4.5-Star Mini-break with Water Views in Mandurah
4.5-star mini-break with water views at The Sebel Mandurah - two nights from $275 for two people.
Escape to the tranquil Mandurah Estuary, just 50 minutes’ drive from Perth, and stay with a 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award-winner. Unwind in a Superior Water View Room with free parking, Wi-Fi, and late 12pm check-out for maximum relaxation. Upgrade to stay 3 nights.
- The perfect mini-break from Perth awaits at the 4.5-star (self-rated) The Sebel Mandurah
- 2016 TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence award-winner
- Decadent waterfront property overlooking the Mandurah Estuary at The Point - all just 50 minutes’ drive south of the CBD
- Choose your preferred length of stay for 2 people:
- 1 night from $139
- 2 nights from $275
- 3 nights from $409
- Your package includes:
- Accommodation in a Superior Room with complimentary upgrade to a Water View Room
- 12pm late check-out
- Free parking
- Complimentary Wi-Fi (up to 500MB cap per day)
- Most rooms come with private balconies - enjoy the serene Estuary views
- Close to all of Mandurah's top attractions - pristine coastline, lush national parks, waterfalls and native wildlife including dolphins plus an abundance of wineries, breweries, beautiful cafés and award-winning restaurants in the Peel region!
- Buy and redeem multiple Scoopons to extend your stay (subject to availability)
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid from 1 May 2017 to 31 October 2017
- Not valid: 2 to 7 May 2017; 18 to 21 September 2017
- $100 surcharge applies for Saturday night stays, payable directly to The Sebel Mandurah
- Scoopon valid for 2 adults and 2 children 11 & under. Multiple Scoopons may be purchased and redeemed
- Maximum Room Capacity: 2 adults and up to 2 children 11 & under or 3 adults
- Room Configuration: 1 king bed
- Child Policy: Up to 2 children 11 & under may stay when sharing existing bedding and an additional rollaway bed, provided at a surcharge of $50 per night payable directly to The Sebel Mandurah
- Extra Guest Policy: 1 extra adult may stay on an additional rollaway bed at a surcharge of $50 per night, payable directly to The Sebel Mandurah
- Baby Policy: a crib may be provided on request for 1 infant
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72358
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase using our new online booking engine - here's how:
- Once you have purchased your Scoopon you will receive email confirmation - you can then make your booking right away!
- If you want to make a booking later, simply access the booking page via the "My Scoopons" tab in "My Account"
- Book early to secure your desired date
Stay at the 5-Star Novotel, Bali
Save at the 5-star Novotel Nusa Dua in Bali, awarded one of Indonesia’s Top Family Hotels by TripAdvisor!
Relaxing Ramada Holiday House
The perfect escape for families or groups who like their space!
Mystery Melbourne CBD Hotel for Two
Live it up in the foodie capital of Australia!
Award-Winning Luxe City Hotel
Crisp, elegant, modern and yours at incredible value!
Magical Barossa Valley Getaway
With breakfast, parking, Wi-Fi, bottle of wine, and more!
4.5-Star Lakes Entrance Resort Stay
Perfectly located between two pristine stretches of water in Lakes Entrance!
Rustic Mercure Clear Mtn Lodge Stay
Choose a spectacular mountain retreat just outside Brisbane, brought to you by the stellar Mercure brand!
3-Night P&O Food & Wine Cruise
Discover why P&O Cruises is Australasia’s leading cruise operator!
Idyllic Murray River Break
Located a stone’s throw away from Echuca and Moama!