Clay Target Shooting Session - 2 Locations!
Clay Target Shooting session - just $134.10 per adult or $112.50 per child. Available in two locations!
Always wondered if you’d be any good at clay target shooting? Now’s your chance to have a go and find out! Grab a Scoopon now - adults pay just $134.10 each and kids just $112.50 each - and enjoy a session of up to 2.5 hours, including full training - no experience required. Buy multiple Scoopons to take the whole gang and make a day of it!
- Clay Target Shooting session - just $134.10 per adult, or $112.50 per kid (aged 12 - 17)!
- Ever wanted to have a go at this Olympic Sport? Now’s your chance!
- Your session will last up to 2.5 hours and will include:
- All equipment, ammunition, targets and safety gear
- Full safety briefing
- Instructor with one-on-one tuition in a group setting
- 30 - 35 clay targets to shoot
- No prior experience necessary!
- Plus, shoot 20/20 targets and come back for FREE - and the top 20 scores of the year go on the leaderboard!
- Learn more about clay target shooting here
- Available in either Quandong, just 40 minute from the Melbourne CBD, or Woongoolba,just 40 minutes from either Brisbane or the Gold Coast
- Buy as many Scoopons as you like to go with all your friends, or keep going back!
- A fantastic, fun day out that everyone will enjoy!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
Available in two locations:
Werribee Victorian Clay Target Club
1225 Ballan Road
Quandong, VIC 3030
Sunday 4th June - 12pm
Saturday 24th June - 9am
Sunday 2nd July - 12pm
Saturday 22nd July - 9am
Saturday 5th August - 9am
Sunday 13th August - 10am
Sunday 3rd September - 12pm
Saturday 14th October - 9am
Sunday 5th November - 10am
Saturday 9th December - 9am
Gold Coast Clay Target Club
81 Gross Road
Woongoolba, QLD 4207
- Valid from 26 May 2017 to 26 November 2017
- Not valid: public holidays
- Valid only for ages 12 or over
- Child option valid for ages 12 - 17. Under 18s must be accompanied by a parent/guardian (must provide valid ID)
- All participants must sign a waiver. Persons under 18 must have their waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian
- A strict zero blood alcohol policy is enforced. No alcohol is to be consumed before or during the activity. Any suspicion of any consumption of alcohol will result in the participant not being able to handle a firearm. At most venues bar facilities are available at the completion of the activity
- Each session begins with a firearms safety instruction demonstration and then a basic practical demonstration on how to hold a firearm and shoot some relatively easy clay targets. As the day progresses, more difficult shots are introduced
- Scoopon valid for 1 person
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 14 days’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72728
Hiking, Biking & Kayaking Tour!
Enjoy heart-pounding activities such as hiking, cycling and kayaking!
2-Hour Art Class with Paint It Up
Unleash the artist within you with street and classic art classes to choose from!
Tuck into a morning or afternoon tea of fresh-baked damper and tea!
Night Attack Obstacle Course
Get amongst it with Australia's most exciting night obstacle course!
Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
Lessons are suitable for beginners and are led by experienced Instructors - all equipment is included
10-Day Surf Adventure from Sydney
10-Day Surf Adventure from Sydney to Brisbane
Australia Sightseeing Pass
Australia Sightseeing Pass
Join the Big City Hunt
It's like The Amazing Race, but a hundred times cooler!
Australia Multi-City Pass
Australia Multi-City Attractions Pass