5-Course Modern Australian and Wine at Swissôtel Sydney
Exceptional 5-course modern Australian fine dining with a bottle of Hardie’s The Riddle’s wine at the five-star Swissôtel in the CBD!
Be inspired by a menu filled with some of Australia’s finest and freshest produce! With five delicious courses to work your way through, you’ll taste loads of different flavours, textures and ingredients, and there won’t be any room for disappointment. Plus, pair your meal with a cabernet shiraz or a sauvignon blanc from the Hardie’s The Riddle Range! Two people dine for $99, or upgrade for four people for $198 - save up to 58%!
- Prepare your palate for a posh experience at the 5-star Swissôtel Sydney’s JPB Restaurant (self-rated)
- Savour the flavours of a 5-course Modern Australian menu with a bottle of Hardie’s The Riddle wine on the side:
- Course 1 - Sweet potato and cashew dip with grilled pita
- Course 2 - Cured Ora King Salmon with pickled beetroot, orange and horseradish
- Course 3 - Grilled Raddichio with pecorino, balsamic vinegar, basil and pine nuts
- OR upgrade to the salt and pepper squid (additional charge applies)
- Course 4 - your choice of:
- BBQ beef brisket
- Corn-fed chicken breast
- 200g Ora King Salmon fillet (additional charge applies)
- 250g grass-fed Sirloin steak with pepper berry sauce (additional charge applies)
- Course 5 - your choice of:
- Kalamansi Meringue tart with yoghurt ice cream
- Chocolate mousse with hazelnut praline crunch
- Choice of Hardie’s The Riddle wine (to share per two diners)
- Either a bottle of Cabernet Shiraz
- Or a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc
- Experience fine dining like never before - only $99 for 2 people or $198 for 4 people
- Contemporary eatery in the heart of the CBD - dinner available 6 days a week
- Headed by Executive Chef Josh Askew, the menu showcases a mix and match of Australia’s native produce with more traditional flavours
- Grab 2 Scoopons for yourself and as many as gifts - lovely surprise for urban gastronomers!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 24 May 2017 to 24 August 2017
- Not valid: public holidays, Sundays
- Valid for dine-in dinner only, with seatings available at 5.30pm; 6pm; 6.30pm; 7pm; 7.30pm; 8pm & 8.30pm only
- Valid for listed menu only - no substitutions or alterations are available. Menu is seasonal and subject to availability.
- Additional à la carte dishes will be charged at normal menu prices. Menu upgrades and additional dish costs are payable directly to Swissôtel Sydney
- Limit of 2 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; multiple Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 4 people per booking.
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited.
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 48 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- "WARNING - Under the Liquor Control Reform Act 1998 it is an offence to supply alcohol to a person under the age of 18 years (Penalty exceeds $17,000) or for a person under the age of 18 years to purchase or receive liquor (Penalty exceeds $700)" - Scoopon Pty Ltd Liquor Licence No. 36126244
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72675
Lavish High Tea & Cocktails
Enjoy a weekday affair of cocktails and sweet and savoury treats!
11-Course Teppanyaki Feast
Experience the culinary wonder that is traditional Japanese Teppanyaki at Aya!
Your meal comes with a free flow of steamed rice!
Take as many trips as possible to the Make-Your-Own-Salad bar
Made to order seafood at the live cooking station
Made to order omelettes and poached eggs at the live cooking station
International Cuisine & Cocktails
Available daily for lunch or dinner on Tuesday to Sunday!
2-Course Lunch or Dinner with Sides
Score some ripping good food at Big Roddy's Rippin Rib Shack!
New Years Eve Feast at Kobe Jones
Ring in the new year at Kobe Jones with a glass of Moet on arrival!