Traditional Greek Mezze - Up to 51% Off!
Be transported to Greece for a lively session of traditional mezze! Get $60 to spend for just $29 on all food and drinks at georgia’s koutouki - or upgrade for more!
A meal at Georgia’s Koutouki isn’t just your average meal - it’s an experience of traditional Greece at its best! Drink, eat and be merry with loads of authentic mezze plates to try and share! Get $60 to spend for $29, $100 to spend for $49, $150 to spend for $69, or a massive $200 to spend for just $89!
- Step in to Georgia’s Koutouki and be transported to Greece for a lively session of traditional Greek food - with up to 51% off all food and drinks!
- Get $60 to spend for $29
- Get $100 to spend for $49
- Get $150 to spend for $69
- Or get a huge $200 to spend for just $89!
- Enjoy a selection of delicious mezze plates from their delicious menu, such as:
- Spinach Cheese: pies with spinach and feta, herbs filo pastry
- BBQ octopus: drizzled with lemon, oregano & olive oil dressing
- Souvlakia: tender, marinated pieces of chicken, beef and lamb
- Pansetta: BBQ pork belly (sliced) with salt, pepper and other spices
- Slow-cooked lamb: cooked with onion, garlic and wine, served with lemon-based potatoes and pumpkin
- Soutzoukakia: spicy Asian Minor meatball served with chips, rice or mashed potato
- As well as many more traditional Greek plates - bring a group of people to share and try them all!
- Plus, enjoy a variety of traditional wine and drinks!
- All food is prepared on the premises - this is true Greek food at its best!
- Georgia’s Koutouki is not just about food - it’s a cultural exchange of mezze and music to be enjoyed by all
- Want to learn more about Greek tradition and culture? Ask the friendly staff, they’re always happy to share!
- Great location in Leichhardt, open five nights for dinner, plus weekends lunch
- Buy up to five Scoopons for yourself to go back again and again (and again and again!)
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 12 May 2017 to 12 September 2017
- Not valid: public holidays
- Not Valid for international wines (Australian + NZ Wines only)
- Tables cannot be joined together to accommodate different bookings
- Please note: Bookings for Scoopon customers are limited on Friday and Saturday nights. Not all bookings will be available for voucher redemption on these nights
- Entire Scoopon must be used in one visit; unused portions of the voucher will be forfeited, and cannot be used at a later date. Any excess amount must be paid directly to Georgia’s Koutouki
- Limit of 5 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Scoopon valid for up to 10 people. Maximum of 1 Scoopon redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 24 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72531
- Bookings essential using the Scoopon booking tool - book your visit at checkout, or book at a later time from 'My Account'
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
A song of Greece
(Performed by Sotiris Procopiou, John Logothetis, Nickos Yanelis and Dimitri Vouros at Georgia’s Koutouki)
With Pavlos on bouzouki
At Georgia’s Koutouki
With the best group of friends
The good times never end
Panais on guitar, is the best by far
And Georgia’s singing
Will bring down the ceiling
So come over and forget your troubles
With wine and bouzouki at Georgia’s Koutouki
Ouzo tsipouro, mezze
And dances from the good timers
Zeimbekika and tsiftetelia
From the sound of bouzouki
We all carry Ellas in our hearts
Like a mother who aches for her children
When they migrate to far off lands
So come over
And forget your troubles
With wine and bouzouki
At Georgia’s Koutouki
Banquet with Peking Duck & Wine
Prepare for an authentic Chinese feast with Peking Duck and wine!
All-You-Can-Eat Indian Tapas & Beer
All-you-can-eat tapas and dosas at Bombay Affair restaurant!
Jamie Oliver Italian Feast for 2
3 delicious courses and a beer each for 2 people! That's under $35 each!
Chow Down on a Chinese Feast
Feast on any of the delicious Chinese food or drinks on the menu!
Marriott Seafood Stack & Wine for 2
South Australian blue swimmer crab, New Zealand mussels, fresh oysters, and much more!
9-Course Poke Teppanyaki Feast
Go all out with a decadent 9-course teppanyaki banquet!
Three-Course Turkish Feast for Two
Tuck into three delicious courses for a luscious lunch or a decadent dinner!
9-Course Crab & Wagyu Teppanyaki
Feast on nine courses of mind-blowing deliciousness at Kobe Jones’ Riverside Teppanyaki!
Divine 9-Course Teppanyaki Feast
Savour the gastronomic delights of the Summer Dreams degustation!