Sound & Light Spectacular at Sovereign Hill
Experience the explosive, multimillion-dollar sound and light spectacular at Sovereign Hill - adult tickets from $32, kids aged 5 - 15 from $15 and families from $85. Upgrade to include a pre-show dinner!
‘Blood on the Southern Cross’ is the hottest show in town… and now’s your chance to experience this historical spectacular for less! For a limited time only, grab your Scoopon to learn about the story of the Eureka Rebellion… plus upgrade to first enjoy a delicious pre-show dinner - $65 for adults, $35 for children or $199 for families!
- Experience the hottest show in town, for less!
- ‘Blood on the Southern Cross’ is the explosive, multimillion-dollar sound and light spectacular from Sovereign Hill… and now’s your chance to experience it for yourself and save up to 52%!
- Grab your ticket now - you do NOT want to miss this:
- Adult ticket just $32, or $65 including dinner
- Child ticket (ages 5 - 15) just $15, or $35 including dinner
- Family ticket (2 adults & 2 kids) just $85, or $199 including dinner
- Shows run nightly - check out the timetable here for more details
- Learn about the true-history story of the Eureka Rebellion, a dramatic battle between gold miners and Government forces at Ballarat on 3 December 1854
- Set under the night skies at the historical town of Sovereign Hill, this fantastic show involves no actors, but voices, dazzling sound and light effects and a stunning, open-air set
- Find out more about this spectacular show here
- And, if you’ve opted to upgrade to the dinner and a show option, you’ll enjoy:
- Damper roll and butter
- An adult main meal of either:
- Slow-cooked ox cheek with smoked vegetable ragout, crushed potato and tossed green beans, served with gremolata and jus, accompanied with a toasted baguette
- Pan-seared chicken breast with mashed potato and a medley of seasonal garden vegetables tossed in tomato and herbs, served with pan gravy and garnished with Julienne vegetables
- And a dessert of warm baked apple and rhubarb with spiced crumbs, served with drizzled butterscotch sauce and whipped cream
- Freshly-brewed coffee and a selection of teas
- See the full menu here - children's options also available
- A fantastic night out for the whole family
- Buy and book in with up to four Scoopons to enjoy the experience as a group
- You won’t find these prices anywhere else - grab your Scoopon now to avoid missing out!
- For any questions you have about this deal, simply live chat one of our friendly consultants, visit the help centre or call 1300 726 676
- Valid from 1 June 2017 to 31 December 2017
- Not valid: 31 July - 12 August 2017
- Dinner + show Scoopons not valid for July 2017
- Valid for the night-time ‘Blood on the Southern Cross’ show only - day passes to Sovereign Hill must be bought separately at retail prices
- Child ticket valid for aged 5 - 15; Family ticket valid for 2 adults & 2 kids
- Children aged 15 & under require adult supervision
- Shows and showtimes are subject to change, but will be confirmed at time of booking. Commencement times may be delayed by up to 10 minutes, depending on light conditions
- Limit of 6 Scoopons may be purchased for personal use; 5 Scoopons may be purchased as gifts. Maximum of 4 Scoopons redeemable per booking
- Bookings taken immediately after purchase. Scoopons for this offer are limited. Not valid with any other offer
- Bookings are subject to availability. Book early to secure your desired date
- 72 hours’ notice is required to change a booking you have made. All changes and cancellations are subject to our standard Refund Policy
- Scoopon Terms and Conditions are located at scoopon.com.au/terms-and-conditions
Deal Code: 72786
- Bookings essential via email to email@example.com quoting your:
- Full name
- Mobile number
- Preferred date
- Scoopon number & whether you have booked the show only OR dinner and a show
- Book early to secure your desired date and time
- Present printed or smartphone Scoopon on arrival
Full Day of Rides at Funfields
Thrill yourself with a huge range of super-fun wet and dry rides - buy multiple Scoopons!
Scenic Steam Train Ride Experience
Step back in time and explore the Victorian landscape from a stately steam train!
Kryal Castle Family Pass
Valid for two adults and up to four children aged 4 to 16!
Stand-Up Paddle Boarding
Lessons are suitable for beginners and are led by experienced Instructors - all equipment is included
Join the Big City Hunt
It's like The Amazing Race, but a hundred times cooler!
Australia Multi-City Pass
Australia Multi-City Attractions Pass
Port Stephens Day Tour
Port Stephens Day Tour
New Year's Eve Opera in Sydney
New Year's Eve Opera Gala at the Sydney Opera House
Blue Mountains and Jenolan Tour
Blue Mountains and Jenolan Caves Motorcoach Day Tour