Life-Changing 15-Day Everest Base Camp Trek
Take an extraordinary 15-day Everest Base Camp Trek to reach heights of up to 5,545m! Includes domestic flights, accommodation and much more - from $899 per person, twin share!
This is the trek of a lifetime! Journey to Kathmandu to experience the world-famous Mount Everest and make your way to the jaw-dropping Base Camp for an unforgettable adventure. Get your hiking boots ready - you’ll be trekking to heights of up to 5,545m to witness breathtaking views that some people only dream of. This comprehensive package includes domestic flights, accommodation, permits and much, much more - start planning your once-in-a-lifetime adventure now!
- Take on the ultimate challenge with our fantastic Everest Base Camp Trek!
- Over 15 extraordinary days, you’ll climb up to heights of 5,545m above sea level to witness sights and experiences that many can only dream of
- Make your trek as comfortable as possible with a huge package of inclusions - we’ve thought of almost everything!
The tour of a lifetime
- Begin your trek in Kathmandu, before going on to:
- Explore the major attractions of the Kathmandu Valley
- Take in breathtaking views of the mountains and rivers on a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Cross suspension bridges and trail through stunning pine forest
- Visit villages scattered along your journey
- Be amazed by panoramic views of the Himalayan Peaks
- Reach the famous Everest Base Camp
- And much, much more - check out the full itinerary here
The package and inclusions
- Embark on this unforgettable journey from just $899 per person, twin share
- Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed for twin share option
- Solo travellers welcome too - see fine print for single supplement surcharge information
- Your package will also include:
- Return airport transfers in a private vehicle
- All domestic flights
- Hotel in Kathmandu for two nights on a twin share basis
- Daily breakfast
- 3-course meal
- Welcome dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant
- Trekker’s Information Management System TIMS card
- All governmental procedure fees, permits and local taxes.
- Full day guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide possessing a valid license issued by the government of Nepal
- Highly experienced trekking staff
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and medical kit
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Local Porter (1 per 2 travellers)
- National Park permits
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates:
- June - 27
- July - 5, 26
- August - 2, 30
- September - 6, 27
- October - 3, 31
- November - 1, 29
- March - 7, 28
- April - 4, 25
- May - 2, 30
- June - 6, 27
- July - 4, 25
- August - 1, 29
- September - 5, 26
- October - 3, 31
- November - 7, 28
- Book at least 30 days prior to your departure date or your Scoopon will be voided
- Once your booking is confirmed, no cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Please consult vital information regarding clothing, toiletries and documents here
- Scoopon excludes travel insurance, Nepal entry visa fee, lunch and dinner, personal trekking equipment, city entrance fee, tips and gratuities for your guide and porter, and sightseeing expenditure in Kathmandu
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed
- Single supplement surcharge of US$180 applies for solo travellers
- A minimum of 2 travellers and a maximum of 6 travellers applies
- Physical requirements: you must be able to walk 5 to 6 hours each day
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- International airfares not included
- The RRP was converted from USD to AUD using the exchange rate from http://www.rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html on the 27/04/2017. This rate is subject to fluctuate
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72768
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
7 Nights at Mercure Bali Legian
Escape to the gorgeous Balinese favourite, between Seminyak and Kuta!
Bangkok City Escape with Breakfast
With daily buffet breakfast, late check-out, Wi-Fi, food discount, and more!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
Old-Style Luxury by Patong Beach
Make for shimmering, electric Phuket - with daily breakfast, pampering and more!
Patong Beach Resort Escape
Stay in a Superior Room, or Upgrade to a Deluxe Room to enjoy the serenity from your private balcony!
4-Star Family Getaway Pkg in Phuket
With daily buffet breakfast, a lunch or dinner, return airport transfers and more!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
10 Day South to North Vietnam Tour
Package includes hotel stays, meals, domestic flight, transfers & more!
Award-Winning Inaya Magnificence
With daily breakfast, select meals, two daily beers per room, pampering, late check-out, and much more!