. Amendments can be made up to 30 days prior to arrival, subject to availability
- 2-person Scoopon valid for 2 people; 4-person Scoopon valid for 4 people. Limit of 3 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Maximum Room Capacity: 5 people
- Bedding Configuration: 1 double bed (for 2-person option); 1 double bed and 2 single beds (for 4-person option)
- Extra Guest Policy: 1 extra guest may stay at a surcharge of $10 per night; an extra surcharge of $10 per stay applies for an extra bed
- Infant Policy: 1 infant may stay free of charge, up to the Maximum Room Capacity
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72245
Stay at the 5-Star Novotel, Bali
Save at the 5-star Novotel Nusa Dua in Bali, awarded one of Indonesia’s Top Family Hotels by TripAdvisor!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
Villa Beach Escape & 2 Daily Meals
With daily breakfast and daily lunch OR dinner, late check-out, pampering, and more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Relaxing Ramada Holiday House
The perfect escape for families or groups who like their space!
Fiji Coral Coast Family Holiday
With daily buffet breakfast, pampering, unlimited golf and more!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Mystery Melbourne CBD Hotel for Two
Live it up in the foodie capital of Australia!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!