Life-Changing 15-Day Everest Base Camp Trek
Take an extraordinary 15-day Everest Base Camp Trek to reach heights of up to 5,545m! Includes domestic flights, accommodation and much more - from $899 per person, twin share!
This is the trek of a lifetime! Journey to Kathmandu to experience the world-famous Mount Everest and make your way to the jaw-dropping Base Camp for an unforgettable adventure. Get your hiking boots ready - you’ll be trekking to heights of up to 5,545m to witness breathtaking views that some people only dream of. This comprehensive package includes domestic flights, accommodation, permits and much, much more - start planning your once-in-a-lifetime adventure now!
- Take on the ultimate challenge with our fantastic Everest Base Camp Trek!
- Over 15 extraordinary days, you’ll climb up to heights of 5,545m above sea level to witness sights and experiences that many can only dream of
- Make your trek as comfortable as possible with a huge package of inclusions - we’ve thought of almost everything!
The tour of a lifetime
- Begin your trek in Kathmandu, before going on to:
- Explore the major attractions of the Kathmandu Valley
- Take in breathtaking views of the mountains and rivers on a flight from Kathmandu to Lukla
- Cross suspension bridges and trail through stunning pine forest
- Visit villages scattered along your journey
- Be amazed by panoramic views of the Himalayan Peaks
- Reach the famous Everest Base Camp
- And much, much more - check out the full itinerary here
The package and inclusions
- Embark on this unforgettable journey from just $899 per person, twin share
- Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed for twin share option
- Solo travellers welcome too - see fine print for single supplement surcharge information
- Your package will also include:
- Return airport transfers in a private vehicle
- All domestic flights
- Hotel in Kathmandu for two nights on a twin share basis
- Daily breakfast
- 3-course meal
- Welcome dinner at a typical Nepalese restaurant
- Trekker’s Information Management System TIMS card
- All governmental procedure fees, permits and local taxes.
- Full day guided sightseeing tour in Kathmandu.
- An experienced English-speaking trekking guide possessing a valid license issued by the government of Nepal
- Highly experienced trekking staff
- Down jacket, sleeping bag and medical kit
- Travel and rescue arrangements
- Local Porter (1 per 2 travellers)
- National Park permits
The Peace of Mind Guarantee
- Backed by our Peace of Mind Guarantee - simply contact us within 14 days of the date of your purchase for a full refund, no questions asked!*
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, email email@example.com or call 1300 726 676
- Buy this deal with security. Scoopon Pty Ltd trading as Scoopon is accredited under the Australian Federation of Travel Agents Accreditation Scheme, ATAS Accreditation Number A11610
- Valid for one of the following departure dates:
- June - 27
- July - 5, 26
- August - 2, 30
- September - 6, 27
- October - 3, 31
- November - 1, 29
- March - 7, 28
- April - 4, 25
- May - 2, 30
- June - 6, 27
- July - 4, 25
- August - 1, 29
- September - 5, 26
- October - 3, 31
- November - 7, 28
- Book at least 30 days prior to your departure date or your Scoopon will be voided
- Once your booking is confirmed, no cancellations permitted - your Scoopon will be voided
- Please consult vital information regarding clothing, toiletries and documents here
- Scoopon excludes travel insurance, Nepal entry visa fee, lunch and dinner, personal trekking equipment, city entrance fee, tips and gratuities for your guide and porter, and sightseeing expenditure in Kathmandu
- Scoopon valid for 1 person on a twin share basis. Minimum of 2 Scoopons must be purchased and redeemed
- Single supplement surcharge of US$180 applies for solo travellers
- A minimum of 2 travellers and a maximum of 6 travellers applies
- Physical requirements: you must be able to walk 5 to 6 hours each day
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- International airfares not included
- The RRP was converted from USD to AUD using the exchange rate from http://www.rba.gov.au/statistics/frequency/exchange-rates.html on the 27/04/2017. This rate is subject to fluctuate
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72768
- Simple! Just follow the instructions provided in the Special Instructions on your Scoopon voucher
8 Day China Tour with Flights
With return airfares from Melbourne or Sydney, hotels, select meals and more!
Beachfront Pullman Luxury in Legian
Enjoy a stunning getaway overlooking the Indian Ocean!
Dreamlike 5-Star Balinese Luxury
With loads of inclusions - breakfasts, fine dining, and more!
5-Star Beach Exclusivity
Transport yourself to this award-winning beachfront hotel for a luxury 8 night getaway!
13 Day China Tour with Flights
With flights, hotel accommodation, daily breakfast, and more!
Lush Hotel Luxury in Cape Panwa
Daily western and Asian-style buffet breakfasts, two dinners for two adults, pampering, and more!
5-Star Bali Family Retreat
With daily breakfasts, two massages to share, return airport transfers, and more!
Tropical Resort Oasis by Katathani
With daily breakfast, daily pampering, a lunch for two adults, and much more!
GRAND-OPENING Kata Luxury Resort
With daily breakfast for two, two set menu lunches and dinners for two, and more!