14 Day Wonders of Japan Tour with International Flights
14 day wonders of Japan tour including return international flights from Melbourne or Sydney, hotel accommodation and more - Tokyo, Matsumoto, Takayama, Kyoto, Osaka and more. Upgrade to depart from Bris, Perth, Canberra or Adelaide.
Discover Japan: modern cities, sprawling rural scapes, ancient temples, majestic mountain peaks. Feel the electric pace of Tokyo; be humbled by the glorious shrines of Kyoto; take a bullet train ride and be awed by Mount Fuji; marvel at Matsumoto Castle; and more. Your 14 day itinerary encompasses Japan’s best-known cultural delights and includes daily breakfast, a selection of meals, an English-speaking guide, tour tipping, entrance fees, air-conditioned transportation and more. Save on the experience of a lifetime!
- Immerse yourself in Japan, a marvelous country brimming with ancient wonders and futuristic vigour
- Save on a 14 day guided tour of the nation’s most famous and best-loved cultural hubs and sights - including return international airfares, hotel accommodation, and more
Highlights of the tour
- Begin in Tokyo, a city bearing beautiful contradictions in design and culture - go from the ultra-modern CBD to the metro’s heritage-filled fringes, exploring boutiques and markets along the way
- Visit the springs of Mount Fuji and take a cruise on shimmering Lake Ashi
- See Matsumoto Castle, a proud and hulking symbol of Japan
- Wander the ancient samurai district of Nagamachi, located at the foot of the former Kanazawa Castle
- See Osaka and the Shitenno-ji temple, one of Japan’s oldest structures
- Traipse through Nara Park, where thousands of deer roam freely
- And more - see the full 14 day tour itinerary here
The package and inclusions
- Embark on this life-changing odyssey from $3,999 per person, twin share - departing Melbourne or Sydney
- Or from $4,349 per person, twin share - departing Adelaide, Brisbane, Canberra or Perth
- Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed for twin share option
- Solo travellers also welcome - see Need To Know for single supplement surcharge information
- Plus, for a no-stress adventure, you’ll also get:
- Hotel accommodation during your tour
- Daily breakfast and other meals as per itinerary
- Air-conditioned transportation
- English-speaking guides
- Entrance fees for sightseeing as per itinerary
- Tipping for driver and tour guide
Why should I choose this offer?
- Imagine waking to the sounds of bustling Tokyo; imagine getting lost in its futuristic streets; the lights, the colours, the energy and pace of local lives unfolding...
- Mount Fuji is regarded as one of the world's most beautiful natural sights - to gaze upon it is to feel a sense of ancient mystery and wonder few ever get to experience
- Picture the joy and excitement of sharing exotic meals; patting a delicate sika deer; or wandering the monolithic Matsumoto Castle with someone special
- If you've ever felt a keen desire to explore, Japan will fulfil that need, and leave you with lasting memories and stories your friends and family will love to hear
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates:
- 8 May
- 16, 20 June
- 18 July
- 2, 8 August
- 13, 25 September
- 12 October#
- 14 November#
- 13 March#
- 17 April#
- 8, 22 May
- 12 June
- 10 July
- 21 August
- 2 September
- 16 October#
- 6 November#
- Peak season surcharge of $250 applies to the dates above marked with a hash #, payable directly to the tour provider
- *Peace of Mind Guarantee - if you change your mind and request a refund for any reason within 14 days of purchasing this Scoopon voucher and prior to confirming a booking, Scoopon will issue you with a refund to the value of your purchase. Simply contact our friendly Customer Service team
- Once booked and confirmed, no cancellations or changes permitted - your voucher will be voided
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed
- Single supplement surcharge of $1,280 applies for solo travellers, payable directly to the tour provider
- No child discounts are available; tour is suitable for children 1 & older
- Scoopon excludes Japan visa (if not holding an Australian passport), personal expenses, travel insurance, optional tours, other services not mentioned in the itinerary, or any extra costs caused by flight delays and cancellations
- You may be able to fly early or stay behind in Japan for a surcharge of $150 per person (plus any applicable difference in airfares and/or taxes - contact the tour provider directly for more information
- All surcharges payable directly to the tour provider
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72326
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
5-Star Sofitel Luxury by the Beach
With two daily meals, free-flowing drinks during dinner, pampering, and more!
8 Night Beachside Family Retreat
The resort is a family paradise on-earth with 7 outdoor pools and 2 restaurants!
Ayodya Luxury by the Nusa Dua Beach
With daily breakfast, a dinner, food, drink and spa treatment discounts, and much more!
Adults-Only Khao Lak Resort Stay
Enjoy two daily meals, massages, complimentary water sports and more!
Beach Luxury at The Sands Khao Lak
Wit daily breakfast, two dinners, pampering, and access to The Sands Luxury Club with free-flowing cocktails!
Stunning Phuket Seaview Hotel Stay
Experience the charms of tropical Thailand, just moments from the beachfront - located between Kata and Karon!
3 Night P&O Food & Wine Cruise
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Private Pool Villa, Two Daily Meals
Enjoy daily breakfast, daily lunch OR dinner, daily luxurious high tea, butler service, & more!